Yingluck returns from China

webfact

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Good or bad as a politician I really don't care.... She is freaking hot!

Each to his own but look at it from a person point of view, her stupidity would put me off, on the other hand is it not that with you ?? is it just between the covers ??

I know that you hate her, but do you really think that she is "stupid"?

Underestimating people is a grave mistake.

Underestimating her in what way would be a grave mistake?

• Like 1

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A very elegant, kindly and caring woman.

Caring for whom?

Elegant until she opens her mouth?.. then again... I could imagine that being quite elegant in a hotel room doing business, as was hushed up last year. ;)

Kinda reminds me of the 3 movements of the Rach 2. cheesy.gif

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

"where she was greeted by many people asking to have pictures with her and selfie-taking."

Continues to be a popular figure with the Thai people

And rightly so!! alt=giggle.gif>

A woman who had the gall to be a puppet and the gall to try to fool the Thai people. A woman who contributed basically nothing to Thailand in a two year stint as a fake PM. A woman who continuously said she was not influenced by her convicted brother, which nobody in their right mind would ever believe. A woman who ignored massively corruption, a woman who many would believe is criminally derelict in terms of her total lack of any attention to possibly the biggest scam this country has ever seen.

Your logic is really strange.

Lets' also keep in mind that plenty of people in all countries ogle and swoon over many so called 'movie stars', and 'celebrities', many of who have had their children removed from them because of domestic violence, serious lack of caring, emotional pain, numerous drug and driving under the influence charges, violence, etc etc etc.

for what it's worth, I have Thai friends who hate her and verbally spit on her much more than your first paragraph does (they can be cruel), and then I have Thai friends who liked her as PM and thought that she was doing her best for Thailand and the Thai people. The latter group tended to be more rational in their assessment of her. The former tended to foam at the mouth and make me wonder if my shots were up-to-date.

People like to be seen with Presidents, too. George Bush and Barak Obama are both loved and hated. The achievements of both can be questioned or praised. It's no different with Yingluck. Well, OK, it's a bit different. unlike George Bush, she actually won her first election. thumbsup.gif

• Like 1

A woman who had the gall to be a puppet and the gall to try to fool the Thai people. A woman who contributed basically nothing to Thailand in a two year stint as a fake PM. A woman who continuously said she was not influenced by her convicted brother, which nobody in their right mind would ever believe. A woman who ignored massively corruption, a woman who many would believe is criminally derelict in terms of her total lack of any attention to possibly the biggest scam this country has ever seen.

Lets' also keep in mind that plenty of people in all countries ogle and swoon over many so called 'movie stars', and 'celebrities', many of who have had their children removed from them because of domestic violence, serious lack of caring, emotional pain, numerous drug and driving under the influence charges, violence, etc etc etc.

for what it's worth, I have Thai friends who hate her and verbally spit on her much more than your first paragraph does (they can be cruel), and then I have Thai friends who liked her as PM and thought that she was doing her best for Thailand and the Thai people. The latter group tended to be more rational in their assessment of her. The former tended to foam at the mouth and make me wonder if my shots were up-to-date.

People like to be seen with Presidents, too. George Bush and Barak Obama are both loved and hated. The achievements of both can be questioned or praised. It's no different with Yingluck. Well, OK, it's a bit different. unlike George Bush, she actually won her first election. thumbsup.gif

She won her first election>? w00t.gifblink.png

No she didn't. She was appointed PM AFTER the PTP won a (questionable) majority vote, and was marionetted into position, with a string attached to every limb.

your rhetorical genius has clearly punctured my reality-bubble. Thank you for setting me free.

So what is this? Where's the news? Is this a pr-offensive for the next PTP? Put her in court for the damage she did and let's get things over with. Lock her up and her brothers in arms. Then get the missunderstood fugitive and do the same.

Clearly newsworthy enough for you to check the topic, hit the keyboard and spew your venom!!

Have to admit at 46(47?), she is still hot!!giggle.gif

Yes on the outside she is still good looking but on the inside she is a lying, incompetent, moralless b**** all IMO of course. I would rather have someone that could be trusted than mere good looks.

• Like 1

Good or bad as a politician I really don't care.... She is freaking hot!

Each to his own but look at it from a person point of view, her stupidity would put me off, on the other hand is it not that with you ?? is it just between the covers ??

I know that you hate her, but do you really think that she is "stupid"?

Underestimating people is a grave mistake.

If she wasn't stupid and governed well she would have been still running the show. Easy -without your comments---would you employ her as your CEO, if you would I would therefore conclude you being the same as her.

I do not hate the woman---this also makes you ???

"where she was greeted by many people asking to have pictures with her and selfie-taking."

Shouting your mouths off at me yesterday about my love for the PM and my dislike for Yinkluck, today it's my HATE for her,, BUT strange, how the worm turns do not give you much rating on your popularity or Yingluks today.

Contrary to the opinion of a few diehards she did come back.

Deals have been done with her brother no doubt.

As for a run off with the general in an election, I doubt if he would compete unless the outcome was reasonably predetermined,but that would have risk.

But as was mentioned before, he could do a complete turnaround, run under the PTP banner with YS as a running mate and sweep the polls for years to come.

As for a run off with the general in an election, I doubt if he would compete unless the outcome was reasonably predetermined,but that would have risk.

But as was mentioned before, he could do a complete turnaround, run under the PTP banner with YS as a running mate and sweep the polls for years to come.

Even if she did come back, so what, it doesn't change the fact that with no hesitation, no conscience played

a fake pm role for two years, with no concern for insulting the intelligence of the population of a wonderful country.

Edited by scorecard
  • Like 1

How ironic would that be? In bed with the devil !!

The only reason people still remain popular in in the publics interest is they keep reading about them in news articles, and it doesn't really matter how many farangs think she's crass and an airhead and a shit politician , it's the popularity amongst Thais that keep her in the limelight.

I don't particularly like Justin Beiber but his name keeps cropping up all over the place so I have to tolerate his popularity as there not much I can do about other peoples opinions is there?? ?

Some guys around here must have really pulled the short straw if they think she's hot. bah.gif

She's 47 y o. There are some pics floating about on Thai social media of her in her modelling days. Always been a looker.

Whats your Thai chick going to be looking like at that age.

post-44176-0-85618300-1414999337_thumb.j

Some guys around here must have really pulled the short straw if they think she's hot. bah.gif

She's 47 y o. There are some pics floating about on Thai social media of her in her modelling days. Always been a looker.

attachicon.gif200px-9153ri-Yingluck_Shinawatra.jpg

Many x pats discard them at 22. some of them discard the x pats at 22. Few are paying full wack every month for a 47y.old. when the can rent cheaper.

This is a bit bad in the eyes of many, but more fact than fiction.

depends where she is doesnt it...coffee1.gif

From the OP "...Latprao area, where she was greeted by many people asking to have pictures with her and selfie-taking."

So she is popular in Bangkok, the north and northeast, no wonder the Amart and Suthep had to halt the election in February.

Edited by PREM-R
  • Like 2

Chick? You mean my long term wife?

My wife is 42, and a hell of a lot better looking with the figure of a 24 year old still.

I'd post a pic.... but I have my privacy rights, as does she... and I wouldn't want you to take a tommy tank over a pic of my kind lady! tongue.png

• Like 2

Met her in 2006 just before that coup, a looker and a lady.

Then this, any similarities?

"The military cancelled the upcoming elections, abrogated the Constitution, dissolved Parliament and Constitutional Court, banned protests and all political activities, suppressed and censored the media, declared martial law nationwide, and arrested Cabinet members"

• Like 1