Pattaya: Miss International Queen – a beauty pageant with a difference

webfact

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Does anyone know the first prize for the winner of Mr International Tom?

You get a 'Dee' for that post WitawatWatawit..........................tongue.png

• Like 1

I don't know about Venezuelan transgenders but it's well known that Venezuela has the most beautiful females (real ones) in the World. A while ago when I was contracting in neighbouring Brasil a rich American philanthropist took two years out in Venezuela to discover why the women there are so beautiful. His conclusion after 2 years? "Because they are"!

I am not anti-ladyboy but in saying that I would not short-time one. I know guys that do, but that is their business. I drink occasionally in two bars, an English pub in Soi 13/1 and an Belgium pub in Soi 13/2. Across the road from the English pub is String-fellows Bar, the "girls" in there are loud, over the top in their supposed female mannerisms, disproportionate in body measurements and go on like a bunch of idiots outside the bar late in the evening. Where as the in the Belgium Pub there are two ladyboys that you can only say are very nice and charming. Ladyboys can be as different as chalk and cheese. Much the same as regulars girls, and Pattaya bar-fly's. Live and let live.

• Like 1

Not my thing but it is good to see Thailand leading the way in equal rights and privileges for transgenders and the like. Its probably one of the few things I like about Thailand.

Jingthing : Does he have a brother? Hilarious clap2.gifcheesy.gif

Thailand is not leading the way in that. Trans people here can't even change gender in their ID cards. They face massive employment discrimination except in a few fields. They have zero legal protection against that. Don't by deceived by a show.

Sent from my Lenovo S820_ROW using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Change, while slow, is inevitable.

Aside from that, congratulations!

Not my thing but it is good to see Thailand leading the way in equal rights and privileges for transgenders and the like. Its probably one of the few things I like about Thailand.

Jingthing : Does he have a brother? Hilarious clap2.gifcheesy.gif

Thailand is not leading the way in that. Trans people here can't even change gender in their ID cards. They face massive employment discrimination except in a few fields. They have zero legal protection against that. Don't by deceived by a show.

Change, while slow, is inevitable.

Aside from that, congratulations!

But the change is not always for the better. Look at Russia India and much of Africa. I don't see trans beauty contests as civil rights events. If fact in many ways they reinforce stereotypes of what trans people are good for. Way too limiting!

"a beauty pageant with a difference"

Not for Pattaya....

One with a difference would be one where the contestants were real ladies.

It is not even an annual event, they seem to hold them every other week.coffee1.gif

You mean every week :-)

Does seem like it...