Tony Blair hopes there is an election in Thailand next year

Lite Beer

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Having made alledgedly a £50 million pound personal fortune, since Tony Blair left office,forgive me if I sound cynicle and wonder what financial attraction is the bait to lure him to South East Asia!

...........Perhaps he's here to spend a bit of it on a dirty weekend in Pattaya whistling.gif .

he'll be in for it if Cherry finds out!

Hmm, it seems the Brits don't like Blair, but the Yanks still like Bush. Amazing, isn't it, that there can be such a difference of opinion on two such similar leaders. Are the Brits really that much smarter than the Yanks?

No, just perhaps a tad less forgiving in this case.

Edited by Baerboxer

Having made alledgedly a £50 million pound personal fortune, since Tony Blair left office,forgive me if I sound cynicle and wonder what financial attraction is the bait to lure him to South East Asia!

...........Perhaps he's here to spend a bit of it on a dirty weekend in Pattaya whistling.gif .

Never would a trip to Pattaya be more attractive, than if one had spent the largest part of ones life married to Mrs Blairxcrying.gif.pagespeed.ic.kh9vLpJQkU.png !

• Like 1

Never would a trip to Pattaya be more attractive, than if one had spent the largest part of ones life married to Mrs Blairxcrying.gif.pagespeed.ic.kh9vLpJQkU.png !

cheesy.gif

Busy body tony. Thai have democracy the thai way. Nothing to do with farang; especially British.

Not a busy body - more like sniffing for any more pay days. He took money off the Shins, and now probably sees some business with their successor. Wonder whose picking up the tab for this trip?

Do you have a good reason for saying "especially British"? Other than personal biased bigotry? If so let's here it. If not, well assume the latter.

• Like 2

Mr Blair is to busy knocking off the wife of his "best" friend.....says a lot for his character

Once best friend I must add

Not a good idea when the husband of the said wife is the Dodgy"American"iInTheTrilbyxcowboy.gif.pagespeed.ic.OqunRvp1aP.png . One of the wealthiest and most powerful media tycoons in the world!

• Like 1

Hmm, it seems the Brits don't like Blair, but the Yanks still like Bush. Amazing, isn't it, that there can be such a difference of opinion on two such similar leaders. Are the Brits really that much smarter than the Yanks?

Both same same stupid.

Blair too, got democratically elected by the British people for a third term despite being Bush's Poodle.

Busy body tony. Thai have democracy the thai way. Nothing to do with farang; especially British.

I guess what you trying to say is that Thai democracy is like drugs. Give them some (universal suffrage) and allow them to frolick and have fun and when the time is up, take off the drugs (coups). Really the one controlling our political destiny is the drug barons.

Democracy the Thai way?

You mean democracy done wrong then... Right?

Basically the kind of democracy that isn't democracy whatsoever... at all...

A DEMOCRACY is where every man and woman regardless of education, employment status or average income is allowed a vote on who can be in charge of a countries politics?

This is not what Thailand has... Thailand has a smiling dictatorship...

Mr Blair is to busy knocking off the wife of his "best" friend.....says a lot for his character

Not a good idea when the husband of the said wife is the Dodgy"American"iInTheTrilbyxcowboy.gif.pagespeed.ic.OqunRvp1aP.png . One of the wealthiest and most powerful media tycoons in the world!

So , he got a little , I blame the woman . A man is a man , perhaps you prefer he slept with the husband ?

You're obviously missing something here! When american guys say they still like Bush, they are not talking about their illustrious former-President!wai2.gif (Although they could both be described using a vulgar word beginning with C).

No, when referring to the lackluster W, one should say "Shrub". The other reference may be the MP--marvelous product--you got it, you sell it, you still got it.

Oooo . . . that photo makes my skin crawl and I ain't referring to the Thai guy on the right.

The shark is back in town, sniffing around for another pay day.

No doubt offering his services as a speaker, adviser or some such. Any chance of a pay day and good old Tone will be there.

There is no evidence at all that Tony Blair was paid for his services in Thailand either on his current visit or previous one.I know it's part of the mantra among the Blair haters but it doesn't seem to be true.There is enough Iraq related dirt to heap on him so inventing stuff not real sensible.

Whether he has a superficial understanding of the Thai political crisis is another issue.His negotiating skills are beyond question as was seen in Northern Ireland.Sometimes it takes an outsider to help the process move forward.However in Thailand there does not seem to be a wish to negotiate so the services of Blair or A.N Other seems unnecessary

So , he got a little , I blame the woman . A man is a man , perhaps you prefer he slept with the husband ?

No, what I mean is, who wants to get their leg-over so badly that, at some time in the future, they might become a little bit more, how shall we say - accident-prone!vampire.gif.pagespeed.ce.503w77X5K-.gif

Whatever Tony Blair hopes about the election in Thailand, it is not his business to make such suggestion.

Let Thai people do whatever the best for them. Why are all the Western people putting pressures on the Thai government.

Leave them alone.

Your right and Tony Blair is the last person to berate anyone on truth and democracy after he took the UK into a war based on lies and presented it to Parliament. Many in the UK consider him a war criminal, but he's now the peace envoy to the Middle East - Was someone having a laugh and put his name down for a joke?

He also was the head of the largest social engineering project in UK history by allowing the almost UN controlled immigrantion that wanted to come and would allow no debate - You said anything you were branded a racist.

No one asked me if I wanted my country flooded by people who can't even be arsed to learn the language! So much for democracy.

Totally agree with your first paragraph. Thereafter all I could think of was "How's your Thai? Fluent?.....or flatulent?" whistling.gif

• Like 1