Who Keeps Removing Stars Off My Profile?

ATF

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I only have one star, never checked ever. And the last person to check on me was WeeGee at 8.20 swiss time, yesterday. Which is about 1,20 Thaitime. Strange. Allan....

Who cares? It's like being at school. Gold stars, bronze stars, silver stars. Thank God they got rid of the dislike button. that would have been going overtime recently.

And now you have two (I gave you 5 stars which moves your average up).

But what is strange is that you have had two of those banned members come to your profile ... weird ... blink.png

I dunno, i never look at it. I see the likes everyday, but i never check who is checking me out everyday.

It was only because of this thread that i had a look at my profile.

And, i'm going to change my age to 31.

Edited by Patsycat

Stars...?

Does anyone care? It seems most people like to stir up some controversy with their post. Counting stars and likes is like living in a small, conceited box. Probably earned by kissing the backside or pandering to the majority of posters by saying .."Sugar is unhealthy" or "Thai people smile a lot" or "I agree with Poster X, because he has umpity zillion likes and stars, and I want to be like that.

Interesting posts are those that go against the grain, and reflect some kind of "new" or "different" angles on otherwise, mundane topics.

• Like 1

Stars...?

Does anyone care? It seems most people like to stir up some controversy with their post. Counting stars and likes is like living in a small, conceited box. Probably earned by kissing the backside or pandering to the majority of posters by saying .."Sugar is unhealthy" or "Thai people smile a lot" or "I agree with Poster X, because he has umpity zillion likes and stars, and I want to be like that.

Interesting posts are those that go against the grain, and reflect some kind of "new" or "different" angles on otherwise, mundane topics.

Nah, earned for NADA because I like to give out 5 stars to newbies!

I would agree a long term known poster having 5 stars would be kind of creepy.

If everyone likes you here ... can't even imagine that!

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 1

Please show your appreciation for me.

I have low self esteem....and only two large bottles of beer left in my fridge.

I think I might be heading for a prolonged period of depressive toasted cheese sandwiches.

:-(

You're really askin' for it now.

I have vintage cheddar.

And sourdough bread.

Please star me up!!!

Stars...?

Nah, earned for NADA because I like to give out 5 stars to newbies!

I would agree a long term known poster having 5 stars would be kind of creepy.

If everyone likes you here ... can't even imagine that!

I like to give you stars JT, cos u sexy !

It would seem others disagree with me.

I would stop posting if I had 5 stars.....it obviously means ur a complete sukk hole.

• Like 2

Stars...?

I found when I first started reading ur posts SLIP, I wanted to hit the 'punch' button but then as time progressed I warmed to you and started hitting like. Thank christ there's no kissing button :P

What's this crap really about?

Stars?

Only three for me. But then I was never a luxury or super deluxe type of guy. Give me a three star flop shop any day and I am as happy as a pig in sh*t.

This is bedlam isn't it.

Edited by GarryP
  • Like 1

What's this crap really about?

Stars?
Only three for me. But then I was never a luxury or super deluxe type of guy. Give me a three star flop shop any day and I am as happy as a pig in sh*t.

This is bedlam isn't it.

No Gazza,

They use paddles down in bedlam.....and from what I've heard, ur arse has been paddled a bit down there :P

• Like 1