Guy Fawkes Night

Gayllips

Ahhhhhhhh she's sooooooooo sweetwub.png

An Angel on Earth.

Why have I been rejected?

What have I done to deserve this punishment?

I don't think badger milkers are her type, and you provide too much competition in the fashion stakes, cant have both you wearing dresses to formal parties can we ?

• Like 1

I'm lost for words ... and that's unusual!

This forum needs characters and you Gayllips have that quality in spades.

It would be a boring 'ole place is we were all the same.

I raise my glass to Gayllips ... may you live long and prosper ... laugh.png

• Like 2

Well hello David48, you’re looking good stud..

Thank you for your vote of confidence and it is nice to see that someone appreciates the feminine side of life.

Unfortunately I have to be very careful what I say on here because I get into trouble for being camp, but that’s Cool.

I do hope that common sense prevails and my basic human rights as a gay poster on this board are not further denied.

For many years we have been persecuted by homophobes for not meeting with their acceptable standards, so it is nice to post on a board where my feedback is welcomed and appreciated.

Anyway darling, thanks for your support and take care, na.

402.gif 402.gif 402.gif 402.gif 402.gif 402.gif

• Like 1

Well hello David48, you’re looking good stud..

Thank you for your vote of confidence and it is nice to see that someone appreciates the feminine side of life.

Unfortunately I have to be very careful what I say on here because I get into trouble for being camp, but that’s Cool.

I do hope that common sense prevails and my basic human rights as a gay poster on this board are not further denied.

For many years we have been persecuted by homophobes for not meeting with their acceptable standards, so it is nice to post on a board where my feedback is welcomed and appreciated.

Anyway darling, thanks for your support and take care, na.

GL, if your subject to this in real life could you not report this to the police ? as I think there are laws in Thailand against this

if your near Pattaya, could report it to the TVP, (farangs involved with the Thai police) they are there to help people.

I believe some of these people are even members of TV and they might be able to advise your legal rights in real life situations

Wonder how GL, J and the members of the ALBC got on last night at the Telephone bar ?

I think GL was on the look out for some thick and large bangers to get her hands on, as from what I have heard J only has penny crackers and a few weak sparklers which don't last very long

• Like 1

Wonder how GL, J and the members of the ALBC got on last night at the Telephone bar ?

I think GL was on the look out for some thick and large bangers to get her hands on, as from what I have heard J only has penny crackers and a few weak sparklers which don't last very long

Now, now Soutpeel, my lovie,

Just because your invite didn’t turn up don’t start turning your jealousy on my man ‘J’.

A small penny cracker to some is a big banger to others (certainly brings tears to my eyes ducky).

And remember, a knife with a 2 inch blade can do more damage when stabbed from the rear than a 6 inch blade when stabbed from the front.

This morning I am recovering from too many Apple Martinis, so I’m a little fragile (and sore, lol).

We were out until the early hours, drinking with the Digital Tramps and then ‘J’ invited all of them to a follow on party at our grindhouse, followed by a game of Digital PokeHer.

Overall, we had a very saucy time and everyone was HaPpy to go Dutch at the end of the nite.

Anyway, G2G honey, as tonite is Long Kathoey nite, so I need to recover so I can enjoy some more big bangs. giggle.gif

Lot of love and sparkles darlings.

Take care and keep it warm.

402.gif402.gif402.gif402.gif402.gif402.gif

Hey there Gayllips.

I have to say ... often I check through 'My content' file, basically a list of those threads I have commented in to see if there have been any updates.

Thus I saw that you had posted and just had to seek a peek.

You are so left field, so eccentric, eclectic, but, in a quirky likeable way, you feel familiar.

Said it before, saying it again, the Forum is better for many of the characters, and you are one of them.

FCS, just don't go and get banned ... facepalm.gif

• Like 1

Hey there Gayllips.

I have to say ... often I check through 'My content' file, basically a list of those threads I have commented in to see if there have been any updates.

Thus I saw that you had posted and just had to seek a peek.

You are so left field, so eccentric, eclectic, but, in a quirky likeable way, you feel familiar.

Said it before, saying it again, the Forum is better for many of the characters, and you are one of them.

FCS, just don't go and get banned ... facepalm.gif

Hi David, Are you popping in for breakfast today.

We already have quite a crowd coming today, so we are serving the following items:

Bacon/Egg/Sausage and HP sauce sandwich

Toast and Marmite plus liver pate (posh paste)

Omelet

And a late request for some Buttrique (whatever that is)

All served with loads of garlic (for our Frenchie friends) and lashings of strong coffee.

Unfortunately we have a shortage of sausages but if you bring yours I promise that it will be treat3ed well, lol.

So David, are you cumming?

Do I need to prepare something special to titillate your taste buds (think of satin hot pants and a boob tube)? emot-kiss.gif

Hope to see you soon, maybe we can start Long Kathoey early this year.

Lots of fun and Rainbows,

Love from Gayllips.

Edited by Gayllips
  • Like 2

Soutpeel and mr. Toad, where were you this morning?

I had to throw your breakfasts away, you naughty boys.

“J’ was so angry that we went into his ALBC corner and sulked.

Last nite did end with a big bang but to be honest I enjoyed Halloween more.

On Halloween “J’ and one of his film star buddies dressed as ghouls.

At first ‘J’ and his friend put the willies up me but when I realised that it was only them in ghoul costumes I managed to see the funny side of it.

Besides, it was nice to have a pair of ghoulies around the place. giggle.gif

I’m now negotiating with a man in Pattaya about getting a nice black pudding, so breakfast tomorrow will be fun and you are both invited.

Pity that David can’t make it as I wanted to find out what Master.farmboy was made of. wub.png

Anyway, you boys be good and take care.

Lots of luv with sugar on top.

gayllips, I think I'll skip the breakfast. Thank's for the kind offer, but I'd hate to upset "J". I am sure David will be happy to see you though, and will arrive on a Baht Bus, with his good friend Mr JT

gayllips, I think I'll skip the breakfast. Thank's for the kind offer, but I'd hate to upset "J". I am sure David will be happy to see you though, and will arrive on a Baht Bus, with his good friend Mr JT

No sausage for you then big boy.

Guess I will have to get someone else to scramble my eggs.emot-kiss.gif

Bye bye na ka.

You'll pay for that.

Don't know 'when', haven't worked 'how' yet.

But believe me toaddy one ... blood will be extracted ... dry.png

• Like 1

You'll pay for that.

Don't know 'when', haven't worked 'how' yet.

But believe me toaddy one ... blood will be extracted ... dry.png

Oh yes David Honey, do swing by and bring that handsome specimen JT with you as well, you know that you want to.

Like a moth to a flame.

But mr. Toad ducky, you will have to bring them with you because they don’t know the way.

Neither David nor JT have be been into my domain, whereas you mr. Toad, you, ………….. ahhhhh, what a great nite it was.

You were dressed as an Mark Anthony and I as Cleopatra, or was that a dream?

Can’t remember, gaygay’s got a terrible migraine from last night darling.

G2G now luvies, ‘J’ is miming and pretending that he is the construction Worker in the V.P.s and I can’t miss this. wub.png

Luvs and hugs.