Police coy over new probe into Koh Tao murders

webfact

Jdinasia@

Yet not one single legitimate news source has followed up on that rumor??

No UK or Thai press agency has been able to verify that claim, why??

Because its not for them to follow it up, in any 'normal investigation' its for the police to actually investigate, note the term any 'normal investigation'

LOL, so the press, and in particular the UK press doesn't look into stories?

Yes that totally explains why the power of social media is so strong that it influences things the way people claim.

If a news agency could publish an article proving that a former suspect was lying, it certainly would not be newsworthy!

Then again, from the safety of the UK, not one single friend of the victims have placed the man you defame at the scene. Why? We have 2 clear choices to believe. 1) they can't place him on the island that night. 2) there is yet another conspiracy to prevent a private citizen from speaking to the press!

You carry on with your conspiracy theories

Something I strenuously avoid.

There's no conspiracy theory required for the no information scenario, only for having knowledge and not speaking up.

Everything you suggest requires a conspiracy theory.

No it suggests the RTP actually doing their job, which is to investigate, sadly they have failed miserably! But you carry on with your conspiracy theories

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jdinasia@

Because its not for them to follow it up, in any 'normal investigation' its for the police to actually investigate, note the term any 'normal investigation'

Yes that totally explains why the power of social media is so strong that it influences things the way people claim.

If a news agency could publish an article proving that a former suspect was lying, it certainly would not be newsworthy!

Then again, from the safety of the UK, not one single friend of the victims have placed the man you defame at the scene. Why? We have 2 clear choices to believe. 1) they can't place him on the island that night. 2) there is yet another conspiracy to prevent a private citizen from speaking to the press!

You carry on with your conspiracy theories

Something I strenuously avoid.

There's no conspiracy theory required for the no information scenario, only for having knowledge and not speaking up.

Everything you suggest requires a conspiracy theory.

No it suggests the RTP actually doing their job, which is to investigate, sadly they have failed miserably! But you carry on with your conspiracy theories

LOL

In fact they have cleared the former suspect. Thus doing their job. The conspiracy theory is from people like you who claim that furniture was gone before the murders.

Again, what conspiracy theory have I presented?

They have cleared the former suspect thus doing their job LOL. Cleared him with no investigation only tampered DNA, yes tampered. It would not be admissible in any court of law.

You think my post contained a conspiracy theory, you need to look up how theories are created.

Oh and why not take a look here could be useful for you when the truth finally comes out

http://www.infowars.com/33-conspiracy-theories-that-turned-out-to-be-true-what-every-person-should-know/

• Like 2

A theory and a conspiracy theory are 2 different things smile.png

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Infowars

Alex Jones? Major conspiracy theorist!

Well blow me down I wasn't aware of that. At what point do I confuse the 2.

At at what point in my post do i imply a conspiracy theory, you may want to read it again and it infers quite plainly that the investigation is not complete. Its theory is based on evidence I have myself from my own cctv.

Yes theory is based on evidence

Jdinasia@

Where do you get all this inside information? You are a fountain of knowledge... I can't keep up!

What inside knowledge is presented in my post?

"Then again, from the safety of the UK, not one single friend of the victims have placed the man you defame at the scene."

"...they can't place him on the island that night"

A quick evaluation of just one of your posts reveals several assumptions, (or truths...if you have inside knowledge ). You would have to have a mole inside Scotland Yard and the RTP to know who has communicated what, but you blurt these statements as if they were fact, and that you and you alone were privy to them. So where did you get the info?

No offence, but you are happy to downplay seemingly relevant or at least incongruous evidence, and yet make many assumptions of your own to defend what many seem indefensible. The investigation is not valid because it is flawed in every way... yet you defend it in the face of logic...or at least play that card. Some may say you have your head in the sand. Others may think you are a troll. Some may think you are towing the company line... I just think you are vexatious.

• Like 1

A theory and a conspiracy theory are 2 different things smile.png

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Infowars

Alex Jones? Major conspiracy theorist!

Well blow me down I wasn't aware of that. At what point do I confuse the 2.

At at what point in my post do i imply a conspiracy theory, you may want to read it again and it infers quite plainly that the investigation is not complete. Its theory is based on evidence I have myself from my own cctv.

Yes theory is based on evidence

You confused the 2 when you stated that the RTP did not investigate.

Is the term innocent until proven guilty applicable in Thailand?

If so can some please explain the picture published yesterday in the press, of the two accused men in leg shackles

Thailand hang your head in shame

If they have a valid DNA , its enough to get a conviction. I am not sure which picture you're referring to but in the beginning they admitted the crime , maybe thats why they were treated as criminals.

when is high season?

Big influx from 20th December.

High season for exposing trolls and paid state cyberscout agents already started.

Cyberscout agents fed info, disinfo and misinfo by their paymasters to derail threads and encorage defamatory computer crime statements and criticism of regime so repressive action can be taken.

Thailand is sort of on planet earth, the planet on which we find most totalitarian military regimes, secret police and cyber agents etc. It`s real, no target is too small. The lie must be maintained, If the truth is allowed to be exposed, the state will fall. Only thing new in this (see Goebbels) is social media..

• Like 2

Conspiracy theories, theories based on evidence etc aside...

Does anyone think that the almost simultaneous Mynamar call for a fresh investigation and the UK gov calling in a diplomat for 'concern talks' is a coincidence?

I have to confess to being a coincidence sceptic.

I think the diplogaggle has commenced.

Interesting time to come I think, if the UK has any evidence of a cover-up it HAS to release it, otherwise becomes complicit and perhaps even an accomplice to

the possible cover-up.

Maybe they feel that if they get the B2 released they can slink away but, I do not think the public pressure will allow them to do that for this case, its become too big.

• Like 2

Note to JD - this is quote 150 from the DNA results thread. As there are 900+ posts, I'm not trolling through the rest to find the fridge quote.

Actually, in this case the master sample used by the hospitals came from headman Tuwichian, who arranged for and paid for the tests. Not only did he provide the DNA, he provided the control test samples. As stated by RTP chief, this test is not part of the investigation and the results will not be introduced as evidence. This is purely for show.

All very flimsy and non-verifiable, but I point this out to show I wasn't making up the whole story. And I did qualify my statements to the effect of 'believe it or not'. There is another post that states the headman kept original DNA samples for a couple of days (at the beginning) until a police forensic team arrived. Again, not verifiable by anyone here.

Wow, this is getting like a badly scripted play. If it's true, that the headman also has the 'control test samples' of DNA (supposedly taken from crime victim) ....then that's a more incredible picture than I had painted earlier. I thought the Thai officials top brass has the DNA from the victim. If true (about the headman) it's even crazier than 'the fox guarding the henhouse.'

Jdinasia@

Jdinasia can you give me a source where any of them have gave an interview to media? By the way do you work at Siam Legal?

Jdinasia@

Jdinasia can you give me a source where any of them have gave an interview to media? By the way do you work at Siam Legal?

As far as I know, not a single one has spoken to the press.

I do not work for any legal firm

This mafia style Omerta code of silence on Koh Tao will not last forever, people know who the real killers are, that is obvious, justice has patience but the B2 and victims family deserve justice now.

Samui judge has now ordered that the prosecutors must complete the investigation by 20th Nov https://twitter.com/Atomicalandy

• Like 1

jdinasia is not going to win my poster of the year but certainly is in the running for endurance poster of the year. The "Gebrselassie" of ThaiVisa. I honestly don't know how he does it.

Some people are motivated by fanatic zeal for a totalitarian agenda, money, hatred and jealousy so some people say. Obviously should not apply to any tv poster though and maybe their are no regime entrapment cyberscouts .

This KT case with on the record statements from the very brassiest of top brass is a ticking time bomb for the regime. They, like all such regimes, will go to any lengths to hide the truth and suppress dissent to protect themselves and their mission.

• Like 2

I blocked JD and Johnny but their ridiculous comments still annoy me even though they are embedded among others. One day one of their family members will be caught by Police and they will feel the full force of injustice.. Then maybe they will understand the difference between right and wrong.

• Like 1

This mafia style Omerta code of silence on Koh Tao will not last forever, people know who the real killers are, that is obvious, justice has patience but the B2 and victims family deserve justice now.

Samui judge has now ordered that the prosecutors must complete the investigation by 20th Nov https://twitter.com/Atomicalandy

So are 'people know who did it' and someone who has credible evidence to prove who did it the same thing?

So are 'people know who did it' and someone who has credible evidence to prove who did it the same thing?

Put that to the reporter I quoted from http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/thailand-beach-murders-police-must-4306103

Thank you for reply, there is a reason they have not gave an interview it's either out of respect and/or they have been asked not to by uk authorities.

Nobody even people formerly accused have given an interview.

How does respect weigh into it? What authority would the UK government have to request them not to tell their stories?

There are many more reasons that they would not talk. One is that they have nothing to add.

jdinasia is not going to win my poster of the year but certainly is in the running for endurance poster of the year. The "Gebrselassie" of ThaiVisa. I honestly don't know how he does it.

I am not the topic. Why remark about a person instead of the post?

Truly not a valid debating practice, and you say that this is debate.

Jdinasia@ Obviously. Meeting someone with a connection to one of 10 up market resorts in a city of millions, 1000's of miles away who shares your views....

Try getting your facts right JD, please tell me where you got this fantasy figure of millions of people in Oxford UK. The last count in 2011 was a population of just 150,000. In that figure there is a very large Thai community, I know I used to live and work there many years ago.

Still waiting for a reply on this, millions of people in Oxford city smile.png

Thank you for reply, there is a reason they have not gave an interview it's either out of respect and/or they have been asked not to by uk authorities.

Nobody even people formerly accused have given an interview.

How does respect weigh into it? What authority would the UK government have to request them not to tell their stories?

There are many more reasons that they would not talk. One is that they have nothing to add.

Respect for the victims family!