Visa Entry In Ventiane To Go Thailand

fredovitch13

Hi,

How many visa tourist entry we get to embassy of thailand in ventiane??? 1, 2, 3???

English translation please :D

:o

Ok will try to explain better. I will go to Laos for a tourist visa run. In Penang i can have 3 entry, how many i can have in ventiane ???

Thanks

[/color][/size]

Hi,

How many visa tourist entry we get to embassy of thailand in ventiane??? 1, 2, 3???

Ok will try to explain better. I will go to Laos for a tourist visa run. In Penang i can have 3 entry, how many i can have in ventiane ???

Thanks

[/color][/size]

From all reports it's very difficult to get anything more than a single entry tourist visa in Vientiane. You are probably better off going to Penang.

Sophon

Hi,

Thanks

[/color][/size]

From all reports it's very difficult to get anything more than a single entry tourist visa in Vientiane. You are probably better off going to Penang.

Sophon

How long to get a visa ??

Thanks for your help !!!

• 2 weeks later...

Just had a mate come back from Penang two days ago trying to get a mulit entry non imm. It was his second time there in 4 years and was told that he could only get a single entry. He was told that for a multii entry he has to go back to the country his passport was issued.

Had an email from another guy who had a similar experience at Savannakhet consulate as well.

Maybe there are changes on the way

This might be out of date for your purposes.....

When I went there for the 3 mth visa I took my TW, had I not then most likely would have ended up with a 1 month single entry, because the officer was about to stamp for 1 month before we objected.

Anyone who has been there would agree you wouldn't find worse scrums to get in the consulate on a rugby field.

I sympathise with them and all the people they have to deal with day in day out.

Go to Penang

Hi, I went to Vientiane last year to renew my visa, they would only give a single entry visa and you have to stay overnight in probably the most boring capital city on the planet. If you can get a multiple in Malaysia I suggest you go there. Chok Dee!

You have not been to Helsinki, Finland! :o:D:D

Hi,

The law say a foreigner can stay in thailand 6 month a year on a tourist visa!

If you shall stay any longer you ned a non immigrant visa!

Nowadays it;s almost imposible to get a non i multiple entry any more,only single entry!

The best way i think is to aply for 1 a year extension but then you have to arrive Thailand on a non immigrant visa,and have either 400.000 bath or 800.000bath on a saving acount.

it;s about your age up to55 y.o. it is400.000.

Ihope this info will help you.