when do i need to extend my visa for 30 days?

You can do the extension a couple of weeks early. The extension starts at the end of your 60 days so you loose nothing.

You need to go immigration tomorrow and do your extension. They are not open on Saturday.

You will need a completed TM7 form with a 4 cm X 6cm photo attached, copies of your passport photo page. visa. entry/permit to stay stamp and TM6 departure card. And 1900 baht for the fee.

Download form and print 2 sided. http://www.immigration.go.th/nov2004/download/pdf/tm7.pdf

You can/should go in a week or two before it expires. You don't lose any time since the extension is added on to your current permission to stay.

I need to extend the visa for 30 more days

You're not extending the visa, you're extending your permission to remain in Thailand. Make sure you keep an eye on the expiration date printed on your visa sticker that you received from an embassy or consulate. You must do your last/third border crossing back into Thailand before it expires.

Permission to stay IN Thailand is stamped in your passport for 60 + 30 +60 + 30 +60 +30 days by Immigrations officers.

Permission to cross a border into Thailand using the visa expires on the date printed on the visa sticker (which may be before your second 30 day extension expires).

Edited by Suradit69