Koh Tao suspects to be indicted by end of month

Lite Beer

There's no "war" for me. I am looking forward to the trial. I am interested in seeing the actual evidence.

Telling me to "move on" isn't appropriate. I choose not to post often on the Koh Tao threads because people who think that they have the killers in custody are shouted down or accused of having financial interests on the island.

Your looking forward to the trial regardless, we are looking forward to a fair and transparent trial and evidence that is not suspect being presented, a huge difference, its a difference between justice and the perversion of justice

There you go again telling me what I think.

I am interested in seeing the actual evidence.

So you are 100% sure of a guilty verdict, yet you haven't seen the evidence ?

• Like 1

There's no "war" for me. I am looking forward to the trial. I am interested in seeing the actual evidence.

Telling me to "move on" isn't appropriate. I choose not to post often on the Koh Tao threads because people who think that they have the killers in custody are shouted down or accused of having financial interests on the island.

Your looking forward to the trial regardless, we are looking forward to a fair and transparent trial and evidence that is not suspect being presented, a huge difference, its a difference between justice and the perversion of justice

There you go again telling me what I think.

I am interested in seeing the actual evidence.

And again trying to put words in my mouth. I think they have the killers in custody. Trials determine guilt or innocence. People claiming that they are scapegoats have not seen the evidence either. Edited by jdinasia

And again trying to put words in my mouth. I think they have the killers in custody. Trials determine guilt or innocence. People claiming that they are scapegoats have not seen the evidence either.

? is a question mark. So I far from putting words in your mouth, I was asking you a question.

People claiming they are scapegoats have their eyes open.

• Like 1

"so you are 100% sure of a guilty verdict " is a statement the rest is a question tag that doesn't make it a question.

You have not see the evidence that will be presented in court. The UK police have reviewed at least some of the evidence. They discussed it with the families. The families issued a statement that was clearly calling for a trial.

I'll wait for the trial to make the determination of guilt or innocence.

"so you are 100% sure of a guilty verdict " is a statement the rest is a question tag that doesn't make it a question.

You have not see the evidence that will be presented in court. The UK police have reviewed at least some of the evidence. They discussed it with the families. The families issued a statement that was clearly calling for a trial.

Yes indeed the UK police saw a portion of the selected evidence the RTP wanted to show them and their their view on that evidence?? Confusing and contradictory was the statement

• Like 1

So when is a question not a question. When JD doesn't have a clue what he's talking about.

The British police showed the family only what the RTP showed them. Do you reckon they showed them evidence of the hoe that was used to kill David ?

Do you think they showed them the DNA or David's blood that was on the hoe ?

Maybe they gave them a transcript of the pancake mans interrogation tactics.

Don't forget these are the things you believe make them guilty. Or is that me putting words in your mouth again ? and you don't actually believe any of those things.

• Like 1

Dont let the RTP off the hook. They know the truth,certainly the two young lads did not murder the Brits

As both a matter of law and a matter of fact, the RTP isn't "on the hook", the 2 Burmese men are.

I don't share your certainty regarding the innocence of the 2 Burmese men.

• Like 1

I am looking forward to the trial. I am interested in seeing the actual evidence.

Me too.

There are several reasons we haven't seen some of the evidence:

>>> CCTV evidence was withheld or destroyed by managers of beach bars. Managers said it was private property. Cops said, "ok, no problem. Sorry for asking." No one is going to see that evidence.

>>> Police may or may not have scrutinized phone records during, and 24 hrs after the crime. Defense and general public will probably never see that evidence.

>>> Police may or may not have looked for or found bloody clothes outside the crime scene. Similar for searching Mon's room or any of the H's people's bodies for signs of injuries from that night. Similar for speedboat operators' answers to questions. Similar fortranscripts of the 3 hours of questioning of Mon by cops. Similarly, we (the general public and the defense team) will probably never see/hear the complete transcripts of the hours-long questioning of the B3/B2.

.....there are reams of evidence we'll probably never see. Some of it, because Thai officials + the headman + Mon don't want anyone to see it. Similarly, if any of that evidence implicates the wrong people (H's people), then authorities will squelch it.

At the least, the prosecution will insist such evidence can't be entered in court, because only the 2 Burmese boys are on trial - no one else.

• Like 2

Sorry boomerangutang, neither you nor I know what was investigated or what will be presented in court.

I am not going to address the other defamatory remarks you are making regarding people who are not suspects.

Hey you left out that nobody checked the records of any taxis that might have driven a single passenger 15 September 2014 early AM from Chumphon to Bangkok after meeting any speedboats that might have arrived from KT to Chumphon with a single passenger.

Edited by JLCrab

Hey you left out that nobody checked the records of any taxis that might have driven a singe passenger 15 September 2014 early AM from Chumphon to Bangkok after meeting any speedboats that might have arrived from KT to Chumphon with a single passenger.

Oh really ??⛵?

Hey you left out that nobody checked the records of any taxis that might have driven a singe passenger 15 September 2014 early AM from Chumphon to Bangkok after meeting any speedboats that might have arrived from KT to Chumphon with a single passenger.

Oh really ??⛵?

Yes really as the gent posited elsewhere.

Edited by JLCrab

Oh really ??⛵?

And who might that single passenger be one might ask????
  • Like 1

Getting back to our investigations.

I am wondering why there are 2 timestamps on this picture.

I have heard a couple of explanations. I would be interested in what the posters have to say.

attachicon.gifpost-223227-0-74164500-1419216100.png

That little picture-in-picture square in the bottom right of the screen suggests to me that someone was watching that video, or looking at the still image, of the guy in black walking down the street and at the same time they had their webcam on. Perhaps the person is chatting with someone who is also using a webcam, so the pic in the corner would be showing the view from one or other of the webcams. I would guess that the person who is watching that video or looking at that pic has got his PC set up with a clock in the top left corner of the screen, or else the clock may be a part of the chat or webcam software that the person is using. The pic you posted is a screenshot - a photo if you like of whatever was showing on the person's screen at that time.

To make it easier to understand here's a screenshot I took just now whilst looking at that pic.

post-14840-0-80782000-1425044990_thumb.j

I expanded the clock to make it easier to understand, and so now there are 3 clocks on the screen. One shows the time when the footage was recorded, the second shows the time when the original screenshot was captured and the third shows the time when I captured a screenshot just now. If I had been looking at the pic/video on "full screen" when i took the screenshot then there would not be the black border around the edge of the image and my clock would be obscuring some of the actual image. If my clock was an unobtrusive digital one it would be sitting on the image and looking just the same as the one in the top left of the image is.

• Like 2

But the topic of this thread is Koh Tao suspects to be indicted by the end of the month.

They have been indicted.

Well when the mods in their great wisdom decided to downsize some of the KT topics. The topic burmese are believed to be innocent (which would have suited out conversation )was closed. This was the topic left open. I did point out at the time that this heading is no longer of use as every post would be off topic. The mods kindly acknowledged my issue and said it would not be a problem.

All discussion about kt would be under this heading and another heading. (Another heading which a different mod has closed precisely because of that reason. The topic was no longer relevant )

So stop trying to close down our interesting discussions for your own self gratefication. The mods told me it was fine. ???

Well said GC!

• Like 1

Did anyone look at the time stamps of the picture

Yes I did and as I said some time ago I thought the correct one was the one that is on the right next to the date. There must be someone on here who knows for certain though I'm sure.

We could ask the Thai investigators, oh, but wait a moment, they're the ones who thought the heavy-set guy with the goatee, and his dark-skinned g.f. were David and Hannah. The same guys who retracted the ruse of finding Hannah's phone behind the Burmeses' dwelling when it was shown, an hour later by netizens, that it couldn't have been Hannah's phone. And the same bunch of detectives who claim that David's neck wounds were caused by a blunt hoe. Good luck with getting a correct answer.

• Like 1

So Jimmy, you are saying the time on the left is not right.

So, how do we know that the on the right is not the screenshot time

CCTV will usually show time and date, such as on the right. It looks like this one is also showing something in the bottom left which perhaps identifies the Camera number, i.e. this is Camera No. 6 from a network of several cameras.

Also, because the time on the left it is so much sharper than the time on the right. Here's another example to look at and you can see the new clock from the new screenshot (bottom right) is sharper than the old clock (now upside down in top left).

post-14840-0-33498200-1425047156_thumb.j

It's because when you take the screenshot of an image on the screen you are basically taking a photo of a photo, and so the quality will mostly deteriorate each time with whatever was recorded last (probably) being the sharpest (or something like that, Lol...).

• Like 2

Well, yes a few of the pictures have the camera number. Which is why I thought the left time was correct. Anyway, I will trust what you are saying and accept the left is not the time.

Therefore it is quite possibly Maung Maung. So must pop him back on my suspect list.

Oh really ??⛵?

And who might that single passenger be one might ask????

bb7db58eee4d31651c9948e3752918fc.jpg

• Like 1

Oh really [emoji19][emoji595][emoji569][emoji267]
And who might that single passenger be one might ask??[emoji19][emoji185]

bb7db58eee4d31651c9948e3752918fc.jpg

The drama is amazing! Edited by draftvader
Cleaning up quotes