Koh Tao suspects to be indicted by end of month

Lite Beer

So ?and? you are saying that these 3 times on the left are not actually the time. But belong to the camera taking a picture of the video.

attachicon.gifpost-223227-0-99399500-1419216051.png

attachicon.gifpost-223227-0-38272800-1419216065.png

attachicon.gifpost-223227-0-74164500-1419216100.png

Here is the video of where I took those screenshots of Muang Muang:

At the start of the video you will notice the time at the top left, then when it cuts to the interview with the pancake seller at 1.02 you'll see the time is still superimposed over the video then at 1.35 when they start adding the cctv captures the time remains there. So its clear that the time on the left belongs to the video itself not the cctv. The cctv date and time is on the right.

Edited by thailandchilli
  • Like 1

So ?and? you are saying that these 3 times on the left are not actually the time. But belong to the camera taking a picture of the video.

How significant can those CCTV be, when they're several hours before the crime - which likely took place between 4:35 and 4:58 am.

• Like 1

Well boomy, it is significant because of this picture which shows him walking back.

He is missing a jandal. That jandal was found bloody at the crimescene.

I have been trying to show it is not Maung Maung because of the time on the left. It is important to know if it is him or not.

post-213129-0-84838000-1425127923_thumb.

post-213129-0-20212500-1425127808_thumb.

post-213129-0-18891700-1425128272_thumb.

• Like 1

Well boomy, it is significant because of this picture which shows him walking back.

He is missing a jandal. That jandal was found bloody at the crimescene.

I have been trying to show it is not Maung Maung because of the time on the left. It is important to know if it is him or not.

Obviously you don't know about image compression artifacts, trying to see (or not see) a tiny detail on a frame from a low resolution CCTV footage and who knows how many times recompressed as a JPG image is a fool's errand. That you don't see the sandal strap on that particular image means nothing, you may just as well be wondering why the man doesn't have a mouth.

The guy in picture 1 and 2 , there is no visible signs of the white logo on the t-shirt,(picture 3)

Going on to the video where the images came from , there is a screen capture showing 2 people on a motorbike( 01:20ish the time is not clear) , both with white tops but 1 bare leg is visible. Now I dont Know the significance of these 2 people as it is unclear who they are, but if the burmese swapped tops , then it cannot be them, or if it is he burmese then the tops could not have been swapped

The guy in picture 1 and 2 , there is no visible signs of the white logo on the t-shirt,(picture 3)

Going on to the video where the images came from , there is a screen capture showing 2 people on a motorbike( 01:20ish the time is not clear) , both with white tops but 1 bare leg is visible. Now I dont Know the significance of these 2 people as it is unclear who they are, but if the burmese swapped tops , then it cannot be them, or if it is he burmese then the tops could not have been swapped

Could you post that picture please. With the 2 of them.

Deary me. Someone is pictured 4 hours before a murder has been committed with a jandel missing. That jandel shows up 4 hours later at a crime scene. Sorry are you suggesting Muang Muang planted his jandel at the crime scene 4 hours before the crime was committed ?

Please if you want to help the accused then at least find stuff that is revelant to the crime scene at the time of the murders or there abouts.

• Like 1

Deary me. Someone is pictured 4 hours before a murder has been committed with a jandel missing. That jandel shows up 4 hours later at a crime scene. Sorry are you suggesting Muang Muang planted his jandel at the crime scene 4 hours before the crime was committed ?

Please if you want to help the accused then at least find stuff that is revelant to the crime scene at the time of the murders or there abouts.

What time is on the picture with no jandal. You don't know it was 4 hours before the murder.

The police don't even know what time they were murdered.

Anyway I am just trying to establish if it is Muang Muang or not. Who knows, it might be the person that stole their clothes.

What time is on the picture with no jandal. You don't know it was 4 hours before the murder.

Anyway I am just trying to establish if it is Muang Muang or not. Who knows, it might be the person that stole their clothes.

I don't believe anyone stole their clothes. if that were the case there would be CCTV footage of them naked.

Concentrate on the stuff that matters and not the stuff that people are saying to throw you off the trail.

Edited by berybert

I don't believe anyone stole there clothes. if that were the case there would be CCTV footage of them naked.

Concentrate on the stuff that matters and not the stuff that people are saying to throw you off the trail.

I just want to know if that is Maung Maung or not.

And the clothes and guitar were produced at the court. And all the reports from even the lawyers said, they went for a swim.

I don't believe anyone stole there clothes. if that were the case there would be CCTV footage of them naked.

And the clothes and guitar were produced at the court. And all the reports from even the lawyers said, they went for a swim.

How can clothes that have been stolen be produced at the court ? Find out who produced the clothes and the guitar and you have the killer.

Look at it another way. The Burmese killed David and Hannah, rather than stealing David's clothes to save themselves from running home naked, they ruffled thru his pockets and stole his sun glasses and his phone. Whilst at the same time not bothering to go thru Hannah's clothes and steal her phone.

Maybe this is the gay aspect people talked about. Because they only stole the mans phone.

I notice on the great unwashed site there is a report of another Burmese death on Koh Samui yesterday.

The police officer in charge had again said the killer is Burmese because they are a brutal race.

So no matter if the murderer is Thai, farang or alien, they are looking only at Burmese.

Just how <deleted> up is this police force ?

• Like 1

I notice on the great unwashed site there is a report of another Burmese death on Koh Samui yesterday.

The police officer in charge had again said the killer is Burmese because they are a brutal race.

So no matter if the murderer is Thai, farang or alien, they are looking only at Burmese.

The great unwashed site? This is all very interesting but what on earth is this to do with 'koh Tao suspects to be indicted by the end of the month'? Is this on topic? Have the rules been changed on TVF? I think we should be told!

berybert....I understood that Hannah's phone was turned in to authorities by her friend Emma who had been carrying it in her purse.

attachicon.gifPhone.jpg

Of course. Hannah must be the only girl in the world who doesn't have her own bag/purse/pocket in which to carry her stuff.

It is known that Hannah was not carrying a handbag (purse) on the night she was killed. CCTV images prove this. Her phone, and presumably wallet, were being carried in her friend's handbag.

The B2 said they went for a swim and when they came back their clothes had been stolen. We have seen a picture of a guy walking about wearing a t-shirt of one of them and one flip-flop. I think that is consistent with their story. Now, who is he and what was he doing?

Edited by seahorse

Oh berybert, really I must be patient with you. but it's starting to wear thin.

The police would not reveal who turned in the stolen clothes. But really it might just have been a common thief with no connection to the crime. There certainly was a lot of strange things going on in regards to clothes that night.

The b2 say their clothes were stolen.

David strangely was found naked.

David's clothes are squeaky clean.

If the picture is Muang Muang, he changed clothes with Wei.

There is a naked man in the street.

What a weird set up.

The murdered burmese on the unwashed site is certainly significant.

The first question I would ask is...

Had they previously been working on Koh Tao.

Then. ..

Did they release the 3 Burmese that they arrested for the first one. Which is eerily similar to Hannah's death.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

The great unwashed site? This is all very interesting but what on earth is this to do with 'koh Tao suspects to be indicted by the end of the month'? Is this on topic? Have the rules been changed on TVF? I think we should be told!

In the course of a discussion, related items can be mentioned. Are you trying to constrict the discussion? Samui is an island very close to the island of Ko Tao. There were/are mysterious deaths on Ko Tao. If there is a mysterious death on Samui, that's related, in terms of discussion.

• Like 2

Completely on topic, the RTP said the exact same rasist comments before the B2 were indicted and after they were indicted. Its hows their mindset is and has obviously not changed

• Like 2

The police would not reveal who turned in the stolen clothes. But really it might just have been a common thief with no connection to the crime. There certainly was a lot of strange things going on in regards to clothes that night.

What a weird set up.

OK stay patient. As I said before, why when the Burmese guys are stark bollok naked would they riffle thru clothes that are laying on the ground to steal a phone and sunglasses, yet leave the clothes behind.

Edited by berybert

How can clothes that have been stolen be produced at the court ? Find out who produced the clothes and the guitar and you have the killer.

Look at it another way. The Burmese killed David and Hannah, rather than stealing David's clothes to save themselves from running home naked, they ruffled thru his pockets and stole his sun glasses and his phone. Whilst at the same time not bothering to go thru Hannah's clothes and steal her phone.

Maybe this is the gay aspect people talked about. Because they only stole the mans phone.

Here's the guy that produced the guitar, no idea who he is?

post-223227-0-73240700-1425185327_thumb.

Here's the guy that produced the guitar, no idea who he is?

Nothing staged about that is there ?

That also wouldn't be the guy who found/stole the guitar. It is wrapped in a police evidence bag. So one can guess he is a copper.

Edited by berybert
  • Like 1

berybert, on 01 Mar 2015 - 05:02, said:
greenchair, on 01 Mar 2015 - 01:16, said:

What a weird set up.

OK stay patient. As I said before, why when the Burmese guys are stark bollok naked would they riffle thru clothes that are laying on the ground to steal a phone and sunglasses, yet leave the clothes behind.

Quite ...... A very unlikely scenario. Yet when Maung Maung returned to his room at around 5 a.m. after being with his girlfriend, he said he woke the B2 to ask them where the guitar was and they told him they had left it at the AC bar. Perhaps they were too embarrassed to tell MM the guitar had been nicked.

berybert, on 01 Mar 2015 - 05:02, said:

greenchair, on 01 Mar 2015 - 01:16, said:

What a weird set up.

Quite ...... A very unlikely scenario. Yet when Maung Maung returned to his room at around 5 a.m. after being with his girlfriend, he said he woke the B2 to ask them where the guitar was and they told him they had left it at the AC bar. Perhaps they were too embarrassed to tell MM the guitar had been nicked.

I am wondering about the other 2 that were sharing the room.

Did they not see the b2 sleeping.

• Like 1