Koh Tao suspects to be indicted by end of month

Lite Beer

Anybody who would want to read your postings on the Ask-the-Lawyer section -- which are not lawyer/client client confidential conversations -- can come to their own conclusions. As to the other, all I'll say is I go where there is material.

Or as Willy Sutton (allegedly) put it when asked why did he rob banks:

Because that''s where the money is.

From post #751 above: Whilst you post pictures of film/t.v. stars and quote lines from their movies/shows.

To which I have yet to see any point.

I often post apropos movie quotes because, if I explained things in the manner that I would prefer such that persons like yourself might get the point, my account might be suspended.

Anybody who would want to read your postings on the Ask-the-Lawyer section -- which are not lawyer/client client confidential conversations -- can come to their own conclusions. As to the other, all I'll say is I go where there is material.

Or as Willy Sutton (allegedly) put it when asked why did he rob banks:

Because that''s where the money is.

Well, you'll get nought from me, so keep on slithering sideways.

The b2 have many friends that they don't even know on this site and all over the world.

At 21 years old. Whether they did it or not their families have been destroyed. A fair, factual, and just trial is all anybody is asking for.

If they are guilty.

Show the true untampered facts.

If they are innocent.

Show the true untampered facts.

I myself have found a few posty friends in this site. Unfortunately for you crab, you did not make my list. ????

After reading what has been posted elsewhere, I have great admiration for the patience and restraint shown by the Thai justice system and especially the guy who responds on the above mentioned forum.

Then were those other wounds caused ante mortem or post mortem? Caused by predation or....

Regarding the next 2 posts, 1 is Thai language and the next is blocked by the Thai government.

I take it then you are assuming that the hoe was used on David. The hoe that had non of his blood or DNA and the hoe was also used on David after they had incapacitated or killed Hannah according to the re enactment. Oh dear, the defense will have a field day with this. Thanks for pointing out the Thai language video, we can always rely on you

It appears there were wounds on David caused by two types of weapons. The stab wounds on his neck and a few other places were most likely from a sharp in-fist or weapon-ring. As many posts have mentioned, either a ring with protruding sharks tooth or stingray spine - or a small stout blade. I think the ring/fist-held weapon fits the wounds better than a knife, as those stabbing wounds appear to be uniform in size - not just the several on the right side of his neck, but the stab wounds on other parts of his body. If I was part of the defense team, I would intensely scrutinize the Thai techies who published the forensics on David - including whether they spoke to (or were influenced by) Mon or anyone else (before during or after) the forensic examinations. I would also want Brit Coroner's Office spin on that, and not allow the Brit experts to submit a too vague report, as the Brits may be influenced by top-echelon Thai officials (all the way up to the PM's office) to be vague in their report.

As for the hoe. It is possible that the hoe was used to crush David's skull. There are ways to tell whether his skull was whacked before or after he died. Even if there was none of David's DNA on the hoe, that may not be the end of the story, because Thai detective work is flaccid ('mai kaeng') at best. Of course, Thai officials don't want Brit examiners anywhere near the hoe.

• Like 1

Some posters are best left ignored. Occasionally that will make cause a sideways exit.? We live in hope .

This first picture of Sean seems to show a serious wound.

It is on the night of the 16th.

But in the 2nd picture, there is no bruise.

What day was the 2nd picture taken.

Could the 1st picture be a trick of the light.

It really looks like a bruise to me.

post-213129-0-48162200-1425446338_thumb.

post-213129-0-86637300-1425446387_thumb.

Ah yes, the Ignore Button strikes again. From The Sting (1973):

Hooker: I gave him the breakout just like you said.
Gondorff: And?
Hooker: 'S good. He threatened to kill me.
Gondorff: Hell, kid, they don't do that, you know you're not getting to 'em.
Edited by JLCrab
  • Like 1

Here's one I cant seem to work out, perhaps its just the cctv image that gives the wrong colour but we have them on a motorbike at 23.10.23 and then walking into a shop at 23.10.51 which is 28 seconds later. I guess thats possible but also it may be that the separate cctv cameras were out in their time settings a little. But what about the different colour of the t shirts? In one shot its red and the other a light colour? Could this be just because one is taken in black and white cctv and the other colour? But surely if that was the case it would still appear darker?

If these screen shots helped the B2 get indicted then it should be clarified

post-223227-0-16538400-1425455373_thumb.

post-223227-0-83312800-1425455385_thumb.

Edited by thailandchilli

Here's one I cant seem to work out, perhaps its just the cctv image that gives the wrong colour but we have them on a motorbike at 23.10.23 and then walking into a shop at 23.10.51 which is 28 seconds later. I guess thats possible but also it may be that the separate cctv cameras were out in their time settings a little. But what about the different colour of the t shirts? In one shot its red and the other a light colour? Could this be just because one is taken in black and white cctv and the other colour? But surely if that was the case it would still appear darker?

The second picture is original black and white.

I don't understand why the date and time stamps show 23.10.23 because according to a Thai TV Video the Time line is this .

1. 23.10.51

2. 23.10.56

3 . 23.12.13 'maw' buy cigarettes in other store

4. 23.13.43 walk down the street -come back 23.19

5. 23.19.13

6. 23.22.00 (TV Moderator say)

7. They walk in to alley close to AC bar

8. drive out from the alley with motorbike and guitar

post-151207-0-07790700-1425467884_thumb.

Edited by fayou
  • Like 2

Just so you know, when using an infrared, night vision camera, red comes out very bright because it relects more infra red.

• Like 2

Just so you know, when using an infrared, night vision camera, red comes out very bright because it relects more infra red.

Thought it may be something like that, so clears up my question, thanks

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

The second picture is original black and white.

I don't understand why the date and time stamps show 23.10.23 because according to a Thai TV Video the Time line is this .

1. 23.10.51

2. 23.10.56

3 . 23.12.13 'maw' buy cigarettes in other store

4. 23.13.43 walk down the street -come back 23.19

5. 23.19.13

6. 23.22.00 (TV Moderator say)

7. They walk in to alley close to AC bar

8. drive out from the alley with motorbike and guitar

still, all those 'grabs' are 5 hours before the crime. FIVE HOURS. That's a lot of time. How relevant is 3 young men hanging out in a convenience store 5 hours before a crime. Come on people, let's look at evidence closer to the crime.

That is exactly right.

Like does this look like a bruise or not.

And why is the arm not bruised in the second picture? ???

post-213129-0-24909500-1425479078_thumb.post-213129-0-43035700-1425479122_thumb.

Still stalking Sean, using pictures from csila? 3rd time to post them in less than a page! Wow

Just askin about a bruise.

Mind your business.

Why does it upset you 3 so much to see a picture of Sean.

Yes, 3 times I have posted it . and 3 times 1 of you lot has come out with a nasty comment.

Hmmmmm

There is no bruise, it's all in your head.

• Like 1

This is frustrating. There are lots missing CCTV footages some part of the video is not even consistent. However, the RTP said it's right of the CCTV owner to show footage or not. They choose whichever part they wanted to show.

In other countrys like the UK if the police believe you have important footage they can order you to provide footage & if they refuse, with a search warrant, they can get the whole CCTV recording Equiptment removed as evidence.

I thought that would be all over the world .

• Like 2

Some posters are best left ignored. Occasionally that will make cause a sideways exit.? We live in hope .

attachicon.gifpost-155768-0-03857000-1420118822.jpg

attachicon.gifpost-69687-0-58954900-1420290382.jpg

The first picture of Sean at the pub crawl was taken on the evening of September 15th, not 16th.

The second picture of Sean with the policeman was taken on the 23rd September I think. It was the morning after the minimart incident and the day he left the island. So that was one week after the murders and enough time for a bruise to heal. The day Sean left the island he was pictured with what could be knife wounds on his forearm and leg.

• Like 1

Still stalking Sean, using pictures from csila? 3rd time to post them in less than a page! Wow

Just askin about a bruise.

Mind your business.

Why does it upset you 3 so much to see a picture of Sean.

Yes, 3 times I have posted it . and 3 times 1 of you lot has come out with a nasty comment.

Hmmmmm

I don't care how many times pictures are posted if it to ask a question or prove a point. Just for your information Jdinasia, those pictures of Sean have been published in the mainstream media, not just CSILA.

As for stalking, you may wish to call it that but many of us call it research.

• Like 1

<post removed>

Sean himself confirmed the pub crawl picture was taken on Monday 15th September and when asked why he would be out partying the day his friend David Miller had been murdered, he replied that he didn't know it was David until Tuesday 16th September.

Regarding the bruise, I think Greenchair means the discolouration on his forearm in the pub crawl picture (at least I presume that's what is meant).

Edited by Jai Dee
quoted post removed by request from OP
  • Like 1

<post removed>

Sean himself confirmed the pub crawl picture was taken on Monday 15th September and when asked why he would be out partying the day his friend David Miller had been murdered, he replied that he didn't know it was David until Tuesday 16th September.

Regarding the bruise, I think Greenchair means the discolouration on his forearm in the pub crawl picture (at least I presume that's what is meant).

Yes correct - Sean said he was there at the party Monday 15.Sept.

He left the Island 22 September 2014 Koh Tao on a passenger ferry at 3.10pm.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/thailand/11113268/Terrified-Briton-flees-Thai-island-after-mafia-death-threat.html

Edited by Jai Dee
quoted post removed by request from OP
  • Like 2