Koh Tao suspects to be indicted by end of month

Lite Beer

fayou, on 04 Mar 2015 - 19:19, said:fayou, on 04 Mar 2015 - 19:19, said:fayou, on 04 Mar 2015 - 19:19, said:
greenchair, on 04 Mar 2015 - 06:27, said:greenchair, on 04 Mar 2015 - 06:27, said:greenchair, on 04 Mar 2015 - 06:27, said:

Some posters are best left ignored. Occasionally that will make cause a sideways exit. We live in hope .

This first picture of Sean seems to show a serious wound.

It is on the night of the 16th.

But in the 2nd picture, there is no bruise.

What day was the 2nd picture taken.

Could the 1st picture be a trick of the light.

It really looks like a bruise to me.

attachicon.gifpost-155768-0-03857000-1420118822.jpg

attachicon.gifpost-69687-0-58954900-1420290382.jpg

<post removed>

Picture 2 - that was the day Sean let the island surely? It was one week after the murders.

Here's a fairly recent (2012 I think) photo of Sean taken from his public Google+ account. He has prominent tattoos on both upper arms.

post-222707-0-09285200-1425513483_thumb..

Edited by Jai Dee
quoted post removed by request from OP

catsanddogs, on 04 Mar 2015 - 15:22, said:catsanddogs, on 04 Mar 2015 - 15:22, said:
boomerangutang, on 04 Mar 2015 - 15:12, said:boomerangutang, on 04 Mar 2015 - 15:12, said:

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

fayou, on 04 Mar 2015 - 12:18, said:fayou, on 04 Mar 2015 - 12:18, said:
thailandchilli, on 04 Mar 2015 - 08:50, said:thailandchilli, on 04 Mar 2015 - 08:50, said:

Here's one I cant seem to work out, perhaps its just the cctv image that gives the wrong colour but we have them on a motorbike at 23.10.23 and then walking into a shop at 23.10.51 which is 28 seconds later. I guess thats possible but also it may be that the separate cctv cameras were out in their time settings a little. But what about the different colour of the t shirts? In one shot its red and the other a light colour? Could this be just because one is taken in black and white cctv and the other colour? But surely if that was the case it would still appear darker?

If these screen shots helped the B2 get indicted then it should be clarified

The second picture is original black and white.

I don't understand why the date and time stamps show 23.10.23 because according to a Thai TV Video the Time line is this .

1. 23.10.51

2. 23.10.56

3 . 23.12.13 'maw' buy cigarettes in other store

4. 23.13.43 walk down the street -come back 23.19

5. 23.19.13

6. 23.22.00 (TV Moderator say)

7. They walk in to alley close to AC bar

8. drive out from the alley with motorbike and guitar

still, all those 'grabs' are 5 hours before the crime. FIVE HOURS. That's a lot of time. How relevant is 3 young men hanging out in a convenience store 5 hours before a crime. Come on people, let's look at evidence closer to the crime.

Quite. Not relevant at all unless one of them has a hoe sticking out the top of his shirt. What is more relevant is the CCTV from the store relating to McAnna being chased by big ears and Mon. Funny how none of that has been released eh?

There is one picture of Sean inside the Minimart with Mon looking at his phone and gesturing towards Sean. I can't find it at the moment but maybe someone else can post it.

Edited by IslandLover

IslandLover, on 05 Mar 2015 - 01:14, said:IslandLover, on 05 Mar 2015 - 01:14, said:
catsanddogs, on 04 Mar 2015 - 15:22, said:catsanddogs, on 04 Mar 2015 - 15:22, said:catsanddogs, on 04 Mar 2015 - 15:22, said:catsanddogs, on 04 Mar 2015 - 15:22, said:
boomerangutang, on 04 Mar 2015 - 15:12, said:boomerangutang, on 04 Mar 2015 - 15:12, said:boomerangutang, on 04 Mar 2015 - 15:12, said:boomerangutang, on 04 Mar 2015 - 15:12, said:

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

still, all those 'grabs' are 5 hours before the crime. FIVE HOURS. That's a lot of time. How relevant is 3 young men hanging out in a convenience store 5 hours before a crime. Come on people, let's look at evidence closer to the crime.

Quite. Not relevant at all unless one of them has a hoe sticking out the top of his shirt. What is more relevant is the CCTV from the store relating to McAnna being chased by big ears and Mon. Funny how none of that has been released eh?

There is one picture of Sean inside the Minimart with Mon looking at his phone and gesturing towards Sean. I can't find it at the moment but maybe someone else can post it.

OK, I found the picture I was looking for

post-222707-0-24447900-1425515821_thumb.

There are more but I can't post them here. You can find them in Google images.

• Like 1

I think he knew who it was and needed a scapegoat. It would have been enough for me to "hang myself" in order for them to point the finger at me.

What Sean's facebook page said about the convenience store incident.

I think it's quite clear from this who was involved and why every time Sean's name is mentioned one of the shills pops up to derail the thread.

I=Sean

he=Mon

who=we all know who but are not allowed to say

them=Mon and ......some other people

The topic of the thread is "Koh Tao suspects to be indicted by end of month", the people derailing it are the ones that are using Sean McAnna as a scapegoat to vent their personal frustrations.

• Like 1

Still stalking Sean, using pictures from csila? 3rd time to post them in less than a page! Wow

Just askin about a bruise.

Mind your business.

Why does it upset you 3 so much to see a picture of Sean.

Yes, 3 times I have posted it . and 3 times 1 of you lot has come out with a nasty comment.

Hmmmmm

I don't care how many times pictures are posted if it to ask a question or prove a point. Just for your information Jdinasia, those pictures of Sean have been published in the mainstream media, not just CSILA.

As for stalking, you may wish to call it that but many of us call it research.

I'm 100% certain you would change your tune if you would be the target of such "research".

I think he knew who it was and needed a scapegoat. It would have been enough for me to "hang myself" in order for them to point the finger at me.

What Sean's facebook page said about the convenience store incident.

I think it's quite clear from this who was involved and why every time Sean's name is mentioned one of the shills pops up to derail the thread.

I=Sean

he=Mon

who=we all know who but are not allowed to say

them=Mon and ......some other people

The topic of the thread is "Koh Tao suspects to be indicted by end of month", the people derailing it are the ones that are using Sean McAnna as a scapegoat to vent their personal frustrations.

Like it or not, there's much interest in this case. The more it's investigated (by concerned observers, because RTP is asleep at the wheel) , the more we're finding. Perhaps not all of it is solid in terms of evidence, but much of it looks credible. ThaiVisa netizens (and others) are doing investigating that RTP aren't doing - whether through RTP's choice or ineptitude.

• Like 1

Still stalking Sean, using pictures from csila? 3rd time to post them in less than a page! Wow

Mind your business.

Yes, 3 times I have posted it . and 3 times 1 of you lot has come out with a nasty comment.

Hmmmmm

I don't care how many times pictures are posted if it to ask a question or prove a point. Just for your information Jdinasia, those pictures of Sean have been published in the mainstream media, not just CSILA.

I'm 100% certain you would change your tune if you would be the target of such "research".

If I had been on an island and has claimed at one time 'they did it' I like most people would expect to be the subject of such research.

So as for your 100% of everything to do with this case you are wrong again.

• Like 2

Still a lot of baiting and flaming going on in this topic.

Please remain civil and on-topic if you want this topic to remain open.

And by the way... reported posts over differing opinions are being ignored, but baiting and flaming will not.

• Like 1

AleG, on 05 Mar 2015 - 03:50, said:
IslandLover, on 04 Mar 2015 - 20:51, said:
greenchair, on 04 Mar 2015 - 15:46, said:
jdinasia, on 04 Mar 2015 - 15:31, said:

Mind your business.

Hmmmmm

You can research me all you like AleG, I couldn't care less. But there again, I've nothing to hide.

• Like 2

I see Reprieve is not letting this one go, new article published in the Jersey Evening Post (Davids local)

The Jersey State police are denying giving info over to the Thai Authorities, they said they gave it to Interpol...........yea and who did Interpol give it to after that???

Human rights group Reprieve takes up the case on behalf of pair accused of murder.

"However in a statement the States police, which usually follows British protocol, said they have had no direct contact with Thai authorities.

‘Following a request from Interpol, the States Police obtained a witness statement which was then sent back to Interpol.

'We have had no direct contact with Thai authorities. Our Family Liaison Officers continue to work in support of David Miller’s family,’ the statement read."

http://jerseyeveningpost.com/news/2015/03/03/thai-murders-fears-raised-by-human-rights-group-over-possible-execution/

Not only have the suspects been indicted but it appears UK, Jersey and Thai Authorities are working together on this

• Like 2

I see Reprieve is not letting this one go, new article published in the Jersey Evening Post (Davids local)

The Jersey State police are denying giving info over to the Thai Authorities, they said they gave it to Interpol...........yea and who did Interpol give it to after that???

Human rights group Reprieve takes up the case on behalf of pair accused of murder.

"However in a statement the States police, which usually follows British protocol, said they have had no direct contact with Thai authorities.

‘Following a request from Interpol, the States Police obtained a witness statement which was then sent back to Interpol.

'We have had no direct contact with Thai authorities. Our Family Liaison Officers continue to work in support of David Miller’s family,’ the statement read."

http://jerseyeveningpost.com/news/2015/03/03/thai-murders-fears-raised-by-human-rights-group-over-possible-execution/

Not only have the suspects been indicted but it appears UK, Jersey and Thai Authorities are working together on this

That's one interpretation.

What is known? An official statement (apparently) has been made saying no "direct contact" has been made.

Reprieve is an anti death penalty organization. They haven't said who they got information from and seemingly are just trying to influence the death penalty in Thailand.

That's one interpretation.

What is known? An official statement (apparently) has been made saying no "direct contact" has been made.

Reprieve is an anti death penalty organization. They haven't said who they got information from and seemingly are just trying to influence the death penalty in Thailand.

Did you actually have a point to that reply or just stating the obvious

• Like 1

Well then I'll maybe make a point: Even if some persons in UK or Jersey jurisdiction improperly supplied information which ended up in the hands of the Thai prosecution, that would be an internal matter in UK/Jersey for which persons might be censured, reprimanded, or even charged with a crime. It would not, most likely, result in any such evidence, if there is in fact any such evidence, being excluded at trial for reason of an internal UK/Jersey matter.

thailandchilli, on 05 Mar 2015 - 06:40, said:

Here's an earlier article from the Jersey Evening Post. The timeline it quotes is interesting in that the names of the victims were known by late afternoon of September 15th, if the times quoted are Thailand time and not U.K. I still do not understand how Sean McAnna could not have known his friend David Miller had been killed on the day of the murders.

Lets not forget though that two young people lost their lives in the most horrific way. There are some tributes to David Miller in the comments section.

http://jerseyeveningpost.com/news/2015/02/19/witnesses-sought-in-thai-murder-case/

• Like 2

Following a request from Interpol, the States Police obtained a witness statement which was then sent back to Interpol.

'We have had no direct contact with Thai authorities. Our Family Liaison Officers continue to work in support of David Millers family, the statement read."

Here's an earlier article from the Jersey Evening Post. The timeline it quotes is interesting in that the names of the victims were known by late afternoon of September 15th, if the times quoted are Thailand time and not U.K. I still do not understand how Sean McAnna could not have known his friend David Miller had been killed on the day of the murders.

Lets not forget though that two young people lost their lives in the most horrific way. There are some tributes to David Miller in the comments section.

http://jerseyeveningpost.com/news/2015/02/19/witnesses-sought-in-thai-murder-case/

What is the time difference from England. I do believe that is thai time. another interesting thing, is I have seen quite a few reports that they were discovered between 4 and 5 am.

Everybody on the island knew who it was by 6 o'clock. Most would have at 11 o'clock when it was announced 2 British nationals.

It just was not printed in the papers. Someone like Sean, friendly with up front and centre mon. Must have known.

• Like 1

'I still do not understand how Sean McAnna could not have known his friend David Miller had been killed on the day of the murders'

He knew about the murder but he didn't know who it was .

Sven Hutchinson wrote on Twitter

'there is CCTV of that from a bar he was often in to confirm. He didn't know who had been killed until we all did'

http://ow.ly/JZznO

post-151207-0-08232000-1425599958_thumb.

Edited by fayou
  • Like 2

'I still do not understand how Sean McAnna could not have known his friend David Miller had been killed on the day of the murders'

'there is CCTV of that from a bar he was often in to confirm. He didn't know who had been killed until we all did'

Thanks for the link. Sven Hutchinson's tweets are quite revealing. It's easy to understand why Sean ended up being threatened in the minimart.

Sven and Sean just can't get their stories in sinc can they;

Sven ;the cut is from a knife fight in a bar.

Sean; the cut is from a bike accident.

Sven; Sean didn't know until Tuesday/Wednesday .

Sean; in a news interview on Tuesday night, says David wanted to spread the love.

Sean and sven must be the only people on the island who did not know Monday night who it was.

Really if they knew about who it was means absolutely nothing.

But once again.

Why lie?

• Like 1

Thanks for the link. Sven Hutchinson's tweets are quite revealing. It's easy to understand why Sean ended up being threatened in the minimart.

Indeed.

Like Sean thinking "it was the AC bar owner" and "he went investigating at that bar". I know that people have said that Sean got that wrong because M is the owner of Intouch whereas the owner of the AC bar is H. Could Sean have meant NS? NS could have bragged about being the owner of AC to Sean.

Why would he go "investigating"? What did he find out?

Sven also says that Sean "got his days earlier". I'm sure this is a reference to the cut on his arm. One of Sean's explanations for this was that he had got into a fight with a Thai guy over a room. That could be true. Who was that Thai guy? Maybe this guy was one of David's attackers but Sean wasn't there on that night.

There is also mention of "planted evidence". Wonder what that was in reference to?

• Like 1

Good find on this.

Sven appears to be logical and balanced in his tweets, no particular agenda agenda just keen to find the truth. I think he's quite credible.

As with GC's view, yes why does Sean seem to lie so much about all this? Very strange

• Like 1