Losing Weight and Skin Elasticity

EmptyHead

Hello all.

I am overweight. 77kg and 170cm (28 years old). Not too much muscle, mostly fat around the body and legs, especially stomach.

Current diet = junk mostly

And a beer (or two) a day doesn't help.

So am wondering how to approah this. Of couse, major diet change is neccessary and some (at least moderate) physical activity is required.

I am just not sure about the whole skin sagging thing works. Really, i am looking for some advice on how much weight can be lost over which period of time for the skin to adapt ratherr than sag.

Advice on diet would be great as well as which excersise may help (both bearing in mind the skin elesticity thing).

I have heard HIIT is good for burning fat and have considered doing that with skipping ropes. Of course push ups and squats should help. I have considered yoga, maybe swimming.

So if anyone has been in my position and succeeded (or failed), i would be really grateful for some tips and pitfalls to watch out for.

I also understand that i must look at this as a permanent lifestyle change, not a phase or diet.

Thanks for reading and any contributions appreciated!wai.gif

Edited by EmptyHead

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Water fast for seven days (at least three for ketosis to fire up) to both detox and given the metabolism a reboot. After that, focus on eating more veg and less meat (the REAL issue with the human diet), and not mixing protein and carbs such as meat & potatoes. Exercise is obviously a given... your skin should snap right back. Fasting is perfectly natural, btw, just have a read. Do yourself a favour by giving your digestive system a rest, animals do. wink.png

/ Most effective cardio exercise I've found over years for whole body is rowing machine (Concept II) and cycling. Swimming also great, of course. //

Edited by daveAustin
  • Like 2

I am 1.70 and 43. I was above 80 kg with almost no muscles.

So compare able beside that I am older.

I diet down to 64 kg at approc. 1 kg per week and did not get any skin problems.

Diet: No carbs, mostly protein, meat, eggs, tuna, and tried to avoid unnecessary fat (you still get enough of it by eating meat and eggs).

Additional I am doing weight training.

Building some muscles helps in looking less fat at the same amount of fat.....

So at 77 kg at 1.70 and your age I wouldn't worry at all. If you have 120 kg it would be different.

What daveAustin said is about the worst advice anyone can give, second only to the chocolate cupcake diet. You will gain that weight back immediately if you do that and you will feel like garbage water fasting for a week. I am speaking from experience.

An excellent diet is the keto diet. It is a low carbohydrate, high fat, medium protein diet. I have been on it for about two months and have lost 12 kilos. I feel more sustained energy and am sleeping better than I have in a long time. I combine the diet with strength training and cardio. You don't need to starve yourself on it or eat unappetizing food. Eating a low carbohydrate over a long term period will help you keep the weight down and curb your cravings as well. I recommend you take a look at www.reddit.com/r/keto. You can also read a book on it called "The Ketogenic Diet" by Lyle McDonald but you don't need to read a long book to get started. PM me if you want any more information on it.

• Like 2

Check out the 5 : 2 diet on the internet. Put simply 5 days a week you eat and drink what you want, 2 days you have to eat less than 600 calories (man) or 500 calories (lady).

I started on July 1st and have lost 5.8 kilos, no real effort at all. It really is not like being on a diet.

At 28 you will not have a problem with sagging skin is only a problem if you have a thick layer of fat under the skin the moment this is removed the skin will shrink on its own. I have tried quit a few diets but the latest one is a very good check out John Kiefer carb backloading he has 40 pages of medical references so no BS. Weight training is absolutely essential do not fall for the extensive cardio low fat stuff, I done that and lost all my muscle and getting it back after 50 is no joke, just be careful with the weight training get a good personal trainer when you start, doing it wrong will lead to injuries. Lastly if your diet is not working check you hormone profile if something is out of whack there no amount of dieting or exercise will make you lose weight and focus on losing fat not weight big difference… Best of luck it is hard work but once you are fit and 10% body fat you will never want to be fat and lazy again.

• Like 2

Raw food :High carb, low fat, low sodium diet, vegan uncooked food or cooked below 43 degree celcius

- lost 20kg in a year.

- Eating 3000-4000 calories a day which is double the "recommended" daily amount (2000 cal a day)

- no restriction.

- Zero or hardly any exercise

Had to slow down recently for skin being lose, after a while the body reshapes itself naturally but I'm 46, you should not have this problem unless you go too fast (more than 1to 2 kg a month). So I had to do light exercise.

Extra benefits of raw food :

• Weight Loss
  • Flat Stomach
  • Clear Skin
  • Mental Clarity
  • More Energy
  • Reduce Pain
  • Reduced Cravings
  • Reversing Disease
  • Look Younger
  • No body odor
  • Better hair
  • Better teeth
  • Better breath
Edited by Kitsune
  • Like 2

Raw food :High carb, low fat, low sodium diet, vegan uncooked food or cooked below 43 degree celcius

- lost 20kg in a year.

- Eating 3000-4000 calories a day which is double the "recommended" daily amount (2000 cal a day)

- no restriction.

Had to slow down recently for skin being lose, after a while the body reshapes itself naturally but I'm 46, you should not have this problem unless you go too fast (more than 1to 2 kg a month). So I had to do light exercise.

• Weight Loss
  • Flat Stomach
  • Clear Skin
  • Mental Clarity
  • More Energy
  • Reduce Pain
  • Reduced Cravings
  • Reversing Disease
  • Look Younger
  • No body odor
  • Better hair
  • Better teeth
  • Better breath

I don't want to answer on your food recommendations: But for the skin, he is a young man and won't loose more than 10-13 kg. Even with 0.5-1 kg per week he won't get skin problems.

- lost 20kg in a year.

- no restriction.

• Weight Loss
  • Flat Stomach
  • Clear Skin
  • Mental Clarity
  • More Energy
  • Reduce Pain
  • Reduced Cravings
  • Reversing Disease
  • Look Younger
  • No body odor
  • Better hair
  • Better teeth
  • Better breath

I don't want to answer on your food recommendations: But for the skin, he is a young man and won't loose more than 10-13 kg. Even with 0.5-1 kg per week he won't get skin problems.

And that's exactly what I said. JUST READ

- lost 20kg in a year.

- no restriction.

• Weight Loss
  • Flat Stomach
  • Clear Skin
  • Mental Clarity
  • More Energy
  • Reduce Pain
  • Reduced Cravings
  • Reversing Disease
  • Look Younger
  • No body odor
  • Better hair
  • Better teeth
  • Better breath

"you should not have this problem unless you go too fast (more than 1to 2 kg a month)" vs "Even with 0.5-1 kg per week"

0.5-1 kg per week is 2-4.5 kg per month.

- lost 20kg in a year.

- no restriction.

• Weight Loss
  • Flat Stomach
  • Clear Skin
  • Mental Clarity
  • More Energy
  • Reduce Pain
  • Reduced Cravings
  • Reversing Disease
  • Look Younger
  • No body odor
  • Better hair
  • Better teeth
  • Better breath

"you should not have this problem unless you go too fast (more than 1to 2 kg a month)" vs "Even with 0.5-1 kg per week"

yes sorry that's wrong

The maximum should be 1or 2 kg a month, or so I have been told by nutritionist

OP do you want an easy way out a hard way out?

Hard way would be to know your foods, cook yourself and watch what you eat.

Easy way, get some Herbal LIfe or any diet whey lean protein.

1. Remove any and all soft drinks from your intake.

2. Remove all sweets, cakes or anything else in this category.

Morning

Coffee or Tea, no milk

4-5 slices of lean ham or lean chicken. small slices,

Lunch

Any meal of your choice, whatever you crave

Afternoon snack, around 16:00pm

Herbal LIfe or Diet lean protein shake, based on water, 2 small banana's, 2 scoops of either HL or Protein

Dinner:

Initially, green salad, no dressing, half a tea spoon of olive oil

Lettuce, carrots, onion, tomato, redish

About 2 hours later

Another shake, same as afternoon snack

If hunger after that have a piece of fruit.

Once your body accepts healthy food and starts to drop weight, you can remove the salad from the menu or cut back on fruits.

Once you have lost desired weight, you would need to start to build some muscles.

If you do not want to hit the gym, start push ups morning and evening.

Split it, Morning do normal push ups, evening do Triangle push ups.

If you still do not want to train at the gym, just continue doing the push ups and some ab work outs.

If you do want to build the muscle and train at the gym, let me know and will provide different diet regime.

But remember to burn more fat you need to have bigger muscles.

PS. Forgot to mention, no beer, change to whisky

Edited by konying

To OP EmptyHead:

170 cm, 77 kg, BMI 26.6 = little “overweight”.

»Current diet = junk mostly

And a beer (or two) a day doesn't help.«

Beer is actually healthy – and I’m referring to the latest studies – a normal size beer, or two, a day is fairly harmless and may even be healthy for some (mind you, alcohol has only shown health benefits with older people, whilst other contents in beer have proven to be general healthy).

Diet is very simple said a question of “input” shall equal “output” – meaning, if you put more fuel in than is burned off – if input is bigger than output, then the excess will be put on storage (typically fat around the stomach).

Exercise alone cannot burn off extended input of fuel – athletes always combine their sport with diet – Suma Wrestlers actually eat a very healthy diet, but they consume extreme amounts of food.

The quality of fuel is also important, meaning variation of diet rather than “junk food” only.

A hard diet cure is no good at all, actually worsen the condition after the diet; and low-fat products have shown to make people fat – however sugar is the big “bastard”.

It’s a question of life-style and it’s not that difficult:

Don’t eat too much and eat a balanced diet – then you don’t need to think much, or think at all, about what you eat...

When that is said and you need a change of life-style – and the outcome may not show that much in only one week or month, but over some time – a few comments based on the latest scientific studies and current experiments:

Sometimes a good start can be one or two days fasting with no food, but lots of water (cleaning your body), and some juice or little fruit, even coffee may not harm – after that, eat little less than normal (your body may already feel full sooner than before).

You do need protein, fat, also animal fat, and salt for your body to work; and of course some sugar that normally is not a problem to get enough of, we rather get too much. Low fat products loose taste, because of too little fat, and the missing taste is replaced by: sugar. Carbonated soda drinks (cola and pops) include lots of sugar, and normally bad sugar (there are some 8 different kinds of sugar). Another item on the blacklist is “trans fatty acids”, often found in “junk food”, chips and cheap bakery.

Meat and vegetables are the best to eat – some nutritionists recommends that under brands like “Stone Age Diet” or “Paleo Diet” – whilst, in order of badness, refined sugar, rice, pasta, and bread shall be avoided (meaning not too much, but little is Okay). Potatoes are high on fiber and a better substitute for before mentioned rice-to-bread, but not in excessive amounts.

Sour milk products (like yogurt) are very good, and cheese and butter around “status quo” (a bit surprising, but a fact); milk is debated with various studies showing both contra and pro, but a small glass now-and-then is harmless. Bacon and crispy pork also found to be harmless, and as proteins are good, you don’t need to avoid a bacon & egg-breakfast with juice and coffee – the latter showed to be both slimming and healthy up to 6 cups a day, but avoid sugar) – and forget the toasts or consume one only.

So no need to suffer for a good life-style, just you avoid too much sugar and carbohydrates – and in general too much of anything.

A really good book to read about a change to the right diet is “Worlds best diet” by Blitz, Astrup and others (human diet scientists), which has just been released in English translation.

And about exercise:

Most recent studies shows average 30 minutes of daily moderate activity is enough for good health – won’t make you slim – whilst some studies talks about 12 minutes only, but you need to get your heart beats up in high speed for at least 3 minutes.

Exercise does not need to be boring. Just walk instead of taking the motorbike to the shop around the corner, and walk a little bit faster than the moderate speed you normally may choose – the recommended 30 minutes don’t need to be in a row, and any kind of exercise count. If you look for more fun alternatives, then dance is also good exercise – and of course sex (presume not meaning one shall not lay passive on the back). rolleyes.gif

Building up muscles is another process than just exercise. whistling.gif

Just some simple advices I hope that may inspire you.

I’m not a nutritionist or scientist, but as editor follows research and I’m kept updated from some very qualified scientists.

Personally (180cm, 60kg), I never think much about what I eat – love especially a good thick double-cream sauce with my steak – but I never eat too much, dislike most junk-food (easy to do, when eating delicious food from good fresh “raw materials”), walk rather than drive, and don’t mind having a fun night out with dance. Oh, unfortunately I don’t drink beer, but lots of coffee instead. I was up 12-14 kg more some 10 years ago, but when moving to Thailand I got time to care a bit more about my life-style and slowly decreased my weight... smile.png

• Like 2

Diet is very simple said a question of “input” shall equal “output” – meaning, if you put more fuel in than is burned off – if input is bigger than output, then the excess will be put on storage (typically fat around the stomach).

Wrong : 500 calories of French fries does not equal 500 calories of salad, high density processed food hurt your body,slow your blood flow, gives you heart diseases

You do need protein, fat, also animal fat, and salt for your body to work; and of course some sugar that normally is not a problem to get enough of, we rather get too much. Low fat products loose taste, because of too little fat, and the missing taste is replaced by: sugar. Carbonated soda drinks (cola and pops) include lots of sugar, and normally bad sugar (there are some 8 different kinds of sugar). Another item on the blacklist is “trans fatty acids”, often found in “junk food”, chips and cheap bakery.
Wrong : Animal fat is saturated fat which the tolerated recommended amount to stay healthy is zero
Meat and vegetables are the best to eat – some nutritionists recommends that under brands like “Stone Age Diet” or “Paleo Diet” – whilst, in order of badness, refined sugar, rice, pasta, and bread shall be avoided (meaning not too much, but little is Okay). Potatoes are high on fiber and a better substitute for before mentioned rice-to-bread, but not in excessive amounts.
Sour milk products (like yogurt) are very good, and cheese and butter around “status quo” (a bit surprising, but a fact); milk is debated with various studies showing both contra and pro, but a small glass now-and-then is harmless.
Wrong : Milk protein/ casein is the first cause of cancer, namely prostate cancer and breast cancer.
Bacon and crispy pork also found to be harmless, and as proteins are good, you don’t need to avoid a bacon & egg-breakfast with juice and coffee – the latter showed to be both slimming and healthy up to 6 cups a day, but avoid sugar) – and forget the toasts or consume one only.
Wrong : Deep fried meat is again associated with prostate cancer
So no need to suffer for a good life-style, just you avoid too much sugar and carbohydrates – and in general too much of anything.
Wrong a healthy diet requires loads of carbs (80%)

I wouldn't say that's too overweight. I'm 29 looking to lose about 10 kg myself and I'm a regular visiter /long stayer in Thailand. I would suggest joining a gym and using a workout that one of the personal trainers show you using a combination of machines cardio and weights. There are boot camp style or muay thai training places that might be of interest. I'm joining fitness first again there's plenty of branches here and overseas at Singapore and Australia Indonesia so I can use the same membership everywhere I go. Should try eating lighter thai dishes that aren't piled up with extra sugar and oils and rice has too many calories. Kway tial soup is a good lunch after gym and just drink heaps of water. If you can find a decent light beer or swap to whiskey and soda or if drink with coke zero. Alcohol is calorie packed avoid it if you can. Swimming is good excerise if you can also go in addition to gym it will help loosen you up and is a good cool down. Go for some massages they will help too I think also with the elasticity of skin. It's not a big problem wouldn't be worried losing 10 or so kg quickly being 28 it will tighten back up fairly quickly anyway you'd barely notice it. Some gyms have a sauna that will burn some extra calories and replacing all the fluids lost will fill you up to stop you feeling hungry. Diet shakes and protien shakes are good short term but you'd be better to find some healthier eating and lifestyle choices for the long term.

I was in a institute in India where I lost 14 kg in 40 days. My diet was

7 Am a glass of juice

9 Am a glass of juice

12 Pm Lunch (100 grams of different salads + cut onions + lemon + garlic + sprouts, One piece of watermelon, one peace of pineapple) you can change the fruits with any other fruit except banana and grapes, a bowl of vegetable soup, mixture of yogurt with water one glass

4 PM a glass of juice

6 PM dinner same as lunch

8 PM glass of hot milk low fat or no fat

You should not have anything else except lot of water. Do not add any salt, just very little black salt since we need little bit salt everyday. No sugar just little brown sugar.

Must do lots of walk as much as you can may be 10 km a day + gym , swim etc.

Get a oil massage everyday.

Good luck

i am 170 and 71 kg, before 82kg.

Stop eating pork.

Only eat chicken , beef or fish.

Not to many carbs like rice, bread , pasta and potato.

Yogurt with muesli for breakfast.

Eat a big salad and drink a glass of milk with your evening meal.

Go for that swim and gym 2 times a week.

Drink a lot of water, no sweet soda drinks ( pepsi max is ok )

If you follow this you can still eat a pizza or some pork ribs every now and then.

Good Luck.

I was in a institute in India where I lost 14 kg in 40 days. My diet was

7 Am a glass of juice

9 Am a glass of juice

12 Pm Lunch (100 grams of different salads + cut onions + lemon + garlic + sprouts, One piece of watermelon, one peace of pineapple) you can change the fruits with any other fruit except banana and grapes, a bowl of vegetable soup, mixture of yogurt with water one glass

4 PM a glass of juice

6 PM dinner same as lunch

8 PM glass of hot milk low fat or no fat

You should not have anything else except lot of water. Do not add any salt, just very little black salt since we need little bit salt everyday. No sugar just little brown sugar.

Must do lots of walk as much as you can may be 10 km a day + gym , swim etc.

Get a oil massage everyday.

Good luck

Excellent diet, every single juice sold in Thailand is very high on sugarthumbsup.gif ,

IF one ate McDonalds ONLY and walked for minimum 10 km per day, they would also loose weight.

• Like 1

i agree with Kitsunes approach however you need adequate amounts of healthy fats ...healthy fats are essential for our health ... plant based diet is the best with adequate lean protein ..... not a vegan diet .... the biggest step for anyone to take in our modern diet is to eliminate processed SUGAR 100% from our diets, that covers all of the processed carbs ... drink water lots of it ...

our bodies need essential fats , essential proteins, essential minerals ...there is no such thing as essential carbs ....

forget the gym scam , the herbal life scam , the detox scam .... take control of your own diet and the weight will reduce on its on with almost no exercise at all ...

one more point ...our genes are 99.9% the same as they were 10,000 years ago , so we have not changed , our diet has changed due to the industrialization of food ...it makes pure sense to go back to as close to a natural diet as possible , its what we are tuned for ..

i am 170 and 71 kg, before 82kg.

Stop eating pork.

Only eat chicken , beef or fish.

Not to many carbs like rice, bread , pasta and potato.

Yogurt with muesli for breakfast.

Eat a big salad and drink a glass of milk with your evening meal.

Go for that swim and gym 2 times a week.

Drink a lot of water, no sweet soda drinks ( pepsi max is ok )

If you follow this you can still eat a pizza or some pork ribs every now and then.

Good Luck.

pepsi max is def not ok ..... its poison to your body

yes sorry that's wrong

The maximum should be 1or 2 kg a month, or so I have been told by nutritionist

yes but more can be done without problems if you. And I find it somehow easier to do.

At 28 you will not have a problem with sagging skin is only a problem if you have a thick layer of fat under the skin the moment this is removed the skin will shrink on its own. I have tried quit a few diets but the latest one is a very good check out John Kiefer carb backloading he has 40 pages of medical references so no BS. Weight training is absolutely essential do not fall for the extensive cardio low fat stuff, I done that and lost all my muscle and getting it back after 50 is no joke, just be careful with the weight training get a good personal trainer when you start, doing it wrong will lead to injuries. Lastly if your diet is not working check you hormone profile if something is out of whack there no amount of dieting or exercise will make you lose weight and focus on losing fat not weight big difference… Best of luck it is hard work but once you are fit and 10% body fat you will never want to be fat and lazy again.

Good advice here. At age 28 you should have little or no problem with the sagging skin. At age 72 I have to be careful about the sagging skin. I eat properly, not necessarily a diet but just restrict the number of calories. For weight loss I shoot for about a 500 cal a day deficit which results in a pound a week loss. Figure out your personal daily caloric intake to maintain your ideal weight. After your weight loss diet go to your maintenance diet. To mitigate loss of muscle and fill out that sagging skin I do weight training at least three days a week and aerobic training by running errands on a bicycle. Only muscle burns fat and you need to do weight training for muscle gain. If you are just beginning get a trainer so you don't injure yourself. If you can't afford a trainer join a gym and ask for advice. Do a lot of research on line and get some training and diet regimens. No fad diets! You may lose weight right away but they are not sustainable and you will gain the weight right back. Health and fitness is a lifelong commitment. No smoking, no or very light drinking, proper diet and moderate exercise will see you through to a long and healthy life. Unless you are killed on the Thai roads.wink.png

Hi, about 3 years ago I too was overweight from eating too many pizzas and burgers and beer binging. I was about the same weight and size as OP. I am 172 cm and at that time weighed 73 kilos. I went an bought a book that I read about online called the TNT diet, which is a low-carb diet plan with an exercise program that lasts anywhere from 3 to 6 months depending on how much you need to lose.

I did it and lost 11 kilos in 3 months. The first month I stuck to it strictly but then as I saw that the weight was really coming off I started allowing myself to go out and drink vodka with Coke zero a few times a week. Wine is ok as well but not beer.

However I was very strict about not eating carbs for the whole 3 months and instead of hitting the gym 3 times a week as the book recommends, I did 4 to make up for my tipples. Cutting out carbs for 3 months can start getting monotonous but on the bright side you never have to starve yourself, you can eat as much veggies, meat and healthy fats like nuts, eggs, natural yogurt etc, as you like. You can even eat cheese but not in huge amounts. Anyway, it worked for me and I've never put the weight back on since but I steer clear of the junk for the most part and I go to the gym 3 times a week, however I still drink a ton of beer most days. It's worth a try.

Hi, about 3 years ago I too was overweight from eating too many pizzas and burgers and beer binging. I was about the same weight and size as OP. I am 172 cm and at that time weighed 73 kilos. I went an bought a book that I read about online called the TNT diet, which is a low-carb diet plan with an exercise program that lasts anywhere from 3 to 6 months depending on how much you need to lose.

I did it and lost 11 kilos in 3 months. The first month I stuck to it strictly but then as I saw that the weight was really coming off I started allowing myself to go out and drink vodka with Coke zero a few times a week. Wine is ok as well but not beer.

However I was very strict about not eating carbs for the whole 3 months and instead of hitting the gym 3 times a week as the book recommends, I did 4 to make up for my tipples. Cutting out carbs for 3 months can start getting monotonous but on the bright side you never have to starve yourself, you can eat as much veggies, meat and healthy fats like nuts, eggs, natural yogurt etc, as you like. You can even eat cheese but not in huge amounts. Anyway, it worked for me and I've never put the weight back on since but I steer clear of the junk for the most part and I go to the gym 3 times a week, however I still drink a ton of beer most days. It's worth a try.

vodka with coke zero.....

that sounds terrible......vodka without coke and a glass of water on the side.

Or diet coke and whiskey....

What is also a good option is wine mixed 1:4 with soda water. still alcohol, you have something in your hand, you can drink huge glasses in binge amounts, but still not too much alcohol/calories as it comes with so much fluid.

Wrong : 500 calories of French fries does not equal 500 calories of salad, high density processed food hurt your body,slow your blood flow, gives you heart diseases

Wrong : Animal fat is saturated fat which the tolerated recommended amount to stay healthy is zero
Sour milk products (like yogurt) are very good, and cheese and butter around “status quo” (a bit surprising, but a fact); milk is debated with various studies showing both contra and pro, but a small glass now-and-then is harmless.
Wrong : Milk protein/ casein is the first cause of cancer, namely prostate cancer and breast cancer.
Bacon and crispy pork also found to be harmless, and as proteins are good, you don’t need to avoid a bacon & egg-breakfast with juice and coffee – the latter showed to be both slimming and healthy up to 6 cups a day, but avoid sugar) – and forget the toasts or consume one only.

smile.png Thanks for the corrections, but seems like you miss to read some rencently published scientidic articles and studies...

EDIT: I did write "Another item on the blacklist is “trans fatty acids”, often found in “junk food”, chips and cheap bakery", that counts for comments about french fried and deep fried meat. Some studies, like milk, refers to "high" intake, not "a small glas now-and-then". It's not a question of counting calories (maybe that's why some hard diets goes wrong).

Edited by khunPer

smile.png Thanks for the corrections, but seems like you miss to read some rencently published scientidic articles and studies...

EDIT: I did write "Another item on the blacklist is “trans fatty acids”, often found in “junk food”, chips and cheap bakery", that counts for comments about french fried and deep fried meat. Some studies, like milk, refers to "high" intake, not "a small glas now-and-then". It's not a question of counting calories (maybe that's why some hard diets goes wrong).

At trans fat acids. I recently bought a good, expensive musli....It contained trans fats, but only in the Hongkong Protein/Fat/Carb/Vitamin table. Not in the others.....Interesting....