Did my ears deceive me, entrance fee to new Waterpark Na Nomtien

dotpoom

It's for the Russians.....I've lived in Bangsaray for 25 years and I wouldn't pay them over 200 Baht for something like that!!!

indeed you wouldn't but then nobody is asking you to, nobody wants you too, nobody cares.

The Owners are...... and do

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A post script........I have to admit I had an added incentive for starting this post. As I said in my OP, I passed the park almost every day since the first sod was turned at the beginning of it's construction and followed it's progress all the way, then the day came when it finally opened. On that day I sent an email to it's office (a guy named Alan, I think) telling them the above, congratulating them on finally opening and wishing them every success in the future. I do this with any new business I come across but usually in a personally capacity. I do it because I would be chuffed if somebody did the same for me if I start a new project......I didn't get as a much as a thank you email in response. My family motto is..."It's nice to be nice". I hope someone in their office followed this thread, maybe they might have learned something about manners.

I guess I'm just tired of businesses here in Pattaya not taking care of customers who give them business, or potential customers....like Real Estate Agents not replying to emails or keeping appointments. Same for Cable companies, Internet shops, Builders....the list is endless.

Edited by dotpoom
  • Like 1