Thai Air Business Class Offer

simon43

Hi - I seem to recall that someone mentioned in this forum that Thai Air offer some form of two-for-one ticket offer if you fly Business Class AND use an AMex card to make your purchase?

Anyone know if this is true? I travel regularly between BKK and London by economy class, but want to see if I can afford the luxury of Business Class (you know, nice fat seats, nice thin stewardesses).

The typical return ticket (Heathrow-BKK) is about 133,000 baht, but are there any ways I can get this reduced (eg by the above offer, or collecting air miles etc).

Thanks for any advise re this or other airlines (I'm only interested in direct flights from BKK to London)

Simon

EVA have something called "evergreen deluxe class" on their flights (direct) to london.

you get business class seating and legroom, individual tv monitors,and we were seated in the pointy bit at the front of the plane so it was quiet.

for a return ticket it cost about 150 pounds more than the normal economy. the food is the same as economy. for the extra legroom and bigger seats and the roominess of the cabin i found it well worth the extra money for a 12 hour flight.

cabin service was good enough,food so-so.

Hi........i always use evergreen deluxe, have just booked to fly back to the uk 5th may....47000 baht i go bkk to teeside via amsterdam . Well worth the extra money...you also get an extra 5 kilo baggage allowance over economy class...if you take a few "goodies" back you can normally recoup the extra fare by using this extra 5 kilo wisely! (47000 baht return) :o

Anyone know if this is true? I travel regularly between BKK and London by economy class, but want to see if I can afford the luxury of Business Class (you know, nice fat seats, nice thin stewardesses).

Simon visit Thai's website for their regular offers, they keep the site up to date and I always seem to find some great offer which I would otherwise miss if just reading newspaper etc. www.thaiairways.com

Secondly - Nice Fat Seats is correct....

:o ......Nice Thin Stewardesses is INCORRECT, they never put the hotties in the pointy end of the plane, mate! - I am a regular pointy end passenger and you get a more 'mature' flight attendant as they are pitching service and experience to you, not tight fitting purple uniforms and a sly wink as the trolley goes past.

As well as the AMEX offer, there is a discounted business/first class fare offer valid for departures until 31st March, which you can find buy following the links down the left side of the home page.

Last year's "buy one, get one" post-Sars business class ticket offer was the best I saw, as long as you were travelling with a companion on the out-bound leg you got half price tickets. Very cheap.

Simon visit Thai's website for their regular offers, they keep the site up to date and I always seem to find some great offer which I would otherwise miss if just reading newspaper etc. www.thaiairways.com

Secondly - Nice Fat Seats is correct....

:D ......Nice Thin Stewardesses is INCORRECT, they never put the hotties in the pointy end of the plane, mate! - I am a regular pointy end passenger and you get a more 'mature' flight attendant as they are pitching service and experience to you, not tight fitting purple uniforms and a sly wink as the trolley goes past.

As well as the AMEX offer, there is a discounted business/first class fare offer valid for departures until 31st March, which you can find buy following the links down the left side of the home page.

Last year's "buy one, get one" post-Sars business class ticket offer was the best I saw, as long as you were travelling with a companion on the out-bound leg you got half price tickets. Very cheap.

:D Only the old ' boilers ' are trusted not to spill hot coffee one laps of the richer class of traveller. :o