Which Thai Bank has best Insurance, benefit package for Large Savings

Just heard that many banks offer health insuance with debit cards, car insurance, golf discounts and many benefits. I been with Krung Thai Bank and have no complaints. They offer only a few programs. Curious to know what my Fellow expats have and what benefits and what sums must be in Banks account to be a Platinum account holder. Some banks even offer health insurance, car insurance for customers at far less than shopping insurance companies.

Thanks for your feedback !

Speaking from first hand knowledge, to be a Visa Platinum card holder one need to have WP and be fully employed in a business that turn large sums of money, be it his own business or holding a top position

with sizable salary, alternatively, you will need to have a hefty sum of money put into said bank long term

deposits,

Once you get that Platineum card you will have access to all those things that you have mentioned,

I my self only deal with Krung Sri bank over the years and you need to get on their nice side in order

to have access to the finer things they can offer you...

I'm with kbank, mandatory to buy their insurance of 7 years or 20 years I forgot. Probably total assets with them atleast 1-3million. The only thing I like the card for is priviledge parking at the shopping malls, and other cut line service with no waiting. laugh.png What a rich douche!

I'm with kbank, mandatory to buy their insurance of 7 years or 20 years I forgot. Probably total assets with them atleast 1-3million. The only thing I like the card for is priviledge parking at the shopping malls, and other cut line service with no waiting. laugh.png What a rich douche!

Not Mandatory.