Wham

Patsycat

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am very surprised "Gaylips" hasn't commented or are the Village people more her "thing"

Actually the Wham thing was one of the few arguments I ever won with my Ex-Mrs, she had the hots for GM, and I said he was gay, she disagreed strongly and said I was being a nob head, oh how wrong she was, and of course like anybody would, I never let her forget it....thumbsup.gif

I am very surprised "Gaylips" hasn't commented or are the Village people more her "thing"

Actually the Wham thing was one of the few arguments I ever won with my Ex-Mrs, she had the hots for GM, and I said he was gay, she disagreed strongly and said I was being a nob head, oh how wrong she was, and of course like anybody would, I never let her forget it....thumbsup.gif

She was right about you being a knob head though !

:P

• Like 2

She was right about you being a knob head though !

tongue.png

cheesy.gif ....your right I must be a nob head, I also gave her all my money, in the divorce court...tongue.png

• Like 2

Sometimes i actually pretend that i don't speak English.

But not in this instance.

You lot go on, i may be tempted to add another song... But, i thing charlie and i have actually done Wham proud.

I dont understand what the Rat was talking about.

Please do not troll a very serious musical thread. George opened up lots of avenues in his rather mimsical way....

To appreciate music you have to listen to ALL of it, how else can you decide whats good.

I didnt say I "liked" it, merely showing I know of it and responded to Patsy's request, as I had to do for many years way back then as a club DJ.

play for the audience, not for yourself.

• Like 1

Sometimes i actually pretend that i don't speak English.

But not in this instance.

You lot go on, i may be tempted to add another song... But, i thing charlie and i have actually done Wham proud.

I dont understand what the Rat was talking about.

Please do not troll a very serious musical thread. George opened up lots of avenues in his rather mimsical way....

Ohhh patsy, just post another song, ignore our stirs.....we just waiting for you to ;)

Ignore the rat.....he's a bit skitzo.