Wham

Patsycat

To appreciate music you have to listen to ALL of it, how else can you decide whats good.

I didnt say I "liked" it, merely showing I know of it and responded to Patsy's request, as I had to do for many years way back then as a club DJ.

play for the audience, not for yourself.

Stuff that.

Patsy, play for yourself..... Fekk the audience.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeaaahhhhh ratfans.........all this music talk reminds me of the music video I made some years ago........

You do realise that Costas has been getting very excited by that video. Was that a block of Ant cheese?

Yeaaahhhhh ratfans.........all this music talk reminds me of the music video I made some years ago........

You do realise that Costas has been getting very excited by that video. Was that a block of Ant cheese?

Well, blow me down and call me ......................................................... Adam

Oi, i bet you all had a wee "i remember when i was young and had a sense of humour" moment. And did a wee bop. And remembered when you had hair and i had enormous hair....

Ive still got tons of hair so has my Dad at 86..................ps Wham were great!!! remember "give a wham give bam but dont give a damn"

Oh sh*t Ive come out and lost any credibility I had!!

• Like 1

David, do not put ideas in my head!! They may just evolve...

Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you go...... Now that bloody song is going to go round and round in my brain all day.

Double teething, when are they going in the big iron bird in the sky? That should be fun.

Edited by Patsycat
  • Like 1

Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you go......

Anyone puts a Rick Astley video up should be sent out for a long walk and dinner with canarysun

• Like 2

Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you go......

Anyone puts a Rick Astley video up should be sent out for a long walk and dinner with canarysun

Rick Astley poster WILL BE MILKED by Costas.

• Like 2