Businesses To Run Abroad

Hi all,

I want to find a business that I can run from abroad. Preferably something I can do and sit infront of my laptop wherever in the world I am and make a decent living. Any ideas of something easy.

I do realise taht if it were so easy everyone would be doing it, and also not giving away secrets. But what the hel_l, just thought Id put it out there.

Thanks

I have an online business and it takes me only a few hours per week maintenance. You can have it for 5 million euro. Than i am free and you have a business that takes only a few hours per week. The 5 million you can earn back in 5-10 years depending on your efforts.

Hi all,

I want to find a business that I can run from abroad. Preferably something I can do and sit infront of my laptop wherever in the world I am and make a decent living. Any ideas of something easy.

I do realise taht if it were so easy everyone would be doing it, and also not giving away secrets. But what the hel_l, just thought Id put it out there.

Thanks

I have one. It's called 'managing your investments.' You'll have to have some funds and assets to manage first though, so hopefully you've been saving.

:o

Hi all,

Thanks

Exporting

Websites with Google adwords.

Write a book

www.sunbeltasiagroup.com

Hi all,

Thanks

Exporting

Write a book

www.sunbeltasiagroup.com

Are you sugesting he setup another Sunbeltasia to run from abroad? :o

Hi all,

Thanks

Exporting

Write a book

www.sunbeltasiagroup.com

Are you sugesting he setup another Sunbeltasia to run from abroad? :D

We have over 400 offices around the World with seven countries just launched last month. Why not? :o

But he said easy work and good money. This sure don't qualify as it is 14 hour days and after 5 years in Thailand, I still make less than what a McDonald’s hamburger clerk makes in the USA a month. A Sunbelt office is out unless he loves making people happy.

Exporting, websites with Google adwords and writing a book. This could make some money and may be much easier.

www.sunbeltasiagroup.com

What immediately comes to mind:

(Note: In order not to run afoul of forum rules, I'll describe this in very general terms) :D

A subscription-based website that features locally produced pictures and/or videos of a xyz nature.

Or a pay-by-the-minute live webcam service of the very same xyz nature.

By xyz, I am referring to "playing chess", of course. :o

Chess aficionados will pay top dollar to watch a riveting game of chess performed by young local professional chess players. :D

Hi all,

Thanks

"running a business" and "easy" kinda dont work together.

however if you work your nuts off for several years then move to LOS, you can use your laptop daily for 10 minutes max to check that your passive income sources from investments are trickling nicely into your bank account.

alternatively you could design and sell virtual jewellry,swords and sofas for secondlife.com...haha.

Hi all,

I do realise taht if it were so easy everyone would

be doing it, and also not giving away secrets. But what the hel_l, just thought Id put it out there.

Thanks

Exporting

Write a book

www.sunbeltasiagroup.com

Are you sugesting he setup another Sunbeltasia to run from abroad? :D

We have over 400 offices around the World with seven countries just launched last month. Why not? :o

But he said easy work and good money. This sure don't qualify as it is 14 hour days and after 5 years in Thailand, I still make less than what a McDonald’s hamburger clerk makes in the USA a month. A Sunbelt office is out unless he loves making people happy.

Exporting, websites with Google adwords and writing a book. This could make some money and may be much easier.

www.sunbeltasiagroup.com

Sunbelt very well put THAILAND quite often a lot of hard work 4 small monetary returns compared to many "farang" countries - but quite often > SATIFACTION and the opportunity to live in a very nice country means much more than $'s to the many who choose to live in LoS. :D

Edited by mijan24

Exporting

Yes, can make money, but it's not easy.

Google Adwords/Adsense is a great business model, especially for.... Google. :o Google keeps most of the revenues and throws some scraps to the webmasters. It is an easy, default option, for those who cannot find better paying advertisers. If you've got traffic, better focus on affiliate products / services or direct advertisers. Take ThaiVisa.com for example. This board markets good paying affiiate services: Hotels Booking and Insurance. It has got sponsors like Sunbelt. It also fills the empty spaces with Google Ads to make some extra cash, but I doubt it if even a site with this kind of traffic makes a lot from Google.

Edited by ~G~

Google Adwords/Adsense is a great business model, especially for.... Google. :D Google keeps most of the revenues and throws some scraps to the webmasters. It is an easy, default option, for those who cannot find better paying advertisers. If you've got traffic, better focus on affiliate products / services or direct advertisers. Take ThaiVisa.com for example. This board markets good paying affiiate services: Hotels Booking and Insurance. It has got sponsors like Sunbelt. It also fills the empty spaces with Google Ads to make some extra cash, but I doubt it if even a site with this kind of traffic makes a lot from Google.

Untrue.

a) forums and adsense aren't an especially profitable combination. So using Thaivisa as an example is probably not the best idea. This forum likely makes more money from sponsorships.

:o It is possible to build a website and make very good money from Adsense and other similar ad networks. But you have to both know what you're doing, and build up solid, regular traffic.

c) if you have a bit of capital, it's even easier. You buy existing websites, like I and my clients do. As an example, I know of a site currently for sale that nets $750/mo from adsense. It's for sale for $20k, or a 45% ROI. A 10 minute per week update is all that's required to run it. It has a 6 year history.

There are cheaper deals out there, too. But you have to search for quality, which pushes the prices up.

Anyone who's interested in these types of deals, feel free to PM me.

BP

A 10 minute per week update is all that's required to run it...Anyone who's interested in these types of deals, feel free to PM me.

One can only wonder why people will give up those gold mines for so little... :o

Quick calculaition.

750 per month = 9000 per year.

20.000 / 9000 = 2.2 years before you have your money back.

In the meanwhile the person who sold it to you uses this to start a slightly different website again. Pumps it up to 750 a month again and sell it for 20000 again.

Good business. If you know a lot about SEO and other areas required it is a fast money maker.

I might be better to start getting the knowledge or hire someone to do it. Much cheaper and better in the long run.

10 minutes a week will see your 750 per month go down to 0 per month in no time. You allways have to keep on top of it.