NO FLATULENCE - Skippy saves Thailand

David48

From the description of the General forum: "The General Forum is not a place for chit chat, banter and daily life observations. Those sort of topics should be placed in the Farang Pub sub forum."

So off we go...

Seems a lot of animal topics go to pub.

• Like 2

From the description of the General forum: "The General Forum is not a place for chit chat, banter and daily life observations. Those sort of topics should be placed in the Farang Pub sub forum."

So off we go...

If they go to the pub, it's OK with me but if they are locked as "complete Trolls" then I get my knickers in a twist.w00t.gif

• Like 1

I was watching Qi tonight ... the one with Stephen Fry as the host ... <deleted> funny show.

It came up as a question on the quiz.

A little research validated the facts.

I know that the Farm where I live in Thailand is in the range of +1 <-> +2 metres above sea level.

It's a serious issue for the Bangkok flood plain.

"No Kangaroos were milked in composing this OP"

Why this statement David?

Are you afraid I will grass you up to the Milkers trade union?

Thought Mr Neverdie posted your equity card last week.

But thank you for opening new horizons for me.

Never thought of kangaroos before.................

Now forget the farting and tell me do they produce a lot of milk?

Are they easy to milk them?

Please, let me know soon......I'm waiting with soooooooo much anticipation.

Oh, they're easy enough to milk. The hard part is climbing into that front pouch to do the milking. And then trying to escape afterwards.

• Like 1

Can they also be used as plate compactors in construction.............I mean at the end of the day after youve compacted your soil Skippy could hop in the pan.

I rather fancy keeping Ostriches........

I rather fancy keeping Ostriches........

the meat is great to eat, but in real life ostriches are rather like many TV posters, inherently angry, they can be really nasty b *stards

I had a buddy who was vet and he had a juvenile male on his small holding someone had brought in, the family dog was sh *t scared of it,

it used chase/bite and try kicking anything that moved including car's....this ostrich had real f ing mental issues...laugh.png

in the end my buddy told me he had give away to a game farm, in reality I suspect we ate the little F er at the BBQ that day...biggrin.png

• Like 1

So off we go...

If they go to the pub, it's OK with me but if they are locked as "complete Trolls" then I get my knickers in a twist.w00t.gif

Now how can anyone think gassy cows could be trollish? It's a real danger in more ways then one. wink.png

cow-441627-456550.jpg

Herd of 90 flatulent cows causes barn to EXPLODE after gas build-up

now if we can just figure out how to reverse that flame, self cooking streaks...thumbsup.gif

• Like 1

Your post was obviously written "tongue in cheek" but you do pose an interesting subject David. Why not farm kangaroo in Thailand? Australia isn't interested and Thailand has the perfect climate.

Easy to manage, but hard to catch and tend to punch back when trying to dispatch them, thats why they are shot from a distance and not killed like cattle the muslims would have a hard job doing it halal style with those big back leg claws tearing at their bellies, would need some pretty high fences as well, but if it takes off put me down as a customer roo meat is so good for you low in fat and cholesterol and tastes great

Your post was obviously written "tongue in cheek" but you do pose an interesting subject David. Why not farm kangaroo in Thailand? Australia isn't interested and Thailand has the perfect climate.

Easy to manage, but hard to catch and tend to punch back when trying to dispatch them, thats why they are shot from a distance and not killed like cattle the muslims would have a hard job doing it halal style with those big back leg claws tearing at their bellies, would need some pretty high fences as well, but if it takes off put me down as a customer roo meat is so good for you low in fat and cholesterol and tastes great

Mate, the money to be made is not in the Farming, but in isolating the specific gut enzymes of the Rooo and introducing them into Beef Cattle and Dairy Cows and the like to reduce the level of methane gases produced.

You would market and patent them and sell them in Europe, the States, Canada, Brazil and Australia.

• Like 1