My Thai wife just had a meltdown

manly100

OP there in lies your problem you married one. Fact Marry a Thai marry whole family. So all in fact you get screwed by one and all. Simple rules to follow. 1. Your just an ATM. 2. We understand the lure to be apart of something the need to feel wanted loved respected granted. But facts is facts see rule 1 2. This is after all Thailand poddy tat abounds Like a Thai taxi miss one another right after. Most if not all are here not for the culture but for the TAT, if they say other wise there lying. So grab a beer and babe enjoy. and remember rule 1. 3. as for things to do and see. do'em. You guessed it rule 1. You don't need a bimbo to prove one's self worth besides cost's twice as much to do stuff see rule 1. 4 That smile you see see is them thinking on ways to screw you out of some baht. Again rule 1 applies here too. Now simple question to ask yourself would you give a stranger access to all your money? As a matter of fact would you give your kids free rein on all your stuff. Ok now again a fact the only person to trust is yourself and keep an eye on him too. Only thing you can be sure of is your hand it won't cheat on you, lie to you, hoard your money, or steal from you and it never gets a headache. Any way good luck.

Word. da man knows his stuff... listen up..

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No offense intended at all but it sounds like the classic "I married an uneducated, poor, lower class woman from an undeveloped country who I share no mutually intelligible language with and who does not work and who is half my age, and now I'm having various problems.

What do I do?"

As against I married an educated woman with a good job who can speak several languages who is not half my age. Yet is shallow with the logic and reasoning powers of a goldfish who can hardly discuss anything without an emotional outburst. Some Thais have common characteristics regardless of background

• 3 months later...

Sounds like you didn't get a good one here. Never had that issue or anything like it it 10 years. My wife is very responsible with our money. She knows her future is secure as I've made sure of it and money just isn't an issue.

• 3 weeks later...

Exactly what money was she withdrawing and from whose account? Whether it was a joint account or her account, it doesn't matter. What is more important is where was the money coming from that went into said account. Do you give the wife a stipend? House money? Allowance? Does she work? It is not uncommon for the grass to look greener on the other side and perhaps the wifey is planning an escape?

• 2 years later...

Last a life time, that is the propaganda sold by western culture. Got to keep that family together bringing in the crops. Say 100 years ago most mariage didn't last that long the wife usually died in child birth, so no divorce needed. Well good luck on yours.

On 11/14/2014 at 3:40 PM, Colabamumbai said:

Thank God my mother in Canada stashed money away. My father drank every penny he could find. My mother was able to buy her own house after he died. She never had a drink or a cigarette in her life I buried her at 90 years.

I hope she was dead first?

On 7/3/2018 at 12:13 PM, hashmodha said:

I read this 4 years later as my life is a little upside down for many other reasons..... How is your situation now?I wish all settled to good beginnings!

Last visit OCTOBER 2015

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/14/2014 at 11:45 AM, HeijoshinCool said:

Now I suppose I could be wrong here but after 8 years of marriage I think this sort of behavior makes for a difficult marriage ahead for me, and I was hoping this marriage would last my lifetime.

Did they teach you in school, as a wee lad, when faced with a multiple choice question, always go with your first answer, your gut feeling?

I was taught to choose the longest answer in a multiple choice test.

Open your own account immediately, transfer most of your money into it, and put all new deposits in there. Allow her access only to a minimal amount of cash. If she does not go along with it, let her go. Kid or not. Just let her go. Deception is not healthy for a relationship. She has been stealing money from you, and you can no longer trust her. Time to sever the cord. 

Also, the courts will side with you, if you are the major provider for the kid. So visitation rights will not be an issue. 

Archived