Suthep Bestows Decoration On Top Surat Thani Cop

Lite Beer

Is this one of the additional duties of a monk?

I would have been proud even to shake the hand of this monk.

He has saved Thailand from falling into the abyss.

Unfortunately not many men like him around.

He is and always will be a Hero for me.

probably ok to "shake hands" even wearing the monks robe, but how about keeping spiritual and worldly duties well separated?

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

A number of Redshirts, who supported the former government, have criticised the photo on social media and accused Pol.Maj.Gen. Abhichart of displaying a political bias by giving the decorating honour to the hardcore Yellowshirt activist.

of course lest not forget a certain "gentleman" living in Dubai, who pinned an medal on a Police official (in full uniform) in Hong Kong and the Police official just happened to be on a "private" trip,

so which is worse, political bias ? or receiving a policeman receiving a medal from a convicted criminal ?

I am sure Fab4 will be along shortly to make excuses or brand Suthep a fascist

what's the difference in this situation? Thaksin was convicted for violating conflict of interest rules in the purchase of land in Bangkok. Hasn't Suthep come under fire for the same thing? Dodgy land deals with his son etc? The difference being Thaksin got charged - and most would agree it was politically motivated - and Suthep hasn't although I guess when a vote is allowed and the government changes yet again until the next coup, Suthep will probably suffer the same politically motivated charges. It's all stuff and nonsense, they're all bent.

Think you will find ven Suthep will be granted full immunity by NCPO,new charter, martial law etc for services rendered to the coupsters since 2010.That`s the least they can do for him as he was vital to their cause. What are friends in high places for? Meanwhile he can hold ugly court in a beautiful Wat.

You may remember what happened to Sondhi after all he did for the ´amart/military´? Dogded some bullets, but hardly.

You have very poor standards.

• Like 1

A number of Redshirts, who supported the former government, have criticised the photo on social media and accused Pol.Maj.Gen. Abhichart of displaying a political bias by giving the decorating honour to the hardcore Yellowshirt activist.

Wasn't there a picture going around sometime ago about a police general decorated in Hong Kong by a Thai fugitive criminal?

Of course that had nothing to do with displaying a political bias.

• Like 1

The picture should be showing the policeman arresting him and throwing his ass into jail for ignoring a court summons .

The bullet proof Teflon coated monk and his other fake monk mate are a disgrace to Buddhism .

Was it OK in your eyes that a convicted criminal fugitive pinned the award to the chief of the RTP in Hing Kong but failed to arrest him.

Oh sorry, that was the PTP double standards kicking in.

At least Suthep is STILL in Thailand unlike Thaksin Shinawatra.

Not only that but Suthep has not yet and perhaps may not been found guily of any crimes by the legal courts in Thailand but he has been found guilty and stands condemned by the PTP supporters on Thai Visa, especially those who endlessly spout, innocent until proven guilty in the eyes of the law.

If Yingluck is innocent until proven guilty then so must Suthep.

So Costa - how did did you spend in the re-education camp?