Phuket residents beat up man after trespassing into home to assault girl

Lite Beer

Pity they only beat them up and not cut their balls off.

Advocating violence for violence is a sad choice, particularly based on a mere news article. I wasn't there, I don't know the facts and I am not judge, jury or executioner.

If I and my friends had given a beating to a couple of petty criminals, which had gone too far, I would certainly try to exagerrate their offences, imagined or otherwise, to prevent any kind of negative repercussion for me and my friends.

The police would be happy to go along as I and my friends are not only citizens of this country but also local residents, while the dastardly perpetrators are untrustworthy, despicable foreigners of the worst and lowliest kind, Burmese!

The press will just print verbatim anything given to them as a statement by the police.

This case is now officially closed.

Johnny Walker's, officer?

Good point. How on earth would they have know he wanted to rape the 12 year old, unless they caught him in the act? Is there a real news outlet in Thailand? Do reporters, newspapers or the police question anything? Is everything taken at verbatim?

"How on earth would they have know he wanted to rape the 12 year old, unless they caught him in the act?" - he confessed, of course. biggrin.png

"Both men were charged with trespassing and living in Thailand illegally."

After a thorough investigation, both men were charged with trespassing and living in Thailand illegally. The police could not find any hints that a rape took place despite the number of witnesses and evidence laid before them.

If a week passes and no media attention has criticize this investigation, we will conclude this investigation as complete.