Meat goats, goat farms and goat feed lots in North East Thailand.

Jacksin

Greetings All, I am looking to buy non dairy goats reasonably close to Nong khai if possible. Would also love to visit existing goat farms and goat feed lots if they exist.

I am also seeking local experience in raising goats in this climate. If anyone can help me out that would be great.

Cheers

John

Can't help you with such information but your best bet will be to ask any Muslim people that

living in the area, and I'm sure they're, where they get their goat meat from and just follow

the information that will lead you to a grower

there is a very big goat farm in Saraburi... http://www.yanafarm.com/ maybe they can help you..

good luck...

isaan and in particular Nong Khai has very few muslims ... i have never seen a goat farm up that way only a few individuals ... i actually think its a good business model ... i see some of the most natural protein powders in the states now are coming from goats , the meat is also very nice ( export as locals will turn their noses up) milk also a good market , local and export .... keep me posted as i think you are onto a winner if this is your path ..

isaan and in particular Nong Khai has very few muslims ... i have never seen a goat farm up that way only a few individuals ... i actually think its a good business model ... i see some of the most natural protein powders in the states now are coming from goats , the meat is also very nice ( export as locals will turn their noses up) milk also a good market , local and export .... keep me posted as i think you are onto a winner if this is your path ..

goat meat is very healthy to eat like Kangaroo low in fat and delicious when curried Indian style, can't beat a vindaloo roo, my friend used to shoot the young one on his sons farm and give me both Hind quarters to curry one for him, and one for me

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...