How do you deal with the heat? Seriously...

joeyg

I grew up sleeping in a cold climate. Here in LOS I prefer a higher temperature so air con is on 27 degrees. Some nights I only use the fan. And I use a light blanket.

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think we could have a few sissies living over don't you viewers? i used to live in a room in Thailand with no window and no fan or air con and i was never hot! i would recommend a nice ride on a bicycle between 12.00 & 16.00 It's fabulous viewers! x

Some people struggle to deal with change.

And some people struggle to make the rent.

Sorry, I don't follow you there. Who's struggling to pay the rent, and what does it have to do with the heat?

I don't doubt you have difficulty following.

Are you arguing there are not people that have trouble making the rent?

While I agree people struggle to deal with change, people struggle with any number of things, what does that have to do with the heat? Are you talking about climate change?

That said, people generally only struggle with change they don't like.

I think we could have a few sissies living over don't you viewers? i used to live in a room in Thailand with no window and no fan or air con and i was never hot! i would recommend a nice ride on a bicycle between 12.00 & 16.00 It's fabulous viewers! x

I guess it's a matter of priority. Cooling down a hard working brain or warming up a lazy body ;-)

Some people struggle to deal with change.

And some people struggle to make the rent.

Sorry, I don't follow you there. Who's struggling to pay the rent, and what does it have to do with the heat?

I don't doubt you have difficulty following.

Are you arguing there are not people that have trouble making the rent?

While I agree people struggle to deal with change, people struggle with any number of things, what does that have to do with the heat? Are you talking about climate change?

That said, people generally only struggle with change they don't like.

You seem to have gone off on somewhat of a tangent. Has the heat got to you?

related inquiry, what do you people use at night in regards to bedwear? what keeps you cool? Do you use special sheets/comforter/blankets, or wear a light shirt/pants and no covers?

Bedwear????

I use the Mariyn Monroe solution less the Chanel #5.

If it's especially hot I'll put a towel under me to stop the mattress getting soaked with sweat.

related inquiry, what do you people use at night in regards to bedwear? what keeps you cool? Do you use special sheets/comforter/blankets, or wear a light shirt/pants and no covers?

Bedwear????

I use the Mariyn Monroe solution less the Chanel #5.

If it's especially hot I'll put a towel under me to stop the mattress getting soaked with sweat.

Someone pass me the mindbleach.

The shirt which I have provided a link to below is absolutely revolutionary in terms of keeping your body cool and allowing sweat to evaporate and preventing you from becoming a dripping mess. It features ventilation mesh under the armpits as well as in the shoulder and upper torso area. It's just amazing how cool this shirt keeps you. The shirt is made by Recreational Equipment Inc out of Seattle.

http://www.rei.com/product/877658/rei-sahara-tech-plaid-long-sleeve-shirt-mens