'I watched Tory MP MURDER a boy during depraved Westminster VIP party'

Lite Beer

“Unlike many abuse survivors, Nick has gone on to have a ­successful life. He is intelligent, articulate and strong-minded.

This concerns me. In order to even have a chance at some justice, the victim must be "successful, intelligent, articulate and strong-minded." Not a shred of hope for the many thousands who are not.

Even a lawyer will admit, if he is honest, that the law is unaccessible and unfair for the majority of the population.

They have a "D Notice" they slap on to any investigation into PM's predatory behaviour

People if you knew the bizarre rituals that these sickos carry on with, your view of things would finally be turned upside down.

Allegedly, right? I'm quite open to the possibility of it being true, but I sense that it is being presented here as fact.

Its still the tip of the iceberg.

People arnt going to be able to comprehend let alone believe some of the depraved things carried out behind position and privilege. Slowly but surely truth will come out and when it does it'll lead to others and on and on.

The normal man in the street is a total saint compared to what some in position get up to.

Certain people have been saying for decades this kind of thing has always gone on and alive and well even today, ive personally never doubted it and look forward to full investigation, and if evidence is found full prosecution will ensue with no doubt other spin offs and other scum revealed.

If the establishment be rotten then it should be shredded from top to bottom with no exceptions even royalty which frequently seem to be associates or come up in mention.

Going to be watching this as it pans out.

• Like 1

It wouldnt be british politics if there wasn't some sort of story about depraved Tory conduct behind closed doors...but these stories are out and out horrific.

This will go both sides of the aisle. Rotherham was staunchly labour, and Cyril Smith has already been accused beyond the grave.

There will be blood letting on all sides unless they shut this accusee asap.

catweazle post # 47

It's a sick world we live in - perhaps this planet is hell and we just try our best to make it kinda "cozy" to not turn insane...

The world is fine catweazle it's the minority of failed abortions who make the world an unpleasant place

It wouldnt be british politics if there wasn't some sort of story about depraved Tory conduct behind closed doors...but these stories are out and out horrific.

This will go both sides of the aisle. Rotherham was staunchly labour, and Cyril Smith has already been accused beyond the grave.

Cyril Smith represented Rochdale. He was a Liberal. This party is now the Liberal Democrats. They are currently in government.

The Rotherham sex abuse scandal was principally ethnic Pakistani men targetting white underage girls.

This topic is about homosexual paedophiles in senior government positions.

• Like 1

It's not just the Tories who are peados. One rather fat Liberal MP springs to mind.

It's not just the Tories who are peados. One rather fat Liberal MP springs to mind.

I know, but the Tories fit the caricature so well!!!

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Just do your own research it's all out there on the internet.

So can I assume then that you've methodically gone through each and every accusation in that video, corroborated claims of dates / meetings / links with official documents and personally examined all the source material to ensure that all this can be confirmed? Are the video makers source materials known to have come from their own personal research, or borrowed and collated from biased websites? Forgive me for being cynical, but in the world of the internet, "my research" far too often ends up referring to having watching some biased YouTube videos or hanging out on biased websites.

Agreed there is an awful lot of BS on the net but It's up to an individual to make up their own mind. Myself I tend to believe and put more credibility on professional individuals who have no axe to grind as opposed to individuals/politicians who have an agenda. People should not ignore Youtube /forums etc just keep an open mind. IMHO

TBWG wai.gif

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Cyril Smith represented Rochdale. He was a Liberal. This party is now the Liberal Democrats. They are currently in government.

The Rotherham sex abuse scandal was principally ethnic Pakistani men targetting white underage girls.

After all the smear campaigns directed at UKIP Nigel Farage must be allowed a wry smile over this. The timing is indeed interesting though, what with an election just round the corner.

Since by definition, pedophilia refers to those with an attraction to pre-pubescent children, that fixation is on the same-sex

The experts seem to disagree.

Online definitions of pedophilia state that it involves a 'prepubescent child of the same or the opposite sex.'

http://global.britannica.com/EBchecked/topic/448575/pedophilia

'Most pedophiles have a definite preference for one sex or the other. But it's tough to estimate the percentage of pedophiles who are heterosexual, bisexual, and homosexual in their attraction to children, Blanchard says.

http://www.m.webmd.com/a-to-z-guides/features/explaining-pedophilia?page=3

Pedophiles are people who stop emotionally growing, usually due to some sort of trauma that occurs when they are young.

Scott,

With the greatest of respect, this is utter cr@p, and nothing more than than giving them an excuse ( Not you personally ) The idiots that are great at making excuses for everything.

Show me a person that has never endured a trauma when they were young. Funny that not everyone goes on to abuse kids.

And when the great British Sex Scandal finally gets laid bare ( If it ever does ) How the hell did all the emotional retards get into Government ?

I think you will find that most peado's are actually of above intelligence, sly and devious b@stards.

It is high time that we stopped making excuses for them and deal with them in a more fitting manner.

• Like 1

Pedophiles are people who stop emotionally growing, usually due to some sort of trauma that occurs when they are young.

Scott,

With the greatest of respect, this is utter cr@p, and nothing more than than giving them an excuse ( Not you personally ) The idiots that are great at making excuses for everything.

Show me a person that has never endured a trauma when they were young. Funny that not everyone goes on to abuse kids.

And when the great British Sex Scandal finally gets laid bare ( If it ever does ) How the hell did all the emotional retards get into Government ?

I think you will find that most peado's are actually of above intelligence, sly and devious b@stards.

It is high time that we stopped making excuses for them and deal with them in a more fitting manner.

After reading a lot on the subject, I don't see peadophelia as much different than adult rape in motivation.

It's not about sex. It's about control. A sick desire to use a sick method to control.

I see a beautiful child. I know she's beautiful and I have opportunity. My entire being wants to protect the child. I'd put the hammer down on someone who tried to harm the child. The child is entirely safe and protected with me. I think that describes most men.

The sick bastards want to control the child for themselves. They want to take temporary ownership. That's how they get off. Many such creeps have harmed many children before they are caught. If allowed back onto the streets they'll do it again. They are sickos.

No excuses allowed for what happened to them when they were young. None of us had a perfect childhood but we still understand our responsibilities.

We all have choices and most of us choose not to commit crimes of greed or passion. These sickos choose to harm children. I have no sympathy for them.

• Like 1

It is only in your imagination that anyone is making excuses for pedophiles, Jock. Knowing why something happens does not excuse it or change it. As noted, there is no effective treatment for fixated pedophiles. Regressed pedophiles do respond to treatment, but like alcoholism or drug abuse, recurrence is a problem and one that society has to weigh carefully in allowing them unrestricted movement.

As for the trauma aspect, it is true that most of us have experienced trauma and manage to continue. For some of these people the trauma seems rather insignificant to most of us. Whatever it is, and why it is, this is where they are fixated.

Rape is about power and control, including the forcible rape of children. Most, but not all, pedophiles do perceive their relationship with the victim as a real 'relationship'. These are people who do not have the ability to form a normal, adult attachment. Rapists do not have an emotional bond with their victim (at least not one we can define in a normal manner). Child rapists will have a much wider range of victims.

There are a lot of different types of sexual offenders. I am only trying to provide some information.

Pedophiles cannot really be classified by heterosexual, homosexual or bisexual because they have not reached the level of maturity to be sure what sexual orientation they would have developed. There is no reason to believe that they would be over-represented by any one sexual orientation.

What the UK does to prosecute those responsible and how it handles the protection of children from those in power is of interest. MP's, I would guess, are people who have a tendency toward issues of power and control and many are more likely to be child rapists rather than true pedophiles.

• Like 2

It is only in your imagination that anyone is making excuses for pedophiles, Jock.

Sorry Scott,

Once again, I believe you are wrong.

There are plenty of people, AKA Liberals, do-gooders and a whole raft of others. that in general, will try and excuse every type of behaviour.

They had an underprivilaged childhood, they had a traumatic experience as a child, they were bullied etc.

Sorry, I cannot subscribe to that theory.

Pedophiles cannot really be classified by heterosexual, homosexual or bisexual because they have not reached the level of maturity to be sure what sexual orientation they would have developed.

So all the Peado's that have been in long term marriages, with kids of their own are not sure what their sexual orientation is ?

In the vast majority of cases, Peado's tend to stick to either male or female victims. That, to me, suggests that they know exactly what there sexual orientation is. Sure, there are some that will abuse both boys and girls, but I believe they are the exception, rather than the rule.

Yes, they can be classified, classified as sick b@stards.

MP's, I would guess, are people who have a tendency toward issues of power and control and many are more likely to be child rapists rather than true pedophiles.

Yes, there is a vast difference between a child rapist and a Peado, Thank you for highlighting that difference. That does not excuse any of them. Where there is irrefutable evidence, they should swing from a rope or some other nicety.

I'd be interested in any group that is trying to advocate on behalf of pedophiles. Most of the 'do-gooders' and professionals know that the majority of pedophiles can't be treated and those that can remain a risk to children, who by nature, are extremely vulnerable. Most liberal do-gooders also want to do good by children.

I worked with sexually abused children and with sex offenders, both in and out of prison. I didn't run into any groups that were advocating for them to be free. I didn't come across any who were granted early release or given parole. All of them had to serve their entire sentence. Even most legal professionals give a pretty lame defense.

I have explained the sexual orientation issue. You can accept it or not. But just to make it clear, would you consider someone a homosexual if they have sex with a male donkey as opposed to a female donkey?

There are a lot of studies done on different types of sex offenders.

We are straying off the topic, however, since this topic is about British MP's and they probably represent a large number of different types of offenders.

• Like 2

We are straying off the topic, however, since this topic is about British MP's and they probably represent a large number of different types of offenders.

I think it's a good idea to keep a running record of quotes of the year. This one is golden! cheesy.gif

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

John Mann MP says scale of historical child abuse claims 'too many for state'

The number of victims claiming historical child abuse could reach the tens of thousands and is too many for the state to cope with, an MP says.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-30647646

Extremely good article MJP, which in a way highlights the problems faced, or more importantly the inaction by authorities from the POV of the victims against people in privileged positions or authority. One wonders what pressure has been put on the two chair people to stand down already, i see it as being only partially explained here.

IMHO, the cases mentioned which were previously reported (at the time of the incidents) and ignored, should be the first ones investigated. Its time for everyone to see the results of first world country justice and government.

After all the smear campaigns directed at UKIP Nigel Farage must be allowed a wry smile over this. The timing is indeed interesting though, what with an election just round the corner.

Point noted, but i think this goes way deeper than just a smear campaign.

John Mann MP says scale of historical child abuse claims 'too many for state'

The number of victims claiming historical child abuse could reach the tens of thousands and is too many for the state to cope with, an MP says.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-30647646

Extremely good article MJP, which in a way highlights the problems faced, or more importantly the inaction by authorities from the POV of the victims against people in privileged positions or authority. One wonders what pressure has been put on the two chair people to stand down already, i see it as being only partially explained here.

IMHO, the cases mentioned which were previously reported (at the time of the incidents) and ignored, should be the first ones investigated. Its time for everyone to see the results of first world country justice and government.

I think Baroness Butler-Sloss and Dame Fiona Woolf took one look at the evidence, did a bunny in the headlights routine and made it safely to the nearest hedge.

This is worth keeping an eye on for updates of this ongoing dodging of justice . . .

https://childsexualabuseinquiry.independent.gov.uk/

Edited by MJP
  • Like 1

But just to make it clear, would you consider someone a homosexual if they have sex with a male donkey as opposed to a female donkey?

Scott

You took the liberty to post this, directed at me.

Why did you delete my response ?

Here it is again.

NO. I would call him the sick @@@@@@@ that he is. Perhaps he was traumatized after being kicked by a donkey when he was a child. That would surely justify his actions, would it not ?

But just to make it clear, would you consider someone a homosexual if they have sex with a male donkey as opposed to a female donkey?

Scott

Here it is again.

NO. I would call him the sick @@@@@@@ that he is. Perhaps he was traumatized after being kicked by a donkey when he was a child. That would surely justify his actions, would it not ?

He didn't.

I did.

• Like 1

Scott

Here it is again.

He didn't.

I did.

Then perhaps you could take the liberty to explain why you deleted a perfectly reasonable response. If that is not too much to ask.

Thanking you in advance