always look on the bright side of life

Crazy chef 1

Hello CC,

I enjoyed laughing at you too....I mean with you at David or was it me we were laughing at ?

No that's right, it had to be the little hairy guy, Greek milking Costas.

Life's a bitch, then you marry one then you have one and then you die. You either laugh or you cry. Simple really.

Some people will never get it, sad to be them.

wise words!

I believe if TV had a sub forum "adults only" we could turn some of the above mentioned members into more happy( in the english meaning) people.

my favorite discussion would be the difference about pla ra and swallo....

sorry i am a naughty boy today...

Hello CC,

I enjoyed laughing at you too....I mean with you at David or was it me we were laughing at ?

Life's a bitch, then you marry one then you have one and then you die. You either laugh or you cry. Simple really.

wise words!

I believe if TV had a sub forum "adults only" we could turn some of the above mentioned members into more happy( in the english meaning) people.

There is !! you mean you havnt found it.

Hello CC,

wise words!

There is !! you mean you havnt found it.

I've found it, post there regularly but it's hardly A.O.

No you dont, your not on the admitted list, and its password entry

pleeeeaaassseee mighty Mr C can we get the password that we can play as we would like? but just for the "WTC" of TV!

and as quid pro qou i let you know what "WTC" means.

btw- did you wake up late today? i expected the burning ring thing get moved much! earlier...

I hope you guys realise that being a grumpy old man is merely a hobby and not a lifestyle choice for most of us. It takes years of refinement and often needs fortification by bouts of no fornification. (I'm copyrighting that word.) I was feeling quite spry on Friday and thinking of an evening of blissful dalliancing, when my daughter rang up and said she was coming down for the weekend. She's half Thai, but a full blown nag, and set the mood for a miserable weekend in which I could indulge my hobby of curmudgeonism. Sadly, I shall be happy again after I finish work tonight and can watch the Kiwis destroy the Kangaroos.

Hello CC,

wise words!

I am laughing so much right now...too bad there's no emoticon SIMP - sh*ttin in my pants.

oh wait...that one's for David's thread.

I hope you guys realise that being a grumpy old man is merely a hobby and not a lifestyle choice for most of us. It takes years of refinement and often needs fortification by bouts of no fornification. (I'm copyrighting that word.) I was feeling quite spry on Friday and thinking of an evening of blissful dalliancing, when my daughter rang up and said she was coming down for the weekend. She's half Thai, but a full blown nag, and set the mood for a miserable weekend in which I could indulge my hobby of curmudgeonism. Sadly, I shall be happy again after I finish work tonight and can watch the Kiwis destroy the Kangaroos.

Re: kiwi, kangaroo comment. You bi t c h. 5555

Edited by neverdie
  • Like 1

Hello CC,

wise words!

I am laughing so much right now...too bad there's no emoticon SIMP - sh*ttin in my pants.

Hello big fella.

I was going to say you should head into the burning ring of fire thread.....but it sounds like u already found it. 55555

WW- according to your posts you are still a nice fellow..just don't mentioned the "C" thing... it is just for ppl from islands...the rest just don't get it!

Hello CC,

wise words!

he is already invited... but i think it is already late on the big island.

Re: kiwi, kangaroo comment. You bi t c h. 5555

Hey there ND, you be kind to my Kiwi compatriot or we shall have to have words after the Roos go down in flames ;)

• Like 1

Ohhh, it's not adults only ? No wonder so much of my good work gets deleted. tongue.png

such a shame- intellectual property never should get deleted....

Intellectual?

There's no grounds for sarcasm.

SC

Your such a biatch. :)

btw- the other sub-forum you introduced me to- pu$$y club!

will stay in general or pub...

No you dont, your not on the admitted list, and its password entry

Please Charlie, DO NOT, ever reveal the password to OUR adult forum to these children.

May be they look like grown ups and try to pretend they are grown ups, but in reality they have the brain of a 6 year old infant.

Freaks of nature, really............................................