Where to buy kitchens?

mja1906

I can wholeheartedly recommend these guys

http://kitchencultures.com/index.htm

They used to have a showroom in nimen but no longer however they are still going strong, mainly targeted at the condo market here. Not cheap but the owner, project managers and fitters are all geared to a personal western level of service and quality. I had mine done by them and nothing was too much trouble. Everyone I came across in their company really cared and were proud of their work. Their fitters and granite craftsmen came from out of town, because the boss said you cant get that quality from local CM workmen, and hes originally from CM !

PM me and i would be happy to send u some of my pics of my finished kitchen. Better than anything I had in UK tbh.

Modernform on the Superhighway frontage road near Lanna Hospital will custom design, have a good choice of styles and finishes plus interesting accessories for corner cupboards, waste disposal etc. Not inexpensive but you get what you pay for. I am happy with their work and after three years have had not one problem with the installations.

I fitted a Starmark kitchen ex HomePro. Standard DIY modules are designed for in-line kitchen and required minor mods to create a U-shape plus I had a custom granite op made. Total cost was 50% of custom job.

Starmark also custom design and fit although it then costs similar to Homikitch.

In the interests of full disclosure for those of you who have actually seen my kitchen -- it isn't from Homikitch. I listed them because I know so many satisfied customers.

When we redid our kitchen, I went there, spend a long time playing with the drawers, cabinets and appliances having fantasies about the many happy hours I'd have in a Homikitch kitchen. Got a quote and in the end Hubby, our condo owner and a Thai handyman reworked the existing cabinets, installed a few new appliances and components and told me it was just like a Homikitch kitchen, only a lot cheaper. Not quite. Especially now, three years later as the lower faces of the cabinets are looking a little like they're delaminating.

Edited by NancyL

Homikitch -- showroom on Sridonchai Rd.

We did buy our own design kitchen at Homikitch 9 years ago,and we did not

have any problems.Realy good craftsmen.

And another vote for Homikitch here. We have used them many times and always very satisfied...

And yet another vote for them, they built 2 kitchens for us, plus a few for some friends. We are very happy with our kitchen and Homikitch craftsmanship.

post-28765-0-32482800-1416375057_thumb.j

• 1 year later...

Homikitch need to update their website as it says a sale ending December 2014! Are they still in business?

About to purchase a new house and need a new kitchen so I am reviving this thread rather than starting a new one.

Any recommendations will be most welcome as usual.