100 Ladies and Ladyboy’s 'of the night' arrested by Police on Pattaya Beach

webfact

I was walking down beach road that night, enjoying the view and all that. The police seem to select girls at random and leave others.

It must be confusing for the girls, police are often hanging about on the road and do nothing then suddenly they start picking girls up other times.

Anyway, what's so different about freelancers down the beach and girls in bars and go go's, not much.

Those soliciting for the purposes of prostitution are breaking the law. Girls working in bars and gogos generally are not.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was walking down beach road that night, enjoying the view and all that. The police seem to select girls at random and leave others.

It must be confusing for the girls, police are often hanging about on the road and do nothing then suddenly they start picking girls up other times.

Anyway, what's so different about freelancers down the beach and girls in bars and go go's, not much.

Those soliciting for the purposes of prostitution are breaking the law. Girls working in bars and gogos generally are not.

most arent soliciting, they are too busy on their phones, its mostly only the ladyboys that are soliciting and they usually combine that with putting their hands in peoples pockets

200 baht ... What a joke !

Should fine these nasty street walkers 2,000 baht for first offense and 10,000 baht for second. That will solve the beach road problem. However they will just move their hunting grounds. I guess it is just hopeless for Pattaya and the entire country

It's the world's oldest profession.

It's been "illegal" forever

It's a victim-less "crime" (some will argue about forced prostitution), but selling poon-tang has been around since the invention of currency.

Documenting the working girls to make finding the criminals that drug & rob (these are NOT victim-less crimes), sounds like all they can do.

If they TOTALLY ERADICATED every single Thai girl and lady boy from ever venturing out alone on Beach Road they'd all move to 2nd Road.

Again, I'm no fan of the BBIB, but looks like documenting them is better than turning Pattaya into some Sharia State & putting all women in Burkas.

Errr, which doesn't work either.

I was in the Crowne Plaza in Abu Dhabi one night, partying on Jack Daniels with a couple friends in his suite & one of them had ordered hookers over the phone.

3 Iranian girls showed up wearing abaya's (black dress covered head to toe) & not much else underneath once they got to the room.

Fighting hookerdom anywhere is like passing a law telling the wind it can't blow (pun intended).

No problem with hookers, live and let live.... Just take them off the street and let them work out of a bar, massage shop, club or house etc ... Need to have a place to track them too.

Too much crime with the street walkers.

im only thankful there are so many ladyboys......its girls and gurls for this man, I only wish the thai bib would arrest all working women over the age of 26, Thailand wont hire bank tellers if there over that age or it may be 27, seems only fitting since im not leaseing her at the bank but maybe getting a bank loan via her skills it seems to make more sense of the bib would support us romance tourist who like it younger like thais like there bankers .....whistling.gif .. I want a youthfull face of sunshine when I deposit money or my other money just as much as my siam brothers.

Edited by Leviathan

Didn't read the whole thread, but do these represent the same pool of working persons from which Mr. Sharky is supposedly collecting 500B per ____ (week? month?) ?

Well I'm just wondering if there is any connection, I mean in addition to the statements that the sweep is due to the Pakastani being drugged.

Anyone ?

Are these the same girls that Mr. Sharky was "protecting"?

they shouldnt fine them, they should test them for yaba, its the crazies that are the problem.

Agree,then fine the yaba heads more then they stop going to the beach and may be slightly safer,in fact they should be jailing the Yaba heads but obviously it's a money shakedown but the yaba heads would have to move elsewhere if was a regular occurrence.

By the way how can they prove they are working girls/guys as surely they are supposed to catch them soliciting ,I mean we know they all are but surely there supposed to have proof! Not nice if you were a not working girl walking along the beach and got rounded up,yeh I know needle in a haystack.

they shouldnt fine them, they should test them for yaba, its the crazies that are the problem.

Agree,then fine the yaba heads more then they stop going to the beach and may be slightly safer,in fact they should be jailing the Yaba heads but obviously it's a money shakedown but the yaba heads would have to move elsewhere if was a regular occurrence.

By the way how can they prove they are working girls/guys as surely they are supposed to catch them soliciting ,I mean we know they all are but surely there supposed to have proof! Not nice if you were a not working girl walking along the beach and got rounded up,yeh I know needle in a haystack.

I was chatting to a girl I met last year on thai friendly and she said she and a friend were walking down beach road one day and were arrested and put in one of those cage police trucks. She definitely wasn't a beach road girl.

pretty sure they get some jail if they have yaba in their pee, dont think police need to prove anything, I dont think they are even breaking any laws, the Thai police are the law and most girls dont have the money to contest them in any way. its either pay them the money or spend a few days in jail ie extortion. i have yet to met a Thai person that has any respect for the police