Why farang men lie about age?

otocheater

I always understood a man is as old as the woman he is feeling. That means when I was here last time I was 36. This time around I have been ages 26, 36, 40 and 37.

And all younger than my real age of XX years.

You almost sound proud . . .

If you really MUST try to impress people, let us know when you've repeated that "feat" in your home country.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been wondering why a poster claiming to be a Thai woman would care to use an avatar depicting a Taiwanese singer called Zhou Hui.

http://www.thechinavoice.com/zhou-hui-promotes-new-album/

She is original from Malaysia and very famous in chineses speaking countries. When i went to Taiwan lots of people took a picture of me because they thought i was her. But i think i look much better.

:-)

I always understood a man is as old as the woman he is feeling. That means when I was here last time I was 36. This time around I have been ages 26, 36, 40 and 37.

And all younger than my real age of XX years.

You almost sound proud . . .

If you really MUST try to impress people, let us know when you've repeated that "feat" in your home country.

Humour bypass?

I've been wondering why a poster claiming to be a Thai woman would care to use an avatar depicting a Taiwanese singer called Zhou Hui.

She is original from Malaysia and very famous in chineses speaking countries. When i went to Taiwan lots of people took a picture of me because they thought i was her. But i think i look much better.

For sure without your mustache...........thumbsup.gif

No mustache but I am having a ball.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Shit, i give up.

Don't give up PC.

Think Oto has just grown a pair of balls through that argument.

Or is showing them for the first time................................whistling.gif

• Like 1

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Shit, i give up.

Don't give up PC.

Think Oto has just grown a pair of balls through that argument.

Or is showing them for the first time................................whistling.gif

Ya-Ma-No

สวัสดีบ้าบอนะแก...

สวัสดีบ้าบอนะแก...

Sawasdee ka. Your thai is not makes sense naka.

Edited by otocheater

Lying about your age is simply stupid.

If the goal is developing a relationship then it is predicated on a lie. If the goal is getting laid, all that matters is appearance, so don't mention age.

That brings up a good question. If a guy was to lie about his age initially, never thinking the relationship would last, but comes to find that the relationship is a keeper....how does the girl feel about a guy that she really likes but find out he's older than he previously claimed? Would it be a relationship-ender? I would think that alone wouldn't be enough to kill a relationship.

If the goal is developing a relationship then it is predicated on a lie. If the goal is getting laid, all that matters is appearance, so don't mention age.

That brings up a good question. If a guy was to lie about his age initially, never thinking the relationship would last, but comes to find that the relationship is a keeper....how does the girl feel about a guy that she really likes but find out he's older than he previously claimed? Would it be a relationship-ender? I would think that alone wouldn't be enough to kill a relationship.

If you found out that someone you trusted was not just a liar, but lied to you and maintained that lie over a period of time ; could you ever trust them again?

If you found out that someone you trusted was not just a liar, but lied to you and maintained that lie over a period of time ; could you ever trust them again?

We're speaking hypotheticals, about a faceless non-person. But let's say it's your husband who lied about his age. Not by much, say 5 years or so. That would kill the relationship for you?

We're speaking hypotheticals, about a faceless non-person. But let's say it's your husband who lied about his age. Not by much, say 5 years or so. That would kill the relationship for you?

Silly me, I just noticed one of your earlier post that said your husband did lie about his age. Hmmmm.

Silly me, I just noticed one of your earlier post that said your husband did lie about his age. Hmmmm.

Yes, he was off by a year and corrected it the first time it came up in discussion.

From my experience and commentators above.

The reason why farang men lied about age.

Top three :

1.Want people to think they're still young as their look no matter what. (proud)

2.To get women. (young girl)

3.Can't be bother to think about age. (Alzheimer's disease)

4. ...........?

BTW - he actually didn't lie. His family is part Thai-Chinese ( common to count the day you are born as 1 year old)

Funny that, my Swiss husband also added a year onto his age. They bring into the whole shebang the year he was invitro. His expecation was it was the year he was born.

For me a person's birthday is the day it pops out, not the months behind.

Otherwoosh, i would have to lie about my age. i am 34 and a half.

though the job is just half way done...?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Well most older guys, me included, focus on the present. Try not to dwell what others are doing or analyse perceived behaviour practised by people we don't know.

The op is either stupid or naïve if he does not know the answer to his question.

Or maybe killing time on the board as nobody around to have a nose about so he can somehow feel superior.

Well most older guys, me included, focus on the present. Try not to dwell what others are doing or analyse perceived behaviour practised by people we don't know.

The op is either stupid or naïve if he does not know the answer to his question.

Or maybe killing time on the board as nobody around to have a nose about so he can somehow feel superior.

OP=me?

Me=he?

^_^

Have you ever thought maybe this farang man is catching the lying disease from Thai woman??

They are true expert, but i guess you know already, eh OP? 5555

Lets see...

1. i have no man, i single...

2. Please you meet Somchai..eh...no no...him my brother

3. I go away for work at hua hin..cannot meet or even telephone.

4. My xxxxx need operation need money..just a little from you

5. I pay you back (555)

6. My friend big police, can get you visa/ work permit no proplem

and then finally..

you very bad man. I have big friend police he stop you at airport on way out and make big trouble..never to come back thailand again

555 oh the lies...yes we have good teacher 555

Have you ever thought maybe this farang man is catching the lying disease from Thai woman??

They are true expert, but i guess you know already, eh OP? 5555

Lets see...

1. i have no man, i single...

2. Please you meet Somchai..eh...no no...him my brother

3. I go away for work at hua hin..cannot meet or even telephone.

4. My xxxxx need operation need money..just a little from you

5. I pay you back (555)

6. My friend big police, can get you visa/ work permit no proplem

and then finally..

you very bad man. I have big friend police he stop you at airport on way out and make big trouble..never to come back thailand again

555 oh the lies...yes we have good teacher 555

??? i dont understand farang. Jing jing.

Give an example for?

Nothing to do with me by the way.

?