Why farang men lie about age?

otocheater

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To get the young hotties. Why else?

Even they did Botox injection i still can guess the real age. And I always right!!

:-)

Ok then. How old am I ?
just a little bit younger than the invention of the wheel...

and to the OP:

...met a random stranger which age i knew???

may you participate in ND's thread about trolls...

C'mon chicka...

The round wheel...?

Even they did Botox injection i still can guess the real age. And I always right!!

Ok then. How old am I ?
just a little bit younger than the invention of the wheel...

and to the OP:

...met a random stranger which age i knew???

may you participate in ND's thread about trolls...

C'mon chicka...

The round wheel...?

that came about two centuries later...

and the copyright for hamster wheels is with Costas...

When I tell people my real age they say "no way" . I do look a lot younger than my real age. I just got tired of arguing so now when someone asks me my age I say "guess " ..... What ever they say I say "yes". Works fine for me and everyone happy.

If I get serious with a girl I will however tell them my true age... No real reason to lie.

Who ever said that to you, they probably lied then.

You let people guess your age that mean you don't want to tell the real?

Good ideas na

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Men want young girls. Most young girls don't want old men.

There, I just did science.

So if someone looks like he's 100 years old and as if he has been hit really hard by the ugly stick, you guys think telling a girl that he's only 48 will make a big difference? No wonder some farang men are forever whining about scams. If you think lying about your age is going to make some girl think you're hot stuff, I have some property in a Florida swamp that I can sell you at a big discount.

old-man-278x300.jpg I tell 'em I'm 48 and become an instant chick magnet!

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Men want young girls. Most young girls don't want old men.

There, I just did science.

So if someone looks like he's 100 years old and as if he has been hit really hard by the ugly stick, you guys think telling a girl that he's only 48 will make a big difference? No wonder some farang men are forever whining about scams. If you think lying about your age is going to make some girl think you're hot stuff, I have some property in a Florida swamp that I can sell you at a big discount.

old-man-278x300.jpg I tell 'em I'm 48 and become an instant chick magnet!

Why are you using extremes to try and get whatever your point is across? Nobody is talking about senior citizens on their deathbed. Read the thread again and try and keep up.

Ok then. How old am I ?
If from your profile pic. I guess you look more like not even alive. I mean look like ready to die.

Wow, I feel so much better now. I don't feel half as young as your description.

And some amongst us not only lie about their age,but also about their Sex,know what I mean Oto?

I think you and Patsycat are got different attitude about Otocheater?

What a conclusion?

So, tell me, what is your conclusion? You come on this forum just to ask normal questions and then you ask rather odder questions, what do you expect. Flowers? And did you ever come back and deny what you have said about bi polar or changing your daughters name.

This person is playing games.

Edited by Patsycat
  • Like 2

When we turn 50 we will just not accept that number , its a very unlucky number. So all farang will stay at 49 until the end.

Why 50 is unlucky no.? What about $50 million, 50 cars, 50 houses, 50 wives? Sounds lucky number for me.

:-) happy.png

Seems to me that it's just a number you pass by after 49 working your way to 51........wai.gif

And some amongst us not only lie about their age,but also about their Sex,know what I mean Oto?

I think you and Patsycat are got different attitude about Otocheater?

What a conclusion?

So, tell me, what is your conclusion? You come on this forum just to ask normal questions and then you ask rather odder questions, what do you expect. Flowers? And did you ever come back and deny what you have said about bi polar or changing your daughters name.

This person is playing games.

You normally came in this forum to asking some weird or impossible questions?

Asking question about Bi polar is hurt you? Or my family and the kids would like to change the name that cause you pain?

My questions is eligible under the law, in nit? I got my standpoint, I got my own ideal and I able to wonder as the others.

Do not be envy of what i am doing. You should do the way that make you happy without threaten people around.

What i am trying to say is, ask your questions normally, in the threads where they may be taken seriously. the way you are asking makes people think you are a troll.

Asking joke questions about bi polar - yes, it affects my family.

And don't pretend in your way of writing.

If you are a real person - who may need help. Show it, don't hide behind a face and make up stories.just to feel that these people may help you. If you need help, they shall - but you have to gain their confidence.

Myself, i want an fully blown back and forth ticket and hotel stay for their TV Christmas meet up.

Edited by Patsycat
  • Like 2

What i am trying to say is, ask your questions normally, in the threads where they may be taken seriously. the way you are asking makes people think you are a troll.

Asking joke questions about bi polar - yes, it affects my family.

And don't pretend in your way of writing.

If you are a real person - who may need help. Show it, don't hide behind a face and make up stories.just to feel that these people may help you. If you need help, they shall - but you have to gain their confidence.

Myself, i want an fully blown back and forth ticket and hotel stay for their TV Christmas meet up.

I posted my topic in the pub and fun,entertain? If it affects your family and so? Do i need to feel guilty for what i wondered about bi polar disorder? What about another disease? I think you got bi polar in the final level ? In another people topic i posted from reality and opinion. In my thread i posted and shared from the truth story. Whats wrong? You dont wanna read just skip. Am i begging you to get an ideas or answer me? Did i ever said another people is a troll? And people said i am a troll, i just laugh 555. Honestly i never followed you or read your previous topics because i dont care. Why you care?