Thai girl creates online sensation by turning down adoption offer by Kim Kardashian

Lite Beer

As someone who hates the very idea of orphanages and believes money could be better spent paying people to foster orphans, I have to say this girl probably did the right thing.

Probably home a lone or travelling here there and every where, reminds me of the RSPCA (Royal Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals, UK) Christmas campaign “A dog is for life, not just for Christmas”

P.S. Kim has a nice arse whistling.gifhttp://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-30155434

Edited by Basil B

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The parents, uncles, aunts, sisters and brothers will adjust her attitude any day now.

Parents? The kid is in a ORPHANAGE, can you guess why she might be there?

Clue : The answer is in the word Orphanage.

More likely abandoned...

Though if she had been adopted, just think of of the numbers of people claiming to be related.

I did just recently watch that show on American TV. I doubt the child really has any understanding or comprehension of that kardashian clan. I can't say what would be best for the child. Probably more opportunities would exist in America. But who would guide or counsel the child? She doesn't speak English yet, but is still young enough for her to pick it up easier than us old folks can pick up a language.

...how sad.....

...am sure that other people influenced her decision.....

...get some 'likes' on Facebook.....from people with 'an overall low I.Q" ***.....(...not my opinion....several recent studies)

...instead of a great future.....

...I have asked students, "If you could go to any country in the world, where would you go?"..

..over 80%, in some cases, replied, "Nowhere, I want to stay in Thailand".....

...I can only attribute it to ignorance...........and fear of flying....

....but to dissuade an orphan from being adopted by a superstar....???........gross ignorance....malice....jealousy......criminal......

I am amazed the orphanage let the kid, a minor, make that decision.

Giving kudos to those who support the orphanage and how good the place is the decision to be adopted by a multimillionaire who will give the kid a rich western upbringing should have been taken by informed authotities.

And the TVer who suggested KK was creepy in her feelings for the child is indeed creepy himself.

Whatever KK's motives were, once the Authorities could establish a safe environment for the kid, it was a no brainer..... persuade the kid to go.

After all what are these kids waiting around in an orphanage for? Maybe they are waiting for the Government to give them a University education?

I doubt that will happen.

Please view this as an opportunity lost!

I am amazed the orphanage let the kid, a minor, make that decision.

Giving kudos to those who support the orphanage and how good the place is the decision to be adopted by a multimillionaire who will give the kid a rich western upbringing should have been taken by informed authotities.

And the TVer who suggested KK was creepy in her feelings for the child is indeed creepy himself.

Whatever KK's motives were, once the Authorities could establish a safe environment for the kid, it was a no brainer..... persuade the kid to go.

After all what are these kids waiting around in an orphanage for? Maybe they are waiting for the Government to give them a University education?

I doubt that will happen.

Please view this as an opportunity lost!

Quote- "What are these kids waiting around in an orphanage for?" - unquote.

----------------

Jeez, are you sick, or mentally ill as well? Heartless git! facepalm.gif

That has to be one of the sickest comments I've seen on TVF, ever.

Edited by Commerce
  • Like 1

Good for her. These bloody 'celebs' going around third world countries arrogantly picking up kids like pets. If that Kardashian woman, together with Madge, Jolie et al, want to help, let them donate/sponsor from their grossly inflated wealth. Another thing wrong with this World bah.gif

I don't follow these people but just wondered.......is this the one that needs to book 3 seats everytime she flies because there is too much of it to fit in one seat?

"Nowhere, I want to stay in Thailand.........I can only attribute it to ignorance"

Beyond your comprehension that someone actually love their country of birth, and want to live their lives in that country??

Despite Thailand not being my native country, I love it here, and if someone offered me 1 million $ to move to the US, I would still stay here. And I am not rich!!

But there are other values in life than cool cash!!

Lets completely remove all western influence from Thailand. Would you still think the same ?

Unless you currently live in the deepest of Isaan I doubt you would say yes.

Good for her. These bloody 'celebs' going around third world countries arrogantly picking up kids like pets. If that Kardashian woman, together with Madge, Jolie et al, want to help, let them donate/sponsor from their grossly inflated wealth. Another thing wrong with this World bah.gif

Or grossly inflated arse!!

Poor kid - Pink might have thought she would look like that when she grew up.

Didn't this story come out months ago? I thought someone told KK she couldn't adopt so she went out and bought toys for the kids instead.

KK, not having the greatest attention span, was delighted with this compromise.

I'm guessing Pink might be fully aware she is, for the present, probably better off living where she is.

Might be worth keeping KK's e mail though, college fees can add up.

On an aside, anyone know why KK was unable to enter India?

Bum wouldn't fit through immigration?

Trying to smuggle 50Kg of (bum) crack into the country?

Edited by Mudcrab
  • Like 2

While filming their TV show, Kardashian and her family seemed to regard the group home’s conditions as impoverished. (They were also staying at an $18,000-per-night resort at the time.)

Maybe they should have stayed in a 2000 USD hotel for a weeks and save the 100.000 USD savings to Pink tongue.png

Trust me when I say, they never paid as much as one cent for their entire stay. It was all a big advertisement for the Resort. The name was mentioned several times, and even the Manager of the Resort was seen in the episodes. If they did not get the entire stay for free, they would never have seen Thailand.

I don't think it would have been the Chompoo's choice, after all, her mum was with her at the time. The only reason she's in the home is because her mum is poor and getting the best education she can for her daughter, this doesn't mean she's available for adoption for Buddha's sake. I don't think any home or adoption agency would allow a child to go with the fat bint Kardashian mainly because of her unstable and violent husband Kanye "fishsticks" West.