Crazy chef 1

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What a load of utter tripe.

I humoured you and googled it, found loads of far right websites all stating it in a frenzy of frothing fury, and some zany bishop (yeah no agenda there), and some reference to someone, somewhere writing 'no whites after 8.30 pm' in spraypaint on a road in a crappy part of Birmingham.

Hardly conducive to some state sponsored approval and support for muslamic no go zones is it?

More like a bunch of thick bigoted sadsacks pushing their usual thick, bigoted, sadsack agenda.

From Leicester per chance?

I spent a lot of my working time in Leicester and I have to tell you I felt much more welcome that in some of the sad sack white man villages in north Derbyshire.

Leicester's a relatively nice place to live, yeah I am from there mrtoad - born in the Royal and lived in the city for most of my first 24 years, a couple of km of both the whitest estates (Thurnby Lodge, Netherhall) and the ones where whites were a minority even 20 years back (Belgrave, Spinney Hills) - spent loads of time in all of those and the former were far more intimidating environments, the places where you'd risk getting a kicking well before 8.30pm from a gang of lads for being not from round there, regardless of your colour (I'm white as it happens).

In general the city is a very peaceful place, particularly in terms of race relations. Very little extremism either from non whites or from the far right - the latter don't even bother canvassing in Leicester, and I never once saw any sign of extremism from non whites either. I suspect it's due to the history of the city, it's long been a very multicultural place and most people born in Leicester for the last 30 or 40 years have grown up alongside people from all cultures.

Peterborough / Corby though - a lot like the north Derbyshire villages sustento describes, though the worst place I lived for that respect was Newbury. Once had a colleague (who looked like a teenage version of Edward Tattysyrup from the League of Gentlemen) tell me that they didn't think someone in for an interview would 'fit in' purely because they were black. Was an utter dive of a provincial monocultural town generally.

If I had to (and I hope I don't) move back to that rainy dismal expensive country, I'd probably go to Leicester - only other choice would be London (money) and Bristol cos it's a lot of fun.

Edited by rwdrwdrwd
  • Like 1

Contrary to what that the whining southerners may think Leicester (nor north Derbyshire) isn't 'up north'.

Everywhere in The UK is North where I come from.

Agree on Bristol though great , spent 8 years there. Love the place

Edited by mrtoad

I worked in Leicester many years ago in the very early 80's for Jessops of Leicester ( Hinckley Road ) and I must admit I found the place " absolutely bloody miserable " in fact years later I still wake up in the middle of the night with " hideous nightmares " viewers.........

Farang Jaidee

• Like 1

Contrary to what that the whining southerners may think Leicester (nor north Derbyshire) isn't 'up north'.

Everywhere in The UK is North where I come from

That's your problem not ours...

I know, if I went any further South I'd be in the sea Mr S

I worked in Leicester many years ago in the very early 80's for Jessops of Leicester ( Hinckley Road ) and I must admit I found the place " absolutely bloody miserable " in fact years later I still wake up in the middle of the night with " hideous nightmares " viewers.........

Farang Jaidee

Bit before my time (well I'd have been happy with a rattle) but wasn't most of the UK pretty miserable around that time? 50 year high in unemployment, riots across the country - early Thatcher years.. renowned as dark days.

• Like 1

Wow a German moaning about the Brits,I suppose they have a couple of things to moan about,but now to give them something else an English man beat a German to win the F1 championship,its a tough life.

Only in Pattaya is a German likely to come first............................... giggle.gif

The reason there are many Brits on this forum is because in spite of our collapsed economy and surveillance state we are still world champions in criticising and complaining (and queueing, which isn't relevant).

I am proud to do my bit for my country in all three categories.

You forgot to add that, unlike the rest of Europe (who think we are actually still in the EEC), the British government has a secret reserve of cash stashed away from unpaid EEC contributions.

It uses this money to actively encourage Brits (mainly over 50's) to go to Thailand and find a new mate. They give, tax free, up to 5m Baht capital (solely to be spent on a house in the new mates name) and 1m Baht a year for life to support the mate and whatever family she might have. If the union produces offspring the UK government even pay the mate up to £140 p.w., to age 18 ish, for the child should the Brit leave this mortal coil. The mate also get 100,000 Baht for herself - this, obviously not being enough to hire a decent Morlam band and coyote dancers at a funeral, is being increased (for productive mates) to 500,000+ Baht in 2016. That should leave enough change for the whole village to attend the 100 day celebrations,

The cunning plan is that, over time, the luk khrueng products will return to British shores and improve the ugliness of the current population.

The only flaw in this plan is that the Muslims appear to be capable of reproducing at a much quicker rate than this band of ageing Brits sent out to procreate across South East Asia.

They will just have to send reinforcements..... watch out soon for a dramatic rise in Thai Visa members.

• Like 2

Wow a German moaning about the Brits,I suppose they have a couple of things to moan about,but now to give them something else an English man beat a German to win the F1 championship,its a tough life.

Only in Pattaya is a German likely to come first............................... giggle.gif

No ... they are not top of the pile ... apparently.

Our Japanese comrades come first in that esteemed list.

The rule of 3 + 3 + 3

Haven't you heard? Parts of England have been annexed by Pakistan or rather the Pakistani Muslims. There are now no go areas for Indigenous Brits.

There are signs posted Whites cannot enter this area between certain hours. It's completely gone to the dogs a Frankenstein social experiment gone wrong.

The Police actually support this behavior.

We raped and pillaged india and pakistan before they knew where we came from.

There would be no pakistan or bangladesh if it wasnt for us initially.

Bet you still love a curry though.

• Like 1

Haven't you heard? Parts of England have been annexed by Pakistan or rather the Pakistani Muslims. There are now no go areas for Indigenous Brits.

There are signs posted Whites cannot enter this area between certain hours. It's completely gone to the dogs a Frankenstein social experiment gone wrong.

What was that? Something about curry?

We ? Who is "we"?

• Like 2

We ? Who is "we"?

He may be referring to the 1st Regiment of Cornish Pasties, well known for their brutality during the time of the Raj.

• Like 2

We ? Who is "we"?

Did Pakistan exist before the British went to India?

I think not!

So no rape and pillage.

The UK has gone to shit. Such a depressing place to live.

It's odd though, when I'm out and about I typically only encounter Americans and Germans, Spanish etc.. Not sure where fellow Brits are hiding themselves. Then again I'm generally quite antisocial, which might be a British thing, so it makes sense.

Edited by mynameisphil
  • Like 1

It's odd though, when I'm out and about I typically only encounter Americans and Germans, Spanish etc.. Not sure where fellow Brits are hiding themselves. Then again I'm generally quite antisocial, which might be a British thing, so it makes sense.

In which part of the UK do you live to only encounter Americans and Germans etc?
I mean in Thailand.

Phil most of the worth knowing Brits are hiding themselves from the Chavs.

I assume you don't mean by chavs the Americans, Germans nor Spanish guys...

Reason, we are horny buggers and like the post said its not England anymore say the wrong word and your busted in your home country(fuked up) we have no rights anymore and Thailand because its a wonderful place nice ppl culture and cheap to western standards. And of course the babes

You came to Thailand for more rights?

White middle aged heterosexual men, don't appear to have many rights in the UK.

You'd probably be fine there.

White middle aged heterosexual men have exactly the same rights they've always had.

The problem that they face is that all sorts of other people now have those same rights too which pisses them off enormously.

You might want to check paternity laws. Used to be if you were not the father you didn't have to pay child support now in a number of places you pay regardless of who the father is.

Can you provide some details of these changes in the UK please?