Why do all western man say bar girls

georgemandm

I have been coming to thailand of and on for the last 6 years and this time is the first time I have been on THai visa so I have read some very good things about thailand and thai woman and some bad things but what gets me when some people out there go on about bar girls so what if your thai is a bar girl or not , how the hell do you no if your thai the one you have now was not ex bar , you have know idea at all , so meany woman go and work the bars in thailand and get no were and no husband and then after time go back to there homes or to work some were else because one , to old for bars , two not like it have sex with ever Tom dick and Harry so what are you though on the so called bar girl of thailand .

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm no expert but, an indicator might be ...

If the Lady speaks reasonable English ... but has little or no written English.

Plus has a reasonable grasp of slang or swearing words.

I agree with u on this one

A friend of mine got in with a girl she could speak Russian English and a few otter languages . She was working in pattaya bit as far as he was concerned she was not a bar girl but after I meet her I sad she was for shue , she had a nice car motor bike etc

And later he did find out she was a bar girl

What does it matter if they worked the bars or not, it's what they are and do now that counts. If I found out now that my wife was a bargirl, it would not make any difference to me. What she did before she met me is none of my business, and vice versa.

I am the same as you I agree with you but some man on here have this think about thai bar girls are no good some are no good and some are good I think but you could get a teacher who is worse than a woman from the bars I have a mate who has one like that just money, money that is all she cares about .

• Like 1

What does it matter if they worked the bars or not, it's what they are and do now that counts. If I found out now that my wife was a bargirl, it would not make any difference to me. What she did before she met me is none of my business, and vice versa.

I am the same as you I agree with you but some man on here have this think about thai bar girls are no good some are no good and some are good I think but you could get a teacher who is worse than a woman from the bars I have a mate who has one like that just money, money that is all she cares about .

Did you learn your English from a bad girl?

Some are no good and some are good......

Hey, I couldn't and didn't marry a bar girl, but that's just me. The odds on it being successful are pretty low but then where is marriage a lifetime thing.

• Like 1

Pigeon English that cuts like a razor blade. wink.png

There is nothing quite like a bargirl swearing or saying the word "honey"

• Like 1

And overly friendly and not shy away from the affection.

Adding: like to dress provocative and have beauty enhancement such as boobs job, nose jobs, and lips injection.

Edited by Somsrisonphimai
  • Like 2

I guess you never know for sure 100%. I think however you can figure it out most of the time if you really want to. There are signs.... English without reading or writing, her current employment, her circle of friends, etc etc.....

In many cases what you don't know won't hurt you but many carry extra baggage that none BGs normally don't have. Calls from old customers, maybe HIV or hurpies, a mindset that sex equals money, etc ....

Believe or not believe , up to you.

• Like 1

I guess you never know for sure 100%. I think however you can figure it out most of the time if you really want to. There are signs.... English without reading or writing, her current employment, her circle of friends, etc etc.....

In many cases what you don't know won't hurt you but many carry extra baggage that none BGs normally don't have. Calls from old customers, maybe HIV or hurpies, a mindset that sex equals money, etc ....

Yes I know all that but a lot of them don't have all that shit and you still will never ever know , but I what I am saying big deal if we're your woman is ex bar as long as they do the wright thing by you and by me who cares

Adding: like to dress provocative and have beauty enhancement such as boobs job, nose jobs, and lips injection.

Do you think generally, it's relatively easy to 'spot' (identify) an ex-Bar girl when she's dressed, though not working.

Yes I know all that but a lot of them don't have all that shit and you still will never ever know , but I what I am saying big deal if we're your woman is ex bar as long as they do the wright thing by you and by me who cares
We are all different, some people care some don't.

If an X bar girl has a good job working in an office or similar , is college educated, does not expect me to give her a paycheck or money , does not have HIV or hurpies, does not hang around with bar girls or go to gogo bars, does not have farang Male friends who contact her, told me upfront and not lied about her past, is still young, beautiful and sweet ..... I might consider it ....

But that's just me... You can marry a current BJ girl if you want.

poppycock, the fact that wa man speaks no english simply means she has not had an education in english.

not all of us are happy speaking pidgin and limiting our conversations with our significant others to when what and where we will eat next.

An ex of mine could speak very little English when I met her but after a couple of years she was very competent. Now she's walking around being judged by Thai visa as being a bar girl lol.

I bet she does not care one bit and laughs all the way to the bank.

Well she got next to nothing from me but she may well be laughing when she gets her wages from her employer.

This discussion might be better served by losing the bargirl tag and re-asking the questions.

A lot of Thai ladies will have passing contact with sex working without having done it full time or in a bar. Some university girls will freelance temporarily to help pay for their iPad or whatever, for example. They were a sex worker but never a bargirl. So why target the ones who worked in bars?

Surely it's better to refer to 'former sex workers' than bargirls.

Having said that, maybe the OP just has a fixation with the ones who worked full time in a bar.

• Like 1

poppycock, the fact that wa man speaks no english simply means she has not had an education in english.

not all of us are happy speaking pidgin and limiting our conversations with our significant others to when what and where we will eat next.

As I said ... I'm no expert ... just observations.

I have no idea what you are trying to say.

What is a 'wa man'.

I would have thought, anyone educated in English would have both verbal and written English comprehension skills.

Though, those who learnt the majority of their English on a Bar Stool would be able to understand a simple English 'Street' conversation, but usually have little writing skills.

IMHO

Lol..

That's not a bargirl. That's a ladyboy !!!!

• Like 2

Your comment sounds perfectly reasonable....but is it true? I'm not married, but if I were, to a supposed "good girl," and I found out later she was formerly a hardcore hooker...not sure what I would think. Knowing she was one going in is a whole lot different than finding out later. Then my mind would be racing as to the hundreds of guys she's been with, the kinds of things they made her do, etc. The past shouldn't matter, except it does.

No one can blame you for thinking that way, I have always said there is nothing wrong with prostitution as long as no one is forced into anything they don't want.

It could be the case that if you were married and had a really good faithful wife, then found out some years later she was a bargirl, then it might not matter to you.

You could eventually marry a good faithful girl, who has been promiscious in her past and has now settled down, there's not that much difference between that and having been a bargirl.

• Like 1

Seeking Arrangement: College Students Using 'Sugar Daddies' To Pay Off Loan Debt

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/07/29/seeking-arrangement-college-students_n_913373.html

It is common all over the world that students use naughty nightlife to pay off student debts. So I suggest that all the guys here don't really know if hi so momma was not lo so student pretty girl.

I knew a lady from a well to do family who wanted more stuff than daddy provided and she was willing to put out for it. Who cares? I don't think many on Thai Visa are looking to marry nuns.

• Like 2

This discussion might be better served by losing the bargirl tag and re-asking the questions.

A lot of Thai ladies will have passing contact with sex working without having done it full time or in a bar. Some university girls will freelance temporarily to help pay for their iPad or whatever, for example. They were a sex worker but never a bargirl. So why target the ones who worked in bars?

Surely it's better to refer to 'former sex workers' than bargirls.

Having said that, maybe the OP just has a fixation with the ones who worked full time in a bar.

Tell a sex worker or bar girls not the same thing I think so