Frozen Cranberries

HeyNow

I've searched two Makros in Chiang Mai, looking from frozen craberries, but have had no luck. In years past, Makro has stocked large, 1 kg bags of these tiny cranberries. They were from China, I believe. But it appears that either they don't stock them anymore or else they're all sold out.

Has anyone had any luck finding bulk frozen cranberries in CM this year? I'm looking for options rather than Rimping; I know they stock them, and you can even get the fresh kinds, but prices are too high and the quantities too small for what I'm trying to do. I'm thinking Yok, Baker's Friend, or even perhaps Big C Extra might have them, but I'm asking here to save some time and avoid all the runaround.

Thanks,

HeyNow

I really love Thanksgiving in Chiang Mai. Back in the Home country some of the men folk would hunt wild turkeys in the wood lot of our back 40 just to keep in the spirit of the holiday. Now we women folk hunt cranberries, stuffing mix, frozen Butterball turkeys, lima beans, etc in all the Chiang Mai retailers in an attempt to produce an "authentic" meal, just to keep in the spirit of the holiday.

Edited by NancyL