Timing For Getting My Reentry Visa Stamped

I have the multiple reentry visa (2 times). The first 90 day stint ends on March 22, but I think I want to stay here until March 30th. Now I want to get this straight: If I want to be here legally I have to go out of the country before March 22 and then come back in to use the second stint of my reentry visa? Can I go out of the country, for example, on April 25th to start the second stint of my reentry visa? Or I can just overstay my visa from March 22 to March 30th and hope I don't get stopped by the police and then pay 200 baht for every day that I overstayed. Is that right?

I think I'm going to give up on the whole work visa thing unless some company is willing to front it (which from my experiences so far is NOT going to be the case). Taught English for 4 years in Japan and am so sick of it I absolutely refuse to do it again.

Okay, sorry, the main question here is: Can I go out of the country, for example, on April 25th to start the second stint of my reentry visa?

I have the multiple reentry visa (2 times).  The first 90 day stint ends on March 22, but I think I want to stay here until March 30th.  Now I want to get this straight:  If I want to be here legally I have to go out of the country before March 22 and then come back in to use the second stint of my reentry visa? Can I go out of the country, for example, on April 25th to start the second stint of my reentry visa? Or I can just overstay my visa from March 22 to March 30th and hope I don't get stopped by the police and then pay 200 baht for every day that I overstayed.  Is that right?

I think I'm going to give up on the whole work visa thing unless some company is willing to front it (which from my experiences so far is NOT going to be the case).  Taught English for 4 years in Japan and am so sick of it I absolutely refuse to do it again.

Okay, sorry, the main question here is: Can I go out of the country, for example, on April 25th to start the second stint of my reentry visa?

you are asking about overstaying from march 22 to march 30 or april 25. i don't recommend overstaying at all.

There is a re-entry permit in either single or multi version - but that has no 90 day stay attached to it.

There are single entry 90 day visas and multi entry 90 day visas but they are for one or unlimited entries.

The most common two entry visa is for a tourist and is 60 day which can be extended to 90 days.

Whatever you have you do not want to risk overstay. Go and return before your current stay expires. March 30 or April 25 puts you at risk of jail/fine/deportation and black listing.