Solid Carton 70 x 50 cm

Anthony5

I bought a puzzle for my boy which is the size of 70 x 50 cm, problem now is to find 2 pieces of carton of at least that size, on which he can put together the puzzle and which can be used to glue to the backside.

I've been looking at Big C and Tesco, but the biggest size they carry is like 65 x 45 cm.

Any advice as where to find is welcome, but please post sure facts and refrain from vague suggestions, because if I wanted to drive around all the shops in the area to check out if they actually have that size, I wouldn't have posted here.

I know of many shops who should have something alike, the purpose of this thread however is to find out with certainty a shop that carries that particular size or larger, so I don't need to drive around for hours only to get the same answer everywhere. Mai Mee.

now Asiantravel are you 100% sure? He doesn't want to waste his time dontchaknow.

Indeed, if I wanted to waste my time driving around, I hadn't started this thread, which turned out to be even a bigger waste of time since I wrote in the OP already that I checked Big C before I started this thread and they DON'T have this size.

The biggest size they have is 65 cm.

In the mean time have I found what I needed, actually 79 x 69 cm at 15 Baht a piece, but i'm sure there is no need to inform you where, as you clearly prefer to waste your time driving around and making posts that don't add anything to the thread.

It is clear that the purpose of this forum has gone lost long time ago.