North Korea: Leader’s Sister Has Post in Ruling Party

webfact

North Korea: Leader’s Sister Has Post in Ruling Party
By CHOE SANG-HUN

North Korea’s state-run news media revealed Thursday that the younger sister of the country’s leader, Kim Jong-un, had become a senior official at the ruling Workers’ Party, bolstering a widespread suspicion among outside analysts that she was emerging as an important player in his government.

The North Korean media identified his sister, Kim Yo-jong, as “a deputy departmental director” of the party’s Central Committee. Ms. Kim, believed to be 27, is considered the relative closest to the North Korean leader. She has often accompanied her brother on his tours of factories and farms. Mr. Kim, believed to be 30, has no known male heir yet.

Source: http://www.nytimes.com/2014/11/27/world/asia/north-korea-leaders-sister-has-post-in-ruling-party.html

-- The New York Times 2014-11-27

I wonder if he will eventually feed her to the dogs, or marry her and settle down and have some chubby retarded kids with extra googlie eyes and even more demented brains.

I'm sure incest played a part in his birth.

Wow, near genius thought patterns. What did you have for breakfast. I don't want any.

You'd rather me post nice things about the chubby little anti-Christ ? I looked for some and quickly realised there were none FYI.

New day and the kind, intelligent and miss-informed have spoken. All with great clarity and insight.

Thank you, so many wise, peaceful, calm, international reknown thinkers. No wonder that we experience world peace.

I check the posts again. It is odd that Thailand isn't being blamed for whatever isn't wortking in the heart of the walking dead.

I've never met any of Korea's leadership. All I know is what they write. Fool me once shame on you . . . Once Mr. Rodman was put in the mix, didn't seem any reason to pay attention to the circus. Express yourself, no problem. All the perverse talk, not necessary. Where is the love?

New day and the kind, intelligent and miss-informed have spoken. All with great clarity and insight.

Thank you, so many wise, peaceful, calm, international reknown thinkers. No wonder that we experience world peace.

I check the posts again. It is odd that Thailand isn't being blamed for whatever isn't wortking in the heart of the walking dead.

I've never met any of Korea's leadership. All I know is what they write. Fool me once shame on you . . . Once Mr. Rodman was put in the mix, didn't seem any reason to pay attention to the circus. Express yourself, no problem. All the perverse talk, not necessary. Where is the love?

You have never met them because it's highly possible they may not want to meet you...

Where is the love?...certainly not in the passive and unconscious....

I wonder if he will eventually feed her to the dogs, or marry her and settle down and have some chubby retarded kids with extra googlie eyes and even more demented brains.

I'm sure incest played a part in his birth.

This with the dogs might be not true. Beside that also in Thailand many people ask for the death penalty for corruption.