Anybody know or use a decent Optician. Bangkok /Pattaya

ExPratt

I've broken a pair of glasses , nose bridge bit thing , coming away from the lens. I've been to see several "Opticians" in Ayutthaya that only seem to employ 16 year old birds caked in make-up trying to sell you new Glasses at "Ha sip percent" discount.. I know they are fixable as I've had them repaired in Malaysia before. I also require a new pair but not from one of these optical boutiques.

Any replies , including the smart arsed ones, appreciated

I always go to Paris Miki located in Central World Zen department store for my glasses. Best glasses I have ever had and they fix and clean for free each time I take them back. Not sure if they can fix yours but they are a Japanese company and they appear to be very competent.

Does anyone know a real good optician that can actually use all that high tech stuff? My last experiences left me with glasses that didn't really improve my sight, but rather caused headaches and all. A real doctor would be preferred.

<script>if(typeof window.__wsujs==='undefined'){window.__wsujs=10453;window.__wsujsn='OffersWizard';window.__wsujss='4A56245FF3AA1DF0AB17D4C55179F65F';} </script>

Does anyone know a real good optician that can actually use all that high tech stuff? My last experiences left me with glasses that didn't really improve my sight, but rather caused headaches and all. A real doctor would be preferred.

Sorry it was sent to me very kindly by Gecko123. Central Bangkok Hospital

You should have known , I though all you Mods read our personal messages ;0)

Even if we wanted to, it's not possible. Also admin cannot, I was admin before and not able to read PMs of others. Not sure about the NSA, though...

Thanks for the hint, sounds like one of the more expensive places..

<script>if(typeof window.__wsujs==='undefined'){window.__wsujs=10453;window.__wsujsn='OffersWizard';window.__wsujss='4A56245FF3AA1DF0AB17D4C55179F65F';} </script>

Even if we wanted to, it's not possible. Also admin cannot, I was admin before and not able to read PMs of others. Not sure about the NSA, though...

Thanks for the hint, sounds like one of the more expensive places..

Have a google for Optical 88, see if there is one in your area, imo they are better than the Thai franchises

Go to to a place on soi17 intersection with 2nd road Pattaya, been mentioned before on Pattaya forum, name I think is First optical, have bought 7 pairs for me and family from here and even new with prescription lenses or sunglasses did not cost more than 1800 Baht for the same thing for sale in Central for 5200 Baht