frollywolly

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If someone has said something i strongly agree with,taken the time to make an informative post or responded to a post of mine with useful information even if i might disagree with some of it, i think it deserves a like.

Liking an emoticon is a step too far though as it doesn't really represent that someone has put much thought or effort into it.

• Like 1

Moving to Farang Pub, this type of topic should not be opened in General

General topics

A forum for general interest & discussion topics related to Thailand only and not covered by other sub forums.
The General Forum is not a place for chit chat, banter and daily life observations. Those sort of topics should be placed in the Farang Pub sub forum.

If I "like" a comment, it means I like it. If I run out of "likes" it means I have liked more things than I am allowed to "like", apparently. If I don't "like" a comment, it doesn't necessarily mean I don't like it, I just don't like it as much as others.

• Like 1

If I "like" a comment, it means I like it. If I run out of "likes" it means I have liked more things than I am allowed to "like", apparently. If I don't "like" a comment, it doesn't necessarily mean I don't like it, I just don't like it as much as others.

I can't believe I got a "like" for this post. Oh, Thanks crazy chef1. I'm in tears.

I have made a deal with the bride. She shouts me a beer for every "like".

OP, I can only speak for myself here.

Being a self-centered, arrogant, egomaniac person I love getting those likes.

If I don't get at least one for whatever I say, I can't sleep in the night, get aggressive with the wife and start having suicidal thoughts.

On the other hand I love watching this number going up, on the right hand of my screen and everyone I get I say a big thank you and send a kiss to that person.

Now, give me a like for what I said or you don't get the kiss.

gave you one-but give the kiss to your lovely wife...just want to beware you from suicide because what will all the mammals doing without you...

Edited by Crazy chef 1
  • Like 1

It is good to give a 'like' especially if you do like the post.

It is good to receive a like too because it shows other like your post.

When certain members are being humourus - like a certain members ring of fire, I like to give a like if it makes me smile or laugh.

There is a lot of negativity in some topics and a like can negate the negativity.

• Like 2

When certain members are being humourus - like a certain members ring of fire, I like to give a like if it makes me smile or laugh.

There is a lot of negativity in some topics and a like can negate the negativity.

one of my all time favorite...

I don't think that member liked his "ring of fire" though, it caused much mirth here

I don't think that member liked his "ring of fire" though, it caused much mirth here

But at least it was original ... whistling.gif