Pattaya Bar Girl robbed after sexual encounter in East Pattaya

webfact

Two Samsung phones, two different numbers.....one for boyfriend in Denmark, and one for boyfriend in Germany.....whistling.gif

2 sim cards per phone and an extra two gullible fools, boyfriends, mugs on the end of the line.

• Like 1

9000thb and 2 smart phones before she even gets to work for the day. Proof these girls are in it for the poverty facepalm.gif

Right, and we believe what she told the cops. This is a lady who isnt bright enough to realise that Thai men can get it for a lot less than 1500 baht and desperate enough to strip off in the middle of nowhere while a guy amuses himself : most of the girls I know wouldn't have gone anywhere near our motorbike riding friend. Hopefully she's learnt her lesson - whatever their antics, I have no desire to read about a bargirl being found dead on a vacant block in Pattaya and thats where this could easily have ended.

' while pleasuring himself with his free hand '

what do they mean ? ..................... whistling.gif

Who pays for a prostitute, and then "pleasures himself"?

You must have missed the part where it says he robbed her of 9,000 baht etc.? Bill wasn't settled before he took off with her valuables, and apparently he had a good upbringing having the courtesy not to abuse the lady without compensation!

That's the way the cookie crumbles, dear; you dance with the devil, etc... I'm sure you've ripped off punters loads over the years, so just think of it as the playing field levelling itself out somewhat. Also, consider yourself lucky you didn't meet a proper nutter or you could have been reincarnated into some hideous thing right about now. whistling.gif

It does not matter if she is a bargirl or not, she does not deserved to be robbed, also, how can you be sure she is ripping off punters? There are some bargirls working to help feed their families, they are working for employers.

I believe most of the prostitutes on the streets will rip off punters if they get the chance, but girls working in the bar? not the same.

' while pleasuring himself with his free hand '

what do they mean ? ..................... whistling.gif

Who pays for a prostitute, and then "pleasures himself"?

In the circumstances he was only willing to be charged with robbery - not rape smile.png