Palestinian woman stabs Israeli, shot by security forces

webfact

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So, you are back to linking to dishonest hate-sites, instead of links to credible ones that directly refute the false information in your posts. I supposed that is some kind of progress. cheesy.gif

Right on cue...when in doubt, shoot the messenger. Thanks UG. No links, no counter arguments Just an emoticon...desperate measures eh.

A reminder that there are people all over the world that hate and will not hesitate to kill each other just because of religious and racial differences.

Despite all our technological and social advancements one thing that humans are definitely still stuck in the middle ages is religious and ethnic hatred.

What a waste of human productivity.

Edited by smileydude

So, you are back to linking to dishonest hate-sites, instead of links to credible ones that directly refute the false information in your posts. I supposed that is some kind of progress. cheesy.gif

Right on cue...when in doubt, shoot the messenger.

You have been caught posting fabrications and dishonest links so many times that proving it yet again is unnecessary. Ever heard of the little boy who cried wolf?

Edited by Ulysses G.

These incidents don't happen in a vacuum.
Perhaps she had had a previous encounter with one of the Israeli gun guards who terrorize Palestinians on a daily basis or a sadistic IDF soldier humiliating her at checkpoint that she needs to cross to move around in her own land..
Or perhaps she was upset with Jewish thugs who burn down mosques and schools.
Here's today's latest arson attack by the "price tag" gangs of Jewish settler thugs.
Arab-Israeli school in Jerusalem 'set on fire' and walls sprayed with racist graffiti

Mate, just come out with it and proclaim for all to see that you're a hate monger, hate Jews, Israelis,

and anything to do with Israel, people like you have been doing that for thousands of years to

the Jews, and guess what? they still there, thriving, inventing, making life better for themselves and

the rest of the world, what did the Arabs did beside of blowing up planes, lobbing heads off and

massacring people while the payer?

You're too late, ezzra...someone's already played the anti-semitic card above. It pays to keep up with the thread.

You may actually have to face up to the truth that these incidents don't happen in a vacuum and it just may have something to do with the daily humiliations, beatings and murders the IDF dish out to Palestinians under their occupation.

Perhaps she had had a previous encounter with one of the Israeli gun guards who terrorize Palestinians on a daily basis or a sadistic IDF soldier humiliating her at checkpoint that she needs to cross to move around in her own land..

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/middleeast/2014/11/israel-gun-guards-terrorise-east-jerusalem-2014112661245358505.html

Here's today's latest arson attack by the "price tag" gangs of Jewish settler thugs.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Israeli_price_tag_attacks

Arab-Israeli school in Jerusalem 'set on fire' and walls sprayed with racist graffiti

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/arabisraeli-school-in-jerusalem-set-on-fire-with-walls-sprayed-with-racist-graffiti-9893941.html

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/max-rayne-hand-in-hand-school-arsonists-attack-jerusalem-school-where-jews-and-muslims-learn-side-by-side-9894475.html

Mate, just come out with it and proclaim for all to see that you're a hate monger, hate Jews, Israelis,

and anything to do with Israel, people like you have been doing that for thousands of years to

the Jews, and guess what? they still there, thriving, inventing, making life better for themselves and

the rest of the world, what did the Arabs did beside of blowing up planes, lobbing heads off and

You're too late, ezzra...someone's already played the anti-semitic card above. It pays to keep up with the thread.

It is never too late to call a spade a spade.

Edited by Ulysses G.
  • Like 1

You have been caught posting fabrications so many times that posting more links is unnecessary. Ever heard of the little boy who cried wolf?

Never once. Your fantasy is all part of your standard shoot the messenger package. I wear it as a badge of honor...the truth must be hitting a raw nerve.

Enough already...let's get back to the OP.

What sort of future do Israelis envisage for themselves with all these tit for tat attacks, forever looking over their shoulders. Israelis may start vioting with their second passports and remigrating to a safer more prosperous future elsewhere.

As Morch has said..maybe now is not the right political climate with the right politicians in place to achieve a just peace agreement, but at least Netanyahu need not poor gas on the fire with more one sided collective punishments.

I hope he can calm things down.

Right on cue...when in doubt, shoot the messenger. Thanks UG. No links, no counter arguments

"The messenger" was the one posting false information and YOUR LINK refutes your false insinuations of a Palestinian nation. Why would I bother with another link? Better hoisted with your own petard.

• Like 2

You may actually have to face up to the truth that these incidents don't happen in a vacuum and it just may have something to do with the daily humiliations, beatings and murders the IDF dish out to Palestinians under their occupation.

No, you're not anti sematic, far from it, you're a person that believe that those poor Palestinians

deserve a better go in life, and so do I and many, many people in Israel and out side Israel,

is jus that the way they're going about it is all wrong, and like you and your many misguided

posts, refusing to accept that there is a better way to deal with this issues and not from the gun's

barrel and a sharp knife, learn to accept that no one ever will force the Jews to capitulate EVER

AGAIN... and that little sliver of land if for ALL people to live in, Jews and Arabs alike,

and hate mongering never did helped any body..

and by the way, if it wasn't for your comments here, this thread will be very, very short...

Well, I actually agree with most of what you say.
IMO I think the way to go for Palestinians is passive resistance, using the social media to shame Israel before the world with images of the daily humiliations and violence they experience at the hands of the IDF and fanatical Zionist settlers.
I hope the BDS movement expands.. I certainly now know what computer chip not to buy. And I hope diplomatic recognition of Palestine grows and ultimately morphs into EU (its biggest trading partner) sanctions against Israel unless the country mends its ways.
As JT frequently loves to say “Israel is going nowhere” and I actually agree with him. Too late to turn back the clock of immigration. But it's true also that: The Palestinians aren't going anywhere this time either. Both people will one way or another be geographic neighbors for eternity.
Now if the Palestinians can resist the daily provocations from Israel, they can simply refuse any silly deals that fall short of justice, and stay where they are breeding their way to outnumber Jews in a one party solution, especially if the one million plus Israelis with foreign passports (such a sign of confidence in Israel eh?) start voting with their feet migrating elsewhere for a better safer future..
It feels like the last days of S Africa to me....sort of we cant go on like this.
Edited by dexterm
  • Like 2

You have been caught posting fabrications so many times that posting more links is unnecessary. Ever heard of the little boy who cried wolf?

Never once.

Oh yeah? Just one of many, MANY times you have been caught being dishonest. I don't think I have even seen one post by you concerning Israel that did NOT contain false information.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/774324-jerusalem-sees-new-deadly-car-attack/?p=8641133

• Like 1

Never once.

Oh yeah? Just one of many, MANY times you have been caught being dishonest. I don't think I have even seen one post by you concerning Israel that did NOT contain false information.

Well, I'll have a pint of whatever you are on at the moment...Cheers!

UG, since it is a matter of public information that all major media is owned and operated by Jews and Jewish interests

Thanks for being so obvious with the nutty, anti-Semitic conspiracy theory stuff. Some of your comrades try to be a little more discreet. laugh.png

cup-O-coffee, on 02 Dec 2014 - 09:47, said:snapback.png

Perhaps you could help me here and explain why JDGRUEN accused people like me as a reincarnated Nazi, who is a Jew hater?

See my post above. What else would he think when he reads your posts? blink.png.pagespeed.ce.AQgCnSOpp_.png

In an effort to clean up the mess you have made of the OP, and have turned things into an ad-hominem-soup-du juor, I repeat that a woman has been shot, and no one is asking what perhaps prompted her to attack. And as it is in a part of Palestine that the Goliath Israel has taken from the Palestinian people, and that she is a woman, then perhaps were this to happen in the USA and she were black, then the Jewish owned media would be all over it and we'd have more riots in the streets and white beatings and killings. But no! It is in a part of Palestine that the Goliath Israel has taken from the Palestinian people, and that is it.

What follows in the posts is more of the same "script" about land rights and Jewish history dating back thousands of years, as well as little off-hand innuendos about the usual victim cards.

So, as you follow your script, I will follow my heart. Script revolves. Heart evolves. Script obstructs the truth and destroys and corrupts. Heart reveals the truth and creates healing.

Why do you think the woman attacked? Wouldn't it be responsible to tell the reader, so we could determine things better, instead of discussing Jewish history dating back thousands of years, as well as little off-hand innuendos about the usual victim cards. Don't you ever get bored with that script?

• Like 1

Well, this is a different way of playing th same card, UG, since it is a matter of public information that all major media is owned and operated by Jews and Jewish interests, I guess what you are implying is that your Jewish-owned media equates to "Honest"! and any non-Jew and self-hating Jew OFF THE RADAR media equates to 1930's all over again.

It's like you are kind of doing to us the same thing you are doing to the Palestinians, yeah?

How about changing your avatar to cup-of-ignorance and the picture of that Nazi leader

you seems to emulate in your posts..

I had thought about changing my avatar to Netanyahu, but I decided I liked the one I have, but thanks just the same for the suggestion.

No, really... thanks.wai2.gif

Since 2001, Palestinian militants have launched thousands[1][2][3][4] of rocket and mortar attacks on Israel from the Gaza Strip as part of the continuing Arab–Israeli conflict. As of July 2014 the attacks have killed 28 people,[5] and injured more than 1900 people, but their main effect is their creation of widespread psychological trauma and disruption of daily life among the Israeli populace.[6] Medical studies in Sderot, the Israeli city closest to the Gaza Strip, have documented a post-traumatic stress disorder incidence among young children of almost 50%, as well as high rates of depression and miscarriage

Wikipedia

If any one ever asked why isn't there a peace in the world, all he has to do is read some of the

posing in these forum, I mean, if you can't even have a rational and educated discussions about the

middle east without it being laced with loathing animosity and hostilities than all is really lost..

:
  • Like 1

If any one ever asked why isn't there a peace in the world, all he has to do is read some of the

posing in these forum, I mean, if you can't even have a rational and educated discussions about the

middle east without it being laced with loathing animosity and hostilities than all is really lost..

:

I would love to have a rationale and educated discussion as to why a woman felt compelled to attack another person with a knife, and was shot for it.

predictable anti-Semitic responses.

Don't go around stabbing people and security forces will be less likely to kill you................ And a similar lesson for locals of Ferguson USA too

Why are they predictable? Do you know the future? Are you clairvoyant?

In expressing my views, I do not think that the woman was unaware of the consequences for her actions, and to me that should be a point of interest.

Either she was mad with raw emotion and literally off the deep end (omission or commission), or it was premeditated; yet I feel certain that she knew what she was doing and was willing to face those consequences... and that is what really intrigues me. Why? Why would she risk throwing her life away and attack a person in a place where said person and place are above the law by the mere fact that their presence violates law, yet no one does a damn thing about it except........ her?

I would really like to hear her end of the story. What factors and people and the roles those people played helped contribute to her going through with something so desperate and futile?

Did she hold her baby's spattered skull in her arms after a bomb raid from Goliath? Did she watch her husband die of some sickness because the Israelis refuse foreign aid to their prisoners? What?

And in defense of the woman in Palestine, I submit that she is not the recipient of the Israeli government dole and Israeli government civil rights laws, and hence the Ferguson retort loses its impetus. Actually, that is kind of a sick and twisted way of viewing this woman's desparate action... and I do believe she was acting out of despartion, but we'll never know now, will we?

Anti-Semitic? I don;t think so, but..... by your own volition, it's your neck you are putting in the noose if you continue to alienate those who are losing interest in the lies and deceit, and expect a little compassion and truth.

:

I would love to have a rationale and educated discussion as to why a woman felt compelled to attack another person with a knife, and was shot for it.

It isn't rational to say that anyone is "compelled" to attack someone with a knife unless she was in immediate danger of death or serious bodily injury from the person she attacked .

What is rational is to say that she made a choice to attack someone with a knife. And, guess who the only one is who can control the choices she makes.

Hint: That would be her.

• Like 2

:

It isn't rational to say that anyone is "compelled" to attack someone with a knife unless she was in immediate danger of death or serious bodily injury from the person she attacked .

What is rational is to say that she made a choice to attack someone with a knife. And, guess who the only one is who can control the choices she makes.

Hint: That would be her.

That women, being brain washed and indoctrinated my some twisted imam of a just Hamas recruiter

knew ver well that by attacking people with a weapon she is risking being shot and killed,

with so many jittery soldiers around with nervous fingers on the trigger, and by the grace of her Allah

she was wended and NOT SHOT DEAD...

if you carry an attack with a weapon, expect to get attacked back with a weapon, not roses...

• Like 2