Nan Imm

Letter from bank and copies of bank book if using money in bank method or income letter from embassy or both if using combination of the the 2.

Passport copies and TM6 departure card. How many depends upon the office.

Completed TM7 form with attached 4cm X 6cm photo.

Proof of residences.

Here's the form. Any doctor can fill it out.

They still required it when I did my renewal a few months ago. I have been told that if you don't have it, they will send you to a clinic in Nan to get it. If that information has changed, please post it here.

They will also want a hand drawn map of your residence location. Google map may or may not be acceptable. I bring both.

Also, make your TM7 two sided or they will make you redo it.

If you want a re-entry permit, you will need an extra copy of your passport pages and TM8 form with picture.

Also, be aware of their new office location. See this thread.http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/723337-nan-immigration-new-address/

Play it safe, and bring an extra copy of everything.

medical_certificate.pdf

Edited by curtklay

Here's the form. Any doctor can fill it out.

They still required it when I did my renewal a few months ago. I have been told that if you don't have it, they will send you to a clinic in Nan to get it. If that information has changed, please post it here.

They will also want a hand drawn map of your residence location. Google map may or may not be acceptable. I bring both.

Also, make your TM7 two sided or they will make you redo it.

If you want a re-entry permit, you will need an extra copy of your passport pages and TM8 form with picture.

Also, be aware of their new office location. See this thread.http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/723337-nan-immigration-new-address/

Play it safe, and bring an extra copy of everything.

I am assuming a blood test is required for this medical what is the time frame for this, ok to do about a week before you go to nan

No bloodtest is required. They don't actually do anything. They just ask if you have any of the ailments on the form, you say "no", they sign it, charge 100 baht, and you're gone. It's really pointless and I assume that is why most offices don't require it anymore.

A week prior to your visit is fine. It's only the bank letter that needs to be no more than 2-3 days old.