Visa on Arrival - (flying into Thailand) - Any problems?

I am going to Burma next week and then flying back into Thailand, and I'm wondering if there is any chance I may be denied 30 days on arrival when I return to Thailand. I have many Thai visas in my passport - my last one was a B visa which expired last month, and I got a 30-day stamp at Mae Sai after that.

Am I likely to have any problems at Immigration, and would it be safer to get a Thai tourist visa in Yangon? (If so, would I need to show the immigration officer a ticket flying out of Thailand within 2/3 months as well?)

Also, if anyone has had any experience with a Myanmar e-visa, could you let me know how it went? Thanks in advance!!

You should not have a problem getting a visa exempt entry when you return to Thailand since you have had only one and will be out of the country more than a few hours.

If were not making a trip out of the country you could get of gotten a 30 day extension for your 30 day entry.

You could get a tourist visa in Yangon but you might have to wait a week to do the application according to recent reports.

Thanks a lot for your reply! Actually, to clarify, I have had three other visa exemptions from earlier in the year before they changed the rule. Last month when I was at Mae Sai, the officer said they technically weren't giving visa exemption stamps there (for non-tourists at least), but when I explained my plans they gave it to me.

I see some commenters on here are saying that Don Meuang Immigration is quite strict... Unfortuately that's were I'll be going...