Wife gave me iPhone 6, Should I be suspicious?

CarlTyson

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A system reset and restore doesn't take 10 minutes. Just do that if you're paranoid. If you're totally clueless ask a farang friend in his 20's to help you.

Edit; Actually ANYONE that you know under 40. If you don't know anyone under 40 you have worse problems than fictitious iPhone spyware.

Edited by BudRight
  • Like 1

Send the phone (turned on) to some family member in your home country by DHL or UPS express delivery, ask them to send it to some friends in another country and so on for a while, and then wait and see what happens.

I was thinking of dropping the iPhone off at the Catholic Church or Temple for a couple hours when I make a sortie into Soi 6, Pattaya.smile.png

Where was I? Out making offerings honey....

• Like 1

• Ask her for the iThunes account. Say you want to buy an app.

Is it open or do you have to use pin code? If so change the code.

Turn off "Find iPhone". If it is turned on again she has done that.

A category of spy software or called stealth software can be installed. It doesn't show anywhere, you can't see it. Your actions on phone, SMS, calls, emails, chatting.... Everything is sent to who is monitoring you.

Some people above are talking about map etc... They simply have no clue of what they talk about like usual here in tvforums.

Only way is to reset phone like new.

Have fun

You fit in rather well then.James Bond.
Better to shut up when ignorant of things....go search and read instead Edited by Petchou

Send the phone (turned on) to some family member in your home country by DHL or UPS express delivery, ask them to send it to some friends in another country and so on for a while, and then wait and see what happens.

I was thinking of dropping the iPhone off at the Catholic Church or Temple for a couple hours when I make a sortie into Soi 6, Pattaya.smile.png

Where was I? Out making offerings honey....

Better idea...

get the receipt and bring it back to the store, for a replacement.

If she's half your age, you should always be worried whenever she gives you anything. Coffee, tea, water, food, etc.

LOL!

If he's this worried about a phone, he probably should be sleeping with one eye open, and buying his own food though, heheh.

• Like 1

My wife hired a P.I. to follow me....to the only bar that was open after the military pulled out of the philippines.

He went on to tell her I had two lovely second wives and was filling their houses with expensive furniture.

She approached me on this matter, which was not true, and we ended up divorced. Made me wonder what the whole point was, in the first place. Everyone went to that one bar. She paid for the PI with my retirement money, her niece got the house and lot, I got out of there.

AIS has nothing to do with forwarding anything. A reset will take away all spyware.

To use iPhone you have to register onto

iPhones icloud with email. So if you haven't done that with your own email / account then do it. You can reset mobile in settings and thereafter register account of your choice. In icloud you have gps that shows where you are and if she have 2 mobile phones registered on same account she can sync with yours and she will know all contacts and history of visited websites.

Not true.

1. Software reset is only a partial reset. Depending on the installed iOS there could still be spyware left

2. There could be a hidden tracker in the actual ROM

3. There could be a physical, proprietary tracking device not even part of the phone's internal software using the GPS.

Assumptions is the mother of all f-ups :)

Regarding the OP's question, I would still say no, basically because if she spies on you she is in love albeit a bit sicken but as you have nothing to hide, then I'd say use it.

Also, thai-girls that knows about spyware, trackers and secret apps are worth keeping, coz they ain't many. If she happen to be undercover NRO / NSA agent, then it is even more exciting, yes? Ask her what she thinks about Snowden and see if she flinches...

• Like 1

Go To A Ladyboy Bar.

See If She Says Anything.

Go To Naughty Girls. Soi 4, Suk Road.

Go To Annie's Soapy Massage. Soi 2, Suk Road

Go To Dr. XJ's.

Enjoy Yourself.

You're Being Followed.

You know the hotspots MauiSteve!!