Worried your partner might be having an affair?

thai tech

Worried your partner might be having an affair?

app-of-the-week-mcouple-app-partner-gelo

Jealousy, the green eyed monster, is an ugly part of our character, that most of us try very hard to keep under wraps.

But when that side of ourselves starts to appear, this app can help anyone who is worried that their husband or wife is having an affair which can then confirm their suspicions or worst fears, and subdue the jealous rage within. Unless they are in fact cheating on you, then by all means let that jealousy out!

The mCouple app is a new app that gives users complete and utter access to their other halves smartphone, which allows them to see the texts sent and received/sent by the partners phone. Facebook messages being sent and chats can be seen, and being able to track their current location using the GPS technology.

Read more: http://tech.thaivisa.com/worried-thai-partner-might-affair-check-mcouple-app/

thaitech_logo.jpg
-- Tech News by Thaivisa 2014-12-03

Geez......I've been a lying cheating ass##le my whole life. I mean with women, not in business or family. Anyway back to this advertising op. You don't need anything that you cannot do yourself.

1. Encourage your gf or gf,s to send you emails. It will have an IP address. This tells you where she is sending it from. Perhaps pattaya when she says she is home in Issan.

2. Give her a new cell phone with tracking software....this

Does lot more than just track.

3. Thai chicks are clever but dumb in so many ways. If your clever enough you can eventually get her password or pattern to her cell. Once in this will open access to all Facebook etc.

Having said all that......this is mainly for guys living away from the gf. I don't bother accessing it much.

Edited by jacksam

If we are talking about Thai gfs who have a visiting BF, my personal straw pole is:

of the 5 such hosts I know of around my area I know for a fact that 4 of them have multiple visitors. I think that the fifth seems to be a 'good girl' but who knows?

most of them are not Pattaya girls - they are mostly online operators!

• Like 1

Santisuk is correct. There are SO many ladies in los that use internet dating. Lovely profiles and often are indeed office worker types. The net is way to supplement income. Hopefully have a few regular bfs.

Some guys think because they didn't meet gf in bar then they are safe...they have a "good girl".

My advice is if you live os and visit here DO NOT send money. In fact don't have a gf till you live here. Or at very least accept that she won't be completely faithful when your in farang world. You prob won't be either. If your living here with her and taking care of her , only a very few would risk jeopardizing that. Always check her cell and the second one