Report on 90 Day Report - Phuket Town

JetsetBkk

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are a few restrictions on the 90 day online reporting system.

- You have to use IE

- You need to do in the first 7 days of the 15 day grace period.

- You can never have a late reporting in the past.

- Must have arrived in the country in the last 10 years. (i'm not 100% sure if the 10 years is correct)

If you are successful you will receive a confirmation number and a email when the 90 day reporting is approved.

After this you are able to print out the 90 day reporting slip which you put in your passport.

If you are not successful you will get a message that you have to contact the immigration office for your 90 day reporting.

Hopes this helps.

Point 1: That is reported on the web site, although I believe any browser transmitting an IE "user agent" may also work.

Point 2: A volunteer at Phuket immigration told me it must be done within the first 7 days of the 15 day period before the reporting date. There are another 7 days grace after the reporting date for reporting in person.

Point 3: Late reporting: can you tell us where you got the information from?

Point 4: Last 10 years: I was told 5 years by a volunteer at Phuket immigration. But she wasn't 100% sure. Can you tell us where you got this information from?

Thanks for any help you can give.

Edited by JetsetBkk

Point 1: That is reported on the web site, although I believe any browser transmitting an IE "user agent" may also work.

I heard that some people where indeed successful with a IE "user agent" but it is set-up for IE.

Point 2: A volunteer at Phuket immigration told me it must be done within the first 7 days of the 15 day period before the reporting date. There are another 7 days grace after the reporting date for reporting in person.

Correct, same what i said, it has to be done within the first 7 days. (in person reporting is 15 days before and 7 days after reporting date as normal)

Point 3: Late reporting: can you tell us where you got the information from?

I was given this information by the Phuket Immigration Captain.

Point 4: Last 10 years: I was told 5 years by a volunteer at Phuket immigration. But she wasn't 100% sure. Can you tell us where you got this information from?

Same as above, From the Phuket Immigration Captain. (But even he was not 100% sure about the years)

Thanks for any help you can give.

How long before your report day should you fill out the stuff online?

Clearly stated on Immigration Website

Applicants can submit this online application within 15 days but not less than 7 days before the due date of notification. ( see example )

http://extranet.immigration.go.th/pibics/online/tm47/TM47Action.do

Yes, LivinginKata is quite correct in his/her quotation. Now for the nitty gritty. I followed these instructions to the letter and filed my on-line report 11 days prior to the reporting date. 3 days later, back came an email, 'not approved'!

So off down to Udon Thani immigration office I go and do it old fashioned way. On completion I was told I could have done it on-line. 'I've tried that' I said and showed him a print out of the acknowledgement. 'Ah' says he, 'you should have done it 7 days before reporting date' !!!

Hmm, I think I'll stick to the old fashioned way!

Couldn't do online report as I've been in country too long and apparently not on the system. Last in/out was through a land not air border as well so that may have something to do with it.

Belt and braces method this am at Patong, in and out in 5 minutes- the place was empty. Think I'll stick to the easy method.

<snip>

'Ah' says he, 'you should have done it 7 days before reporting date' !!!

facepalm.gif Oh, no! biggrin.png

So it might be worth trying first of all 14 days before the date (I would never try bang on the limit of 15 days before), and then if that failed, try again 7 days before in case that works, and if it doesn't work go in person on the day. Fortunately I live near the immigration office so it's not a big deal going in person.

But for people who live half a day away, it's tough luck. sad.png

Couldn't do online report as I've been in country too long and apparently not on the system. Last in/out was through a land not air border as well so that may have something to do with it.

Belt and braces method this am at Patong, in and out in 5 minutes- the place was empty. Think I'll stick to the easy method.

I'm in Patong a couple of times a week so may give it a go. But I'm at my computer desk every day, which is a dämn site easier to get to. biggrin.png

<snip>

'Ah' says he, 'you should have done it 7 days before reporting date' !!!

facepalm.gif Oh, no! biggrin.png

So it might be worth trying first of all 14 days before the date (I would never try bang on the limit of 15 days before), and then if that failed, try again 7 days before in case that works, and if it doesn't work go in person on the day. Fortunately I live near the immigration office so it's not a big deal going in person.

But for people who live half a day away, it's tough luck. sad.png

Yer, like you Jetset, I'm only a short distance from the office. I fact I was there and back in 40mins this morning. But what's beguiling is that the website says one thing and the guy behind the desk says another.

Until the left hand gets to know what the right hand is doing, I'll carry on reporting in person. At least I know what I'm doing!

Edited by Moonlover

• 2 weeks later...

Just tried to do the 90 day report on line with seven days to go.

Submitted first page and I got the message to head to the immigration office.

This happened to me several times before I finally 'got through'. It was also reported to be happening frequently on a local forum to which I subscribe. As reported above, I eventually managed to complete the form, only to be rejected because, apparently, I submitted too early. Which I did not according to the instructions.

There doesn't seem to be any formal method by which one can make comments or criticisms (heaven forbid!) on their website. So I guess we'll just soldier on with what we've got.

Me? I'm on my bike down to the office again next time.

Edited by Moonlover

I think it is best to try with 14 days to go, then 13, then 12... sad.png

I can't wait to give it a go. rolleyes.gif

FYI

did my 90 day report ( 1stone in my new passport) in Patong, took all of 5 minutes, they opened at 9:50 am

3 officers on duty each doing something.

forget Phuket town for anything but the1 year extension

they do 90 day reports,

re entry pemrits

extensions of 7 and 30 days

copy service right there as well

BIG sign saying u can do 90 day report online but why

Live in kamala so was out and back in less than an hour

This happened to me several times before I finally 'got through'. It was also reported to be happening frequently on a local forum to which I subscribe. As reported above, I eventually managed to complete the form, only to be rejected because, apparently, I submitted too early. Which I did not according to the instructions.

There doesn't seem to be any formal method by which one can make comments or criticisms (heaven forbid!) on their website. So I guess we'll just soldier on with what we've got.

I have tried between day 14 and 7 several times each day, but ALWAYS got the message to go to Immigration.

I have tried between day 14 and 7 several times each day, but ALWAYS got the message to go to Immigration.

Can you say when you last entered the country? (You don't have to be precise, as it is a privacy matter, but the number of years staying here non-stop seems to influence whether the online process works or not.)

Can you say when you last entered the country? (You don't have to be precise, as it is a privacy matter, but the number of years staying here non-stop seems to influence whether the online process works or not.)

• 4 weeks later...

I've just successfully completed a friend's 90 day report on line, for the second time. He's very pleased!

Just tried to do mine for the second time, still wont accept it. I have to go to the office. Not pleased!

bah.gif

I've just successfully completed a friend's 90 day report on line, for the second time. He's very pleased!

Just tried to do mine for the second time, still wont accept it. I have to go to the office. Not pleased!

bah.gif

I'll be going next week. I hope to find out why my online attempts failed and whether they can fix it so that I will be able to do it online in the future.

bah.gif

I'll be going next week. I hope to find out why my online attempts failed and whether they can fix it so that I will be able to do it online in the future.

Anyone know what the parking is like for a pickup truck at Patong Immigration? I'll be going to Patong tomorrow so I may as well do the 90 day report there, especially as some people have said it is pretty quick and easy there.

Anyone know what the parking is like for a pickup truck at Patong Immigration? I'll be going to Patong tomorrow so I may as well do the 90 day report there, especially as some people have said it is pretty quick and easy there.

There is no parking at Patong Immigration, I park on the beach side just before Bangla, and walk along to Immigration. Usually can get parking near the very end of the car parking bays. Forget trying to find a spot past Immigration at the Loma Park area, always full.

there is parking at Patong immigration, take the small left soi right before immigration,

i park my civic there all the time

no problems,

get there at 9:50 am

There is no parking at Patong Immigration, I park on the beach side just before Bangla, and walk along to Immigration. Usually can get parking near the very end of the car parking bays. Forget trying to find a spot past Immigration at the Loma Park area, always full.

Funnily enough, I used to always aim at that end of the beach to find a spot. Maybe times have changed. Mind you, I've only tried to park there 4 or 5 times in the last 5 or 10 years. biggrin.png

there is parking at Patong immigration, take the small left soi right before immigration,

no problems,

Thanks guys, I'll give it a go. I should be there fairly early and may get a spot. If not, I'll try opposite Loma Park or go round the block and park on "beach road". Always an interesting walk, people watching. smile.png

Funny that's where I always parked....

no problems,

Parking is not allowed there, barriers and no parking signs. Reserved parking only. Yes, I see folks trying to park there, but I prefer not to have any hassle and park elsewhere.

no problems,

Parking is not allowed there, barriers and no parking signs. Reserved parking only. Yes, I see folks trying to park there, but I prefer not to have any hassle and park elsewhere.

Well, this is what you have to work with at the immigration parking lot: https://goo.gl/maps/qt5qq

Room for motorcycle yes, car probably not. Probably best to park on Thaweewong Rd before you get to Soi Bangla as someone previously mentioned. Although if it were me I would park at the Jungceylon underground garage and walk down Bangla. But then I like walking. Parking a car is a bit of a challenge in Patong, especially that close to the beach.

no problems,

Well, this is what you have to work with at the immigration parking lot: https://goo.gl/maps/qt5qq

Room for motorcycle yes, car probably not. Probably best to park on Thaweewong Rd before you get to Soi Bangla as someone previously mentioned. Although if it were me I would park at the Jungceylon underground garage and walk down Bangla. But then I like walking. Parking a car is a bit of a challenge in Patong, especially that close to the beach.

I'll be going tomorrow and report what happens. Only have tomorrow and Wednesday left before the holidays. Eek! ohmy.png