Sidegra

oldsailor35

You pay too much, the official price is 180THB for a pack of 4

Official price some time ago maybe ! But if one has to 'quibble' over a measly Bht 210, then its time to give up as you obviously w00t.gif cannot afford to be here. whistling.gif

Official price some time ago maybe ! But if one has to 'quibble' over a measly Bht 210, then its time to give up as you obviously w00t.gif cannot afford to be here. whistling.gif

I can afford to be here..... But I still won't pay double the price for something.......

And no, current price is still 180.

Maybe that is the current "recommended" price, but it does vary, like so many things.

• Like 1

Current price last week was 180B.

Old Sailor you on the p!ss or something?

Very sorry Jessi, but i am satisfied so whats it to you, my business what i pay for anything, not yours. And no doubt there are some things which you probably pay a 'little' more that the going price for and really i could'nt care less, so why get so stressed out and excited. facepalm.gifwhistling.gif

Edited by oldsailor35

Very sorry Jessi, but i am satisfied so whats it to you, my business what i pay for anything, not yours. And no doubt there are some things which you probably pay a 'little' more that the going price for and really i could'nt care less, so why get so stressed out and excited. facepalm.gifwhistling.gif

If your paying more than 180B "Your being touched up"cheesy.gif

Not touched up just "touchy" about overpaying and yes I can confirm 180 baht is the going price in my area thumbsup.gif

Some people don't like to pay double,others because they usually can't speak more than krup khun just smile and pay,

Been here 10 years now, if i don't like or want it i just say Meow krup !

Not touched up just "touchy" about overpaying and yes I can confirm 180 baht is the going price in my area thumbsup.gif

OK ! so what is your area ?

Any place in pattaya can you get this for the stated 45 baht per pill on the package?

Where please in pattaya?

You MIGHT be able to buy it for about 250 but you'll have to shop around.

DO NOTE ONE PLACE TRIED TO SELL ME 50 MG PILLS NOT 100!

The price is set by the government box of 4 50mg pills cost 100B..........box of 4 100mg pills cost 180B.

Its not brain science, if the pharmacy charges more than that they are ripping you off.

Im now retired but I worked very hard for my money & investments, for some low life to try & rip me off. Just my 2 bobs worth, no need to get upset about it old sailor.

Any place in pattaya can you get this for the stated 45 baht per pill on the package?

Where please in pattaya?

The farmacy opposite Nikom Court on soi Diana thumbsup.gif

• Like 2

OK Jessi , i will still get my pleasure and excitement from these "terribly expensive tabs" whilst you can get yours by trying to laugh at other people, but the whole point is that i could'nt care less about a measly few bht..............have fun mate ! but please learn not to be such a little man, no one really admires you.

Where please in pattaya?

The farmacy opposite Nikom Court on soi Diana thumbsup.gif

Is that the first pharmacy on the right as you turn the corner from soi boycow passing subway?

I have to admit they have very good prices for many other things there.

Silly me i did not ask them about sedegra, darn good idea, thanks.

That makes at least two good pharmacies on soi diana.

Thanks.

(Is that 180 baht for box of 4 100 mg pills? Well worth it!)

The price is set by the government box of 4 50mg pills cost 100B..........box of 4 100mg pills cost 180B.

Its not brain science, if the pharmacy charges more than that they are ripping you off.

Im now retired but I worked very hard for my money & investments, for some low life to try & rip me off. Just my 2 bobs worth, no need to get upset about it old sailor.

I think he is upset because when he tried bragging about his wealth no one seemed to care much.......

Well said inbangkok

OK Jessi , i will still get my pleasure and excitement from these "terribly expensive tabs" whilst you can get yours by trying to laugh at other people, but the whole point is that i could'nt care less about a measly few bht..............have fun mate ! but please learn not to be such a little man, no one really admires you.

no one really admires you.

The girls do and thats what counts

I'm getting confused whoever was the first one to write, "But if one has to 'quibble' over a measly Bht 210, then its time to give up as you obviously w00t.gif.pagespeed.ce.fUUOmDCInIXuJTMTAZ cannot afford to be here. whistling.gif.pagespeed.ce.FVjgnKnWS1SW1" is the one no one admires. No one admires a person who throws away money?

When i pointed out the price on the box, one pharmacist told me the higher price charged has to do with scripts and licensing, BS or not?

No that is B/S. I have had them tell me its no longer available.

The pharmacy's can not make as much money from the local made product, so they prefer to sell the copies that come in from India and China.

This is the reason the Government started to make Sidegra to try & stop the copies from coming in also the reason for the low price. Even Old Sailor knows the correct price now.cheesy.gif