Sidegra

oldsailor35

What's this the old pharts can't geta hardon, thread.

What age did you all start needing this sort of thing?

I am sure there are risks to ones health taking these sort of things......perhaps a bit of exercise and the erections will come automatically. wink.png

Sailors are a peculiar bunch they're always looking for the golden rivet.

Indeed. 55555555

I bet, slipperylobsta knows all about that. :D

• Like 2

You pay too much, the official price is 180THB for a pack of 4

Official price some time ago maybe ! But if one has to 'quibble' over a measly Bht 210, then its time to give up as you obviously w00t.gif cannot afford to be here. whistling.gif

Some people don't like to pay double,others because they usually can't speak more than krup khun just smile and pay,

Been here 10 years now, if i don't like or want it i just say Meow krup !

Are you a cat? Try 'Woof, Woof'' next time......if you're doing animal impressions in the pharmacy.....no wonder Thais are always smiling....

Maybe he needs to go to the Vets.

• Like 2

Funny, today I went to the pharmacist here in Petchaburi, but they don't sale it anymore. I get the answer without a prescription, it is not longer available.

Is there somebody who knows in BKK still for sale yet?

Try a different pharmacy...... Widely available in BKK.

is this possible to get in pharmacies in Bangkok?

or will I get the standard 'go to hospital" brush off?

Are you being serious? blink.png This entire thread is about how readily available the stuff is in pretty much every pharmacy in BKK.

There is literally not a single post that makes reference to purchasing Sidegra in Bangkok in the entire thread.....thanks for your reply anyway, I will give it a try when I am out Christmas shopping tomorrow and report back here.

is this possible to get in pharmacies in Bangkok?

or will I get the standard 'go to hospital" brush off?

Are you being serious? blink.png This entire thread is about how readily available the stuff is in pretty much every pharmacy in BKK.

There is literally not a single post that makes reference to purchasing Sidegra in Bangkok in the entire thread.....thanks for your reply anyway, I will give it a try when I am out Christmas shopping tomorrow and report back here.

OK, sorry about that..... I thought you were referring more to whether or not you will need a prescription.... Thus asking if you will be brushed off and told to go to the hospital.

But anyway, as mentioned..... Readily available in Bangkok pharmacies..... It the first one you try does not have it.... Check another.