Family of Brits murdered in Thailand say evidence convincing

Lite Beer

Number 9. Mon or Nomsod?

Plenty of people know who this man is. And some of them must be in the UK. Can't be otherwise.

How much longer can the lie live?

Edit: Just noticed David Miller has white shorts on there. Not the ones that were found on the beach then.

post-222787-0-23318000-1418764497_thumb.

Edited by catsanddogs

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Number 9. Mon or Nomsod?

Plenty of people know who this man is. And some of them must be in the UK. Can't be otherwise.

Edit: Just noticed David Miller has white shorts on there. Not the ones that were found on the beach then.

It has been speculated for some time now that one of the perpetrators changed shorts with

the victim.

Number 9. Mon or Nomsod?

It has been speculated for some time now that one of the perpetrators changed shorts with

the victim.

Thanks DennisF, I had read that too sometime ago (running man wearing the white shorts could have been David's). Which means the blue shorts with the belt photographed on the beach may have belonged to one of the murderers or murderer. Wonder whose possession those shorts are in now? Miller's room mate (Ware) would no doubt know if the blue shorts on the beach were Millers. The label inside the shorts would give something away of who they belonged to no doubt.

Ironic really that the RTP let so much information and so many photographs out into the public domain and then threatened to charge people who accused them of scapegoating.

Democracy for Burma ( a lot of info and pictures )

2/10/2014 Three Myanmar construction workers were arrested by the police, one of them has confessed to the murder of the two British tourists. Pol Gen Jakthip Chichinda, deputy commissioner of the Royal Thai Police who was just appointed to head the investigation team, said one construction worker has confessed to the murder of the British tourists, David Miller and Ms Hannahb Witheridge, 23.

But he said the police have yet to send DNA samples from the three Myanmar suspects for testing in Bangkok which will take a few days to confirm if their DNA samples match the DNA collected from the body of the tourist, Ms Hannah. Pol Gen Jakthip did not elaborate if the two others have confessed or have connection on which part of the crime. But earlier the police team found them appearing in surveillance cameras near the scene and almost at the time when the murder took place. Commissioner of the Royal Thai Police Pol Gen Somyos Phumphanmuang will fly to Koh Tao tomorrow to question the three suspects by himself.

https://democracyforburma.wordpress.com/2014/09/15/update-710-thailand-2-british-tourists-been-murder-on-sairee-beach-koh-tao/

Number 9. Mon or Nomsod?

the victim.

Thanks DennisF, I had read that too sometime ago (running man wearing the white shorts could have been David's). Which means the blue shorts with the belt photographed on the beach may have belonged to one of the murderers or murderer. Wonder whose possession those shorts are in now? Miller's room mate (Ware) would no doubt know if the blue shorts on the beach were Millers. The label inside the shorts would give something away of who they belonged to no doubt.

Ironic really that the RTP let so much information and so many photographs out into the public domain and then threatened to charge people who accused them of scapegoating.

In these picture you can see the running man in black shorts and light shorts

post-155768-0-97461500-1418771725_thumb. post-155768-0-31913400-1418771771_thumb. post-155768-0-37866300-1418771831_thumb. post-155768-0-78651300-1418772063.jpg

Edited by StealthEnergiser

There are many things about this case that Scotland Yard may know nothing about as the info they received from the police may have been very limited , it really is important that they do more research and see why so many people are screaming for a fair trial for the B2.

Hopefully there are people that can get someones attention and send them all links and request them to put more time into this case find why a certain person similar to the running man went missing and turned with a new short haircut.

Find out what phone activity went on in the time around the deaths there are so many point of investigation untouched and that's not good enough.

People just want the truth .

Those shorts woul;d also contain dna, but I am sure they are long gone now, along with numerous other items of interest, including a no9 shirt.

Number 9. Mon or Nomsod?

the victim.

The Lawyers Council of Thailand has filed an official request with the Koh Samui Provincial court asking it to summon witnesses living in and foreign countries to testify for the defence in the Koh Tao double murder case.

This is the start of a short report in a paper that I'm not allowed to link here which I just read on a FB page which I'm not also not allowed to link here. Dated today.

Yea just saw that, its also now officially reported in the Bangkok Post also, no doubt be a new thread by TV once the Nation reports it. I wonder if the court will accept it?

...the late DNA test of the son in Bangkok doesnt matter to you , because you think it was a fake test . That everyone , all of Thailand is part of the cover up.

I don't think it was a fake test (referring to the press release DNA test recently in Bkk). I believe the results were real. However, what they're comparing it to (purportedly the DNA taken from Hannah) I believe has been tampered with by (or with instructions from) Thai brass.

It's obvious everyone holding the press conference (cops, headman, Nomsod, his lawyer) knew beforehand there wouldn't be a match - otherwise they wouldn't have held the media event.

I've already indicated in earlier posts how easy it would be to tamper with the DNA found on the victim. It wouldn't take a conspiracy of many officials. It could be done with just one official. Have Thai police ever tampered with evidence in order to nail a scapegoat? Perish the thought.

Speaking of "everyone, all of Thailand is part of the cover up" - what a puerile thing to say. Close to 100% of Thais who are closely following this botched case are of the opinion it's a frame-up. If in doubt, just stroll around and ask some Thais[/size].

Not true at all , you will always find people for and against here in Thailand like in any other country . Yes we do have corruption and many Thais do not trust the police , but do not make it sound like the majority of Thais believe this is a cover up.

We have some very fine police officers in Thailand that would fight corruption and crime going on inside the police force. Especially when Bangkok investigators are involved in a big murder case like this where the whole world is watching .

Where did you get "close to 100% of Thais" , did you read any polls ? Or is your source CSI LA ?

You're just full of BS and you know it.

Perhaps I was exaggerating a bit when I surmised "...close to 100%" However, the Facebook page in Thai is open to anyone with a Facebook account, which is essentially everyone between 15 and 45 in Thailand. Look at the pros & cons on that page, and you'll get a good idea of % of Thais who acknowledge the case is a frame-up combined with shielding the Headman's people. RTP echoers can post as easily as others.

Number 9. Mon or Nomsod?

Plenty of people know who this man is. And some of them must be in the UK. Can't be otherwise. How much longer can the lie live?

the victim.

Yes, even the RTP commented on that in first days of the investigation. Blue shorts on the beach possibly left by a perp? You and I (if investigators) would test for DNA/hair and other evidence. Would the RTP do that? If so, they'd dispose of the blue shorts if it showed any connection to a perp connected to the Headman. On the other hand, if the blue shorts showed a connection to any Burmese, the newspapers would be screaming it in headlines.

There are many things about this case that Scotland Yard may know nothing about as the info they received from the police may have been very limited , it really is important that they do more research and see why so many people are screaming for a fair trial for the B2.

Hopefully there are people that can get someones attention and send them all links and request them to put more time into this case find why a certain person similar to the running man went missing and turned with a new short haircut.

Find out what phone activity went on in the time around the deaths there are so many point of investigation untouched and that's not good enough.

People just want the truth .

Yes people want the truth, the whole world needs the truth, not some rushed through farce that a judge makes a decision on regardless of the eyes of the world looking on.

The defense team is fully aware of the public concerns in this case, here's a tweet that Andy Hall created on behalf of the defense team yesterday:

(6) K. Nakhon considers many outstanding public suspicions and investigation should still continue to explore other possible perpetrators

Of course the sock puppets on here would prefer us to remain quiet but thats the last thing we're going to do

Edited by thailandchilli

A scenario, if the two accused are found not guilty...

What next?

another investigation?.....NOT A CHANCE

Why?

Because the Thai authorities don't want to find the real "people if influence" murders and gang rapists

This is the problem there have been numerous assaults , deaths ,drugings , rapes and serious injuries on the island with no one being charged the killers and criminals seem to be untouchable.

maybe the defence will point this out during the trial its not hard to find the story of other victims online.

Until thai authorities take serious action on known mafia and known corrupt police on the island all countries should issue warnings about what can happen on the island and what has happened.

Edited by StealthEnergiser

Democracy for Burma ( a lot of info and pictures )

2/10/2014 Three Myanmar construction workers were arrested by the police, one of them has confessed to the murder of the two British tourists. Pol Gen Jakthip Chichinda, deputy commissioner of the Royal Thai Police who was just appointed to head the investigation team, said one construction worker has confessed to the murder of the British tourists, David Miller and Ms Hannahb Witheridge, 23.

But he said the police have yet to send DNA samples from the three Myanmar suspects for testing in Bangkok which will take a few days to confirm if their DNA samples match the DNA collected from the body of the tourist, Ms Hannah. Pol Gen Jakthip did not elaborate if the two others have confessed or have connection on which part of the crime. But earlier the police team found them appearing in surveillance cameras near the scene and almost at the time when the murder took place. Commissioner of the Royal Thai Police Pol Gen Somyos Phumphanmuang will fly to Koh Tao tomorrow to question the three suspects by himself.

https://democracyforburma.wordpress.com/2014/09/15/update-710-thailand-2-british-tourists-been-murder-on-sairee-beach-koh-tao/

I have underlined the interesting part.

As the forensic team said categorically they could not determine the time of death as the bodies had been frozen

I wonder what the police team class as almost at the same time?? 1 minute? 10 minutes?1 hour? 2 hours?1 day? a week?

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

A scenario, if the two accused are found not guilty...

What next?

another investigation?.....NOT A CHANCE

Why?

Because the Thai authorities don't want to find the real "people if influence" murders and gang rapists

This is the problem there have been numerous assaults , deaths ,drugings , rapes and serious injuries on the island with no one being charged the killers and criminals seem to be untouchable.

maybe the defence will point this out during the trial its not hard to find the story of other victims online.

Until thai authorities take serious action on known mafia and known corrupt police on the island all countries should issue warnings about what can happen on the island and what has happened.

I venture that if the defense tries to mention that (history of unsolved murders and rapes on the little island), the judge will tell them not to mention it as it's not directly applicable to proving the guilt/innocence of the two young men (and it bodes ill for its tourist image). Similarly, the judge will likely stifle any reference to the possibility of other men who should be suspects. In other words, if the defense tries to enter evidence that points to any of the Headman's people, it's likely the judge will stifle it.

...the late DNA test of the son in Bangkok doesnt matter to you , because you think it was a fake test . That everyone , all of Thailand is part of the cover up.

I don't think it was a fake test (referring to the press release DNA test recently in Bkk). I believe the results were real. However, what they're comparing it to (purportedly the DNA taken from Hannah) I believe has been tampered with by (or with instructions from) Thai brass.

It's obvious everyone holding the press conference (cops, headman, Nomsod, his lawyer) knew beforehand there wouldn't be a match - otherwise they wouldn't have held the media event.

I've already indicated in earlier posts how easy it would be to tamper with the DNA found on the victim. It wouldn't take a conspiracy of many officials. It could be done with just one official. Have Thai police ever tampered with evidence in order to nail a scapegoat? Perish the thought.

Speaking of "everyone, all of Thailand is part of the cover up" - what a puerile thing to say. Close to 100% of Thais who are closely following this botched case are of the opinion it's a frame-up. If in doubt, just stroll around and ask some Thais[/size].

Not true at all , you will always find people for and against here in Thailand like in any other country . Yes we do have corruption and many Thais do not trust the police , but do not make it sound like the majority of Thais believe this is a cover up.

We have some very fine police officers in Thailand that would fight corruption and crime going on inside the police force. Especially when Bangkok investigators are involved in a big murder case like this where the whole world is watching .

Where did you get "close to 100% of Thais" , did you read any polls ? Or is your source CSI LA ?

You're just full of BS and you know it.

Perhaps I was exaggerating a bit when I surmised "...close to 100%" However, the Facebook page in Thai is open to anyone with a Facebook account, which is essentially everyone between 15 and 45 in Thailand. Look at the pros & cons on that page, and you'll get a good idea of % of Thais who acknowledge the case is a frame-up combined with shielding the Headman's people. RTP echoers can post as easily as others.

Most Thais on FB do not care at all about this now , they just carry on with their daily lifes . The ones who subscribed to CSI LA fb page does not represent the opinions of Thais. The owner doesn't even live in Thailand.

Most Thais on FB do not care at all about this now , they just carry on with their daily lifes . The ones who subscribed to CSI LA fb page does not represent the opinions of Thais. The owner doesn't even live in Thailand.

FB sites in Thai language allow any FB members to post on them, unless they are restricted, which CSI LA is not. So, look at the posts by Thai people on there, and jot down how many believe the cops are screwing up, and how many don't. Or better than that (as I mentioned earlier), go out on the sidewalk and ask the following two questions: A. 'are you following the case of the two British tourists who were murdered on Ko Tao?', (followed by); B. 'Do you think the Thai police are doing an honest job of investigating?'

Or try this; Look at the major Eng.Lang newspaper, online version, and notice the responses by readers, every time there's an article or 'letter to editor' regarding the Ko Tao case. Many of the respondents/commentators have Thai names. All convey their anger at the messed up investigation. Not one apologist for the RTP among them.

Face it Balo, jdinasia, JTJ and AleG, you'all are in the tiny minority. Posting as if you have a vested interest in maintaining the veracity of everything the RTP dumps down the tubes. Let me ask one question of any/all 4 of you (I don't expect an answer);

>>> Do you think the reenactment remotely resembled what happened that night?

The Lawyers Council of Thailand has filed an official request with the Koh Samui Provincial court asking it to summon witnesses living in and foreign countries to testify for the defence in the Koh Tao double murder case.

This is the start of a short report in a paper that I'm not allowed to link here which I just read on a FB page which I'm not also not allowed to link here. Dated today.

Yea just saw that, its also now officially reported in the Bangkok Post also, no doubt be a new thread by TV once the Nation reports it. I wonder if the court will accept it?

It will speak volumes if the court refuses.

Thais are skeptical to the police because of the power they got and corruption , we all know that, you could have asked Thais 1 year ago and they would still be skeptical to the police, especially the local ones. But most Thais do not reply on FB or news articles, they carry on with their daily lifes. The point is that something is being done this time, with the worlds attention on Thailand they will not risk a cover up of brutal killings of tourists just because of one headman on a tiny island. Most people understand that.

Edited by balo

Number 9. Mon or Nomsod?

Plenty of people know who this man is. And some of them must be in the UK. Can't be otherwise. How much longer can the lie live?

the victim.

Yes, even the RTP commented on that in first days of the investigation. Blue shorts on the beach possibly left by a perp? You and I (if investigators) would test for DNA/hair and other evidence. Would the RTP do that? If so, they'd dispose of the blue shorts if it showed any connection to a perp connected to the Headman. On the other hand, if the blue shorts showed a connection to any Burmese, the newspapers would be screaming it in headlines.

Quite. But the RTP don't seem to have any solid evidence whatsoever as far as the public are aware. That 900 page report must contain a lot of hot air and superfluous adjectives to justify its length.

Thais are skeptical to the police because of the power they got and corruption , we all know that, you could have asked Thais 1 year ago and they would still be skeptical to the police, especially the local ones. But most Thais do not reply on FB or news articles, they carry on with their daily lifes. The point is that something is being done this time, with the worlds attention on Thailand they will not risk a cover up of brutal killings of tourists just because of one headman on a tiny island. Most people understand that.

As mentioned on my last post, you are speculating unless you can provide some source to your speculation, but try this one:

With 18 million Thai users on Facebook, it makes the country the 16th biggest country in the world on Facebook. https://www.techinasia.com/thais-addicted-social-media/

The younger generation of Thai's are aware of this case and watching as well as the worlds eyes

Ask a vast majority of people about this case and then simply smile and say Burmese scapegoats...enough said

I just wish the Thai population would use this and the Red Bull case as a chance to fight for the rights of every man, woman and child in Thailand.

The Thai people deserve better than what they have now.

Justice is a right of everyone, not exclusive for the wealthy....take note General.

As mentioned on my last post, you are speculating unless you can provide some source to your speculation, but try this one:

With 18 million Thai users on Facebook, it makes the country the 16th biggest country in the world on Facebook. https://www.techinasia.com/thais-addicted-social-media/

The younger generation of Thai's are aware of this case and watching as well as the worlds eyes

Ask a vast majority of people about this case and then simply smile and say Burmese scapegoats...enough said

I just wish the Thai population would use this and the Red Bull case as a chance to fight for the rights of every man, woman and child in Thailand.

The Thai people deserve better than what they have now.

Justice is a right of everyone, not exclusive for the wealthy....take note General.

Triple like.

Thai people are amongst the kindest and most welcoming in the World if they are allowed to act as they want to.

They deserve better than what they get as far as leadership is concerned.

They deserve a bigger slice of the country cake than what they are allowed.

I include the junior police officers in those statements.

Whilst investigations like this are the source of international ridicule and the Dumbta continues to make ridiculous statements

regarding happiness of the people and other governments whilst basking in obscene wealth gained from corruption and the hard work of the citizens, the ordinary Thais have no chance.

If only the family of the victims were fully aware of the RTP pantomimes I feel sure the statement would not have been released.

Before the apologists ask for reliable source for the last sentence let me say, the families have never LIVED in Thailand so cannot be aware of the day to day shenanigans of the rich and powerful.

For sure, the political elite in Thailand are living proof that money cannot buy honesty, class, style, intelligence or integrity, amongst other things.

Did Thai murder victims argue with island gangster before they were brutally killed? Locals claim no one will speak out 'because they are too scared'

• Locals in Koh Tao claim the island has a violent criminal 'underbelly'
  • Source says no locals will speak to police for fear of their own lives
  • Hannah Witheridge and David Miller were brutally killed almost a week ago
  • Miss Witheridge's body has been flown back to the UK by her family
  • Parents 'relieved to have beautiful Hannah home' but feel 'broken'
  • CCTV shows British backpackers happy and relaxed on night before death
  • David Miller, 24, was seen shaking hands with an Asian man on CCTV
  • Two British girls 'mugged by motorbike gang' on same beach day earlier
  • Pair reportedly seen arguing with a Thai man in bar night before death
  • DNA samples taken from more than 30 people are being analyse

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2764038/Did-Thai-murder-victims-argue-island-gangster-hour-brutally-killed-Locals-claim-no-one-speak-scared.html#ixzz3M90fdjN0

Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Number 9. Mon or Nomsod?

the victim.

Quite. But the RTP don't seem to have any solid evidence whatsoever as far as the public are aware. That 900 page report must contain a lot of hot air and superfluous adjectives to justify its length.

Your opinion seems to differ from what the UK police told the victims' families, based upon the statements they released.